their home

Blood Bond

A/N: OKAY, I LIED, EXO-M WILL APPEAR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I SWEAR!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I was brushing my teeth, I suddenly heard a honking noise from outside.

I rushed over to my window, still with the toothbrush in my mouth, and looked below to see Chanyeol outside his car.

He looked up to my direction and gave me his signature smile and waved.

I opened my window and pointed to my toothbrush, giving him a "CAN'T-YOU-SEE-I'M-BUSY" look.

"Can I at least come in?" he called.

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to get the door.

I opened it and gave him an "are-you-freakin-kidding-me" expression.

"Morning, honey," he said affectionately and ruffled my hair, as if it wasn't messy enough.

I motioned to him to follow me upstairs, so he did.

I went to the bathroom and spat out the toothpaste. I eventually finished washing up and found him sitting on my bed.

"Why didn't you climb through the window?" I asked him while fixing my hair.

"_________, it's broad daylight so people can see."

I nodded in understanding. "Ohhhh...So what brings you here today?"

"Can't a boyfriend come over whenever he wants?"

I pouted. "Chanyeol, you're not funny."

"Whatever, but I'm here so I can take you to our place today."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"To meet your parents or...?"

"Um, no...we live by ourselves."

I nodded my head once. "Ohhh..."

He got up and stood behind me with his vampire speed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're so tiny..."

"I'm sorry I'm 155 centimetres, okay?"

He chuckled and leaned down to my ear. "I like small girls," he muttered with his hot, deep voice, making me shudder.

Chanyeol laughed again and began kissing the side of my face.

Instinctively, I turned around so his lips met mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tip toes so he didn't have to kill himself bending down to reach my height.

He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I opened my mouth to let him in.

He chuckled with his y voice and started to explore my mouth.

After a few minutes of making out, I reluctantly pulled back. "Chanyeol, we're going to be late,"

He gave me a cute sad expression. "Aww, I was having fun..."

I jumped up and gave him a swift kiss on his cheek. "We'll have more time later..."

Chanyeol gave me one of his signature creepy expressions.

I suddenly realised what I had just said and tore at my hair. "I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY, UGH!!"

DAMMIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO SAY ALL THE WIERD THINGS WHENEVER I'M AROUND MY BOYFRIENDS.

"It's okay, honey," he said and ruffled my hair. "I know what you mean...unless..."

"GET OUT. I HAVE TO CHANGE NOW." I yelled while pushing him out of the room, totally embarrassed. "Out, out, out, out, out."

"I'll help you change," he added and I only shut the door in front of him.

I was blushing furiously as I was changing.

Being the girlfriend of teenage vampires with raging hormones isn't really the best thing in the world.

"Baby, are you ready?" Chanyeol called from the other side of the door. "We have to leave soon."

I rolled my eyes while pulling on my shirt. "Yeah, I'm done."

Man why do these guys have to be so impatient?

I opened the door and looked up to see him waiting for me. "Let's go,"

Chanyeol eyed me up and down. "Don't you have anything feminine?"

I made a face. "Are you kidding me?"

He shook his head. "No, I mean, I would like to see you wear something nice one day."

I rolled my eyes. "No, thank you. You'll only ever see me with these. Come on, let's go."

He threw me on his back and sped to the front door. I got off his back and ran to the kitchen to grab my phone, ipod, and house keys.

After a rather long trip, we eventually made it to their house.

From the outside, the place was huge.

It had a modern style architecture, completely contrasting the forest surroundings.

"You like it already?" Chanyeol said mockingly.

"I'm sorry I'm not rich like you, okay?"

"So cute." he lightly pinched my cheek and we got out of the car.

Chanyeol threw me onto his back again and dashed to the front door of the house.

He opened the door and we stepped in.

The inside was just as contemporary as the outside.

It was mostly white with a few coloured decorations and rugs here and there, making such a calm and peaceful atmosphere.

"Wow..." I breathed, amazed at the house.

"You like it?" Chanyeol asked, sliding an arm around my waist.

"It's so...light and...open..."

He chuckled. "Well, what did you expect? Coffins, dungeons, and moats?"

"Not the moats."

"...not the moats..." he repeated and lead me to what supposed to be the living room.

The rest of the guys were lounging around and watching TV.

"Ahem, guys..." Chanyeol began.

EXO turned stopped what they were doing and turned their heads to face us.

"Hey, guys," I said and waved.

"___________!" they exclaimed and raced up to me with their vampire speed.

Obviously Kai got to me first because of his enhanced speed.

"How are you, baby?" he asked and cupped my face.

"I'm fine." I said and he suddenly got pulled back by D.O.

Once I finished hugging/kissing all of them (minus Chanyeol), they began to tour me around the place.

I have to admit, the house was so sophisticatedly designed, it made my house look like a dump.

"Oh, guys, when are you going to visit EXO-M next?" I asked them once they were done touring the house.

"In a few weeks," Baekhyun answered. "During the school holidays. Are you free then?"

I nodded. "Of course. I have nothing to do..."

"That's great!" Suho beamed. "We'll pick you up sometime at night so you can sleep while we run."

I was baffled. "Wait, you guys run all the way to China?"

They didn't look surprised.

"Well, yeah," D.O said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Don't you get tired?"

Sehun chuckled. "Jagi, we're vampires. We don't get tired...unless we're deprived of blood, but that's about it."

They were staring at me because of how stunned I was.

"But still...you guys run to a different country! What if you got caught by someone?"

They laughed hysterically, confusing the heck out of me.

"We don't get caught because we're too fast for anyone to notice." Chanyeol said and pecked my cheek.

"Uh huh..."

"Just get some sleep then and we'll pick you up via your window, okay?" Suho bargained.

I nodded, still uncertain about the trip. Oh well, I guess running to China isn't such a bad idea, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FILLER-ISH CHAPTER SORRY OTL YOU'LL MEET EXO-M IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE!!!

woah, woah, woah 103 SUBS ALREADY?! hsjkf;gj;lsdhfaslfhaslfsd;fhgslghsl;fjsl thank you so much for the support, guys!!

please comment and subscribe ^_____^