the hunt

Blood Bond

I paced back and forth in the room, my head filled with worry for the other ten guys.

Luhan was at the window, his eyes closed in concentration - he was probably looking out for more visions.

What if they weren't able to lead the trail out of the city?

What if my scent had run out from my clothes?

What if they get killed by those Cold Ones?

No, they can't be.

They can't let themselves get killed by the other vampires.

Throughout the whole time I was in the hotel room with Luhan and Sehun, my heart kept beating rapidly in anxiety, in absolute worry, for the guys.

I still couldn't believe that all of this trouble was caused by myself.

"Love, you should stop being so worried," Sehun murmured, "They can do this."

I shook my head violently and stopped my pacing to face him. "You don't understand!" I cried, "They're putting themselves in danger because of me! Do you know how idiotic I feel right now? I could just...ugh!"

Sehun arrived to my side in a flash, making me gasp a little. His arms were around me, pulling me closer to him. "Calm down..." he said softly.

I took deep breath and nodded. It wasn't like me to calm down when told to, or when told to do anything, for that matter.

But it was for the sake of the guys I loved, so I had to.

-------------

They walked out of the hotel, four of them holding an item of your clothing.

"Follow me." Suho muttered, so low, that only a vampire could hear.

The rest of the group nodded and began to follow Suho to the more deserted places in the city, so they wouldn't be noticed when they ran.

From the start of the deserted section of the city, the group began the chase.

Kai slipped on your button-up plaid shirt and rubbed it against a shop wall first.

He placed his hand on the wall and took a quick whiff to check if the scent was strong enough.

"That's good, Kai," Suho called from a few metres away, "Come on, we have to keep going."

At some places, they would rub any one item of your clothing on the walls, or poles that held signs, to get the other vampires to follow the trail, hoping that they would be able to trick the other vampires.

They really did.

But not Junsu.

As he passed one of the walls EXO rubbed your clothes on, his nostrils were filled with your scent as he deeply inhaled it.

He opened his eyes and let out a growl of rage and began to run furiously in the opposite direction.

EXO, on the other hand, suddenly stopped running as Kris read Junsu's mind.

"He figured it out." Kris said, horrified.

"What do we do now?" D.O asked.

"We keep running," Suho answered firmly, "We have to keep the rest of the vampires off the trail as much as we can. Luhan and Sehun will be able to handle one Cold One easily."

They nodded and continued running for your life.

-----------

Luhan gasped and lifted his head up.

Sehun reacted before I could and dashed up to Luhan. "Hyung! What do you see?"

When Luhan didn't answer, I furrowed my eyebrows and headed up to the both of them. "Luhan? What do you see?"

"Mirrors..." Luhan whispered, still mindlessly looking outside. "Everywhere..."

Sehun looked confused. "_________, what did he say?"

He lead Luhan to the desk next to the TV and sat him down.

"A room full of...mirrors..." Luhan continued, still with that menacing tone in his whisper.

I gulped and turned to Sehun. "He says that he sees a room full of mirrors."

Instantly, Sehun gasped and disappeared, appearing in front of me not even a second later with a notepad and pencil in his hand.

I was confused as to where he managed to get it, but then I realised that he got it from the bedside table.

Sehun forced the notepad on the table, and  the pencil into Luhan's hands. "Hyung, draw." he commanded. "Quick, before the vision disappears."

Still without looking anywhere, Luhan began to rapidly draw, occasionally turning the notepad around in different angles to get the drawing more accurate.

It still fascinated me that Luhan can draw like this without even stopping to look at the page.

The more he drew, the more the familiarity of the place came to me.

Luhan finally completed the drawing and blinked out of the trance.

He looked down at his work and slightly tilted his head to one side, blinking a few times.

"Where is this place?" he mumbled.

It hit me. "Th-that's a dance studio at my brother's uni..." I answered breathily.

The two looked at me in confusion.

"How did you get there?" Sehun asked.

I blinked a few times before answering. "I remember one time I was on holiday here, at the beginning of this year, and Jason wanted to take me around the campus...he took me to the dance room because he knew that I loved dancing..."

"So what do we do now?"

As if on cue, a phone started ringing. I flicked my eyes towards the direction of the source.

It was coming from my bag.

Before I could even run to get it, Sehun was already in front of me, holding it.

I scoffed at him before taking the phone and answering it. "Hello?"

"We've lost the tracker," Kris said tiredly.

My eyes widened at his words, and so did Sehun and Luhan's.

"What do you mean? What has he done?"

"He figured out our plan, so he's probably gone and told the others."

I gulped as sweat began to build up on my palms. "So what do we do now?"

"We do our best to find those guys and kill them. He's heading somewhere, I don't know..."

Luhan gasped. "The dance studio..."

I bit my lip. It all made sense now.

Additionally, Kris was only talking about the male vampires.

So where was Victoria?

"Kris? Where's the woman? Victoria?" I asked nervously.

"I read those vampires' minds...Victoria isn't with them."

I bit my lip and blinked a few times while shaking my head. "What else did you see? In his mind, I mean."

"He's going somewhere else, but I couldn't see anything else from there because he ran away. Are you being safe?"

"Perfectly fine...where are you?"

"We're coming back to get you. Stay right where you are, don't move anywhere."

Luhan jumped up. "WAIT!!" he said loudly, not near enough to shout, making me jump.

"Kris, Luhan wants to talk to you. He's got something important to tell you."

"Okay, bring him in."

I pulled the phone away from my ear and handed it to Luhan, which then he snatched off me and quickly bringing it to his ear.

He began waffling in Mandarin, so quickly that I thought that only vampires could keep up.

I knew that Luhan was telling Kris about the dance studio.

I went over to Sehun and wrapped my arms around him for comfort.

He responded by sliding his arms around my shoulders and torso, burying my face into his chest.

"Are they going to be alright?" I mumbled.

I felt him rest his cheek on the top of my head.

"They will be, I promise."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I

HAVE

OFFICIALLY

SEEN

BREAKING

DAWN

PART

2

ASHDGAJAS;GJHLDAS'GJ;KGHAS;GJK;HDF;GJSGF (okay, so if you want to skip my rant/fangirling about the movie, you may haha)

OKAY.

IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL HUHUHUHSDAHFJAL;FJFLG/J

SO. MANY. VAMPIRES. IN. ONE. MOVIE.

I WAS ALMOST SCREAMING OMFG.

AND AT THE FIGHT SCENE, WHEN CARLISLE GOT HIS HEAD RIPPED OFF, I WAS LIKE "WAIT, THIS WASN'T IN THE BOOK" SO I WAS ALMOST ON THE VERGE OF TEARS AND IT FELT AS IF MY HEART WAS RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST URGH AND WHEN JASPER GOT HIS HEAD RIPPED OFF MY SISTER WAS CRYING BECAUSE JASPER IS HER BIAS LOL BUT I STILL ALMOST CRIED TOO.

AND WHEN I SAW THAT IT WAS JUST A VISION I WAS LIKE "WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!?!? ALICE, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME ASFGHLGSFGJAHS;GFJLJS;GJ BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER!!!!!!!!!"

IT WAS AS IF THE DIRECTOR GRABBED MY HEART, RIPPED IT OUT, STEPPED ON IT, AND PUT IT BACK IN.

-deep breath-

anyway, I was still kind of sad because Seth wasn't in the movie that much (huhuhu I love oo Stewart, he's my Twilight bias since 2009 OTL)

my family kept asking me "OH, WHO'S IRINA?!" or "WHO WAS THAT LADY THAT REPORTED TO THOSE HEAD VAMPIRES?!" or "WHY DID SHE BETRAY THE CULLENS?" and I was just like, "DEAR FREAKIN GOD, SHE'S LAURENT'S MATE, SHE'S IN THE DENALI CLAN, AND SHE BETRAYED THE CULLENS BECAUSE THE WEREWOLVES KILLED LAURENT"

So what was your favourite scene/s? Mine was when the Cullens were gathering the vampires ^_^ (and the Russian vampires were so funny ADHJKGAJSGHLASHGA;LJ;)

okay, this is the end of my rant/fangirling, even though I have heaps more to fangirl about haha

if you want to keep fangirling, comment below or spam it on my wall ^_^

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!!