angel

Blood Bond

A/N: OKAY, I LIED, THIS IS A FLUFFY/SPICY CHAPTER, SO XIUMIN AND CHEN WILL HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER ASFGSJLD;LJGH;ASGJ I'M SORRY!!! T______________________T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, I went to sleep in agony.

My back starting to sting like never before.

It was just as painful as when I received Suho and Baekhyun's tattoos at the same time.

I kept thrashing around, but nothing was working. I even had to screech into the pillow so I wouldn't worry the guys.

But of course, they would have heard my struggles, and they could feel the same frustrations that I did.

A knock sounded at my door, making me stop throwing fist pounds at the quilt.

"C-come in." I said with pain in my voice, and struggled sitting up.

The door slowly creaked open and Suho, Baekhyun, and D.O popped their heads in.

"Are you okay, _________?" Baekhyun worriedly questioned.

"Stupid, can't you see that she's in pain?" D.O replied sharply.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes in response.

"___________, do you need anything?" Suho asked gently.

I gulped before nodding. "My back hurts a lot..."

Surprisingly, they walked into the room, rather than using their vampire speed, and each of them sat on a seperate end of the bed.

Suho sat on my right, D.O on my left, and Baekhyun in front of me.

"Do you guys know how to get rid of the pain of a new tattoo?" I asked them.

Baekhyun bit his lip and shook his head. "There's no way you can do that. That's completely normal for a tattoo."

"Dammit." I cursed and balled my fists.

"But I think we can do something to make you a little distracted from it..." he continued.

I raised an eyebrow. "And what would that be?"

Suho leaned in so his lips were barely touching the hair in front of my ear. "This." he whispered and began to move his lips against that area.

At the same time, I felt D.O's lips on the corner of my jaw, and the both of them began to make their way down my face to my neck.

My heart raced as I exhaled sharply at the sensation I was receiving.

Baekhyun leaned closer to me until his lips were touching mine.

He began to kiss me slowly and gently until I moved my lips against his.

Having Baekhyun's hands just under my shoulder blades, and Suho and D.O's arms around my waist just made my want for them increase.

Both Suho and D.O made their ways to the back of my neck, to the area just behind my earlobe, hitting the sensitive spots.

I unintentionally moaned into the kiss, and Baekhyun took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Blood was rushing through my arteries like crazy as I felt my lungs swell for more air.

The sensation of being kissed by three guys at the same time was enough to drive me into insanity.

Baekhyun trailed his kisses from my lips, down to my chin, down to my throat, my collarbone, and finally down to the exposed areas of my chest from the V-neck shirt.

My breathing pace increased, but, as much as I enjoyed this moment, I was distracted enough.

I couldn't really feel the pain from my shoulder as much anymore.

"G-g-guys..." I whispered-stuttered, "I th-think the pain's g-gone already..."

They didn't stop - Baekhyun only placed his hands under my shirt onto my and began to slide them up.

I gasped from the feeling, but I really wanted them to stop, otherwise they might unintentionally go a bit too far with this...

"Junmyun, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun...please, stop!" I pleaded quietly.

They ceased abruptly and disappeared from my side to the furthest ends of the room away from me.

I clutched onto the quilt and brought it up to my chest while looking at them.

They were looking away from me with their hands over their faces.

"__________-ah...I'm so sorry..." D.O muttered.

"We've gone a bit far, huh?" Suho added remorsefully.

I gulped. "A l-little bit..."

They suddenly appeared on the bed again in the same places they were previously.

Baekhyun placed his hands on the quilt where my knees were and eyed me seriously. "__________, I promise we'll never go that far again unless with your consent, okay?" he assured.

I nodded, completely agreeing with him.

"Are you still feeling any pain?" Suho asked more calmly this time.

I shook my head. "Not as much, but I think it's going to come back."

"I think you should get some sleep, fast." D.O suggested.

"But I'm a light sleeper, I can't sleep that quick."

Baekhyun gave a small smirk. "I think we can take care of that."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "And how is that? Not anymore making out, please."

He shook his head. "No, not making out. Just lie down. We'll sing you to sleep."

Feeling a bit unsure, I slipped down from my sitting position to lie down.

I rolled over on my side and faced Suho before beginning to close my eyes.

I felt him gently caress my cheek as they began to sing a sweet melody.

As if I was reborn as a child
Who doesn’t know anything
I thought it was a dream
So I closed my eyes and opened them again
I am standing in front of you as if I was praying
I want to walk side by side
With you at least once,
Just once

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

You are more dazzling than Michael
Who can ever oppose you?
I won’t forgive anyone who does
Just like the first person to step on Eden
Every day, I will only go toward you and trust you with my heart

Even if it’s a small thing, I want to protect you for always
So you won’t ever have to suffer I’m eternally love

As your guardian angel, I will block out that strong wind
Even if everyone turns their back against you
On hard days, I will wipe away your tears
If only I can be that kind if person
Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

I have come to love you now
There’s no place for me to go back
My wings have been taken away (oh no)
Even if I lost eternal life, the reason why I’m happy
Is because my forever is now you
Eternally love

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven...

--------------

I woke up feeling much less exhausted than usual, but at the same time, in much pain.

I guess Suho, Baekhyun, and D.O's lullaby really put me to sleep.

As I got up, my back decided to play up on me, and a sharp, stinging pain shot at my right shoulder blade.

I screeched through my teeth and slammed myself back down onto the bed.

"NOT. FREAKING. HELPING." I growled at myself, and frustratingly got out of bed.

I stormed to the bathroom, shut the door and pulled off my shirt.

Unsurprisingly, another two tattoos appeared one below the other.

One had some strange circle patterns on it, and it appeared next to Tao's tattoo.

The one underneath that one looked like a unicorn. Maybe that's why my back hurt so much.

Somehow, I knew that these tattoos belonged to Luhan and Lay.

They DID confess to me yesterday...but that means I'm bonded to ten guys...

And I have to spend some time with Xiumin and Chen for the next two days...

Dear lord.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for Xiumin and Chen's dates OTL

but the vocal line needed a scene with you, so HERE :LLL

i'll update some more next week~

please comment and subscribe!!