window

Blood Bond

"Okay, okay, so, Kai actually talked to you?" Jessica asked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "And asked me if we should remain friends,"

Jessica clamped her hand over . "No freaking way, oh my god, even after he saved you from that accident, what did he say?"

"Well...he kept asking me if I was okay, or if I was hurt. Nothing too drastic."

"BUT STILL! YOU MADE FRIENDS WITH THE HOTTEST GUY IN EXO!!"

And I'm sort of friends with Sehun. "Not exactly,"

"Gosh, Jessica, calm down, geez," Eunhyuk said.

Jessica threw him a glare. "Not until I'm done with __________."

"Jessica, really, I think we should give it a break," Amber suggested. "__________ almost died yesterday and she's still stunned because Kai talked to her."

Jessica pouted, but complied. "Okay...but expect a few calls from me tonight, okay?"

I nodded. "Sure, don't you worry,"

We laughed.

Chemistry was next, and, as stupid as it sounds, I was so excited to see Sehun.

When Eunhyuk, Minhyun, and I went inside the lab, Eunhyuk leaned down to whisper to me. "Hey, since you're friends with Sehun now, you don't really need us anymore, do you?"

I pulled away and gave him a shocked look. "What do you mean?! Of course I still need you guys as friends. I haven't left you or anything."

Minhyun chuckled. "We're just playing with you, come on."

"Whatever," I scoffed and went over to my table and sat next to Sehun.

His eyes were the same shade of gold as yesterday.

As he glanced at me, I gave him a quick smile. "Hey, Sehun,"

"Hey..." he replied as I sat down. "U-uh, I heard and saw what happened yesterday with the-"

"I'm guessing the whole school knows..."

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean, Kai-hyung told me he accidentally lost his temper at you."

"No, no, I'm fine, thanks for your concern, though,"

"No worries...I guess?"

I chuckled at his awkwardness and looked forward to listen to the teacher.


Sehun's POV:


As she looked forward, I couldn't help but stare at her.

From her choppy hairstyle, to her eyes, her side profile, down to her...neck...

I shook my head to rid myself of any thoughts of biting her.

She suddenly had a painful expression on her face, and she began to rub at her shoulder.

She bit her lip and dug her short nails into her shirt, harshly scratching at that spot.

The mark.

"Hey...are you alright?" I asked her as if I didn't know anything.

She scrunched up her face cutely and shook her head. "No...my back's been itching and hurting me all day and I've got PE next..."

I softened. Wow, this girl can put up a good fight with her injuries. "Well, um, don't try to put too much pressure on yourself?"

"Thanks, I'll try..."

I could see why Kai bonded to her so soon.

She's the fiery, I-can-put-up-a-fight type.

Damn, I wish I could bond with her soon...


Your POV:


"See you later, Sehun," I said to him as went out of the lab with Minhyun.

He nodded and waved, so Minhyun and I rushed to the gym so I can get a spot in the change rooms.

The traffic wasn't helping, so we ended up being the last people in our class to arrive.

"Damn, we're pretty late," Minhyun said, a little sarcastic, once we arrived.

The rest of the class was changed already and were starting to play newcombe ball, one of my favourite games.

I pouted because they started without me.

"Come on, let's go change..." I mumbled, and we went into our seperate change rooms.

I went into the girls' change rooms, and, luckily, there were some spots on the benches left, so I took one near the corner of the room.

I took off my shirt, leaving only the sports bra on, and observed the strange tattoo on my shoulder blade in the mirror on the wall in front of me.

Again, questions began to flood my thoughts.

How did this get here?

What was all this about?

Why did this appear all of a sudden?

I sighed and just then, the door smacked open.

I snapped my head to the direction and saw Jessica. "Oh, hey, Jess,"

"Hey, the teacher asked me to tell you to hurry up," she said, "And why are you holding your hand over your shoulder?"

I gulped and began to back up as she walked quickly to me. "N-nothing!"

She exhaled and grabbed my hand from my shoulder and looked at the area. "Huh. There's nothing."

I widened my eyes.

Nothing?

Jessica couldn't see the tattoo?

I snapped my head back at the mirror and I can still see the tattoo.

What?

"Hey, __________, are you okay?" she asked, worry written all over her face, and let go of my hand.

"No, no, I'm fine...my shoulder just hurts, that's all."

"How?"

I gulped again. "I kind of landed on it in dance class while I was trying to do a b-girl move."

"Ouch...okay, so I'll go tell the teacher that you can't play today, alright?" she said rather happily.

"B-but newcomb ball is one of my favourites!"

"Your shoulder hurts, so you'll have to sit down for today."

I nodded. "Yeah, thanks, Jess," I replied with a content smile on my face.

"Any time!" she beamed and skipped out of the room.

What the heck?

Even more questions started to flood my mind.

How come I can see the tattoo, but Jessica couldn't?

Can anyone else see it?

-----------

That night, the pain had finally stopped annoying me for once.

I could fall asleep so much more easily without it bugging me the whole time.

Because there was no pain when I went to sleep, I was knocked out instantly.


Chanyeol's POV:


2am.

Perfect.

TIME FOR SOME CHANYEOL CREEPINESS COMING YOUR WAY.

No, I'm just kidding haha...or am I...?

Since the rest of the group decided not to sleep, I quietly snuck out of the house, from my room's window, as fast as I could.

I jumped down from the window and easily landed onto the leafy ground.

Okay, so here's the thing, vampires that are born can have the options of sleeping or not sleeping.

We can sleep if we want to, but it's not necessary. But if we choose to sleep, we can sleep like any normal human.

I glanced back at the house one more tiime before dashing off the ___________'s place.

I just wanted to see what she was like to make Kai bond to her so quickly.

In just about two minutes, I reached her house. I could smell her scent from outside, and, oh man, how tasty did she smell.

There was a tree in front of the house, so I jumped and landed on one of the lower branches.

Feeling a bit more confident, I jumped again and reached the higher branch, located right next to a window.

I looked through the window (like the creep I was) and saw that she was peacefully sleeping.

I smiled and opened it, soundlessly jumping into her room. It was saturated with her scent.

The only noises were her soft breathing and the ticking of her watch.

She looked so calm and peaceful when she slept, as if all of her toughness that she displayed at school had been shed and crumbled into a soft, beautiful centre.

I quietly strode to the side of her bed and observed her face.

Her choppy hair was spread out all over her face, so I brushed it out of the way.

She then took a deeper breath and snuggled in a bit closer to her pillow, signalling that she can breathe more easily with her hair out of her nose's way.

I knelt down and examined her face. She was beautiful, exactly what Sehun and Kai had said about her.

Unconsciously, my hand began to gently her cheek.

She had the softest skin I had ever felt in my life.

It's so hard to believe someone this gruff can have these qualities.

I stopped her cheek and leaned in and lightly pressed my lips against her furrowed eyebrows.

She then looked more calm and relaxed, making me chuckle silently.

I could see why Kai bonded to her so quickly, and why Sehun liked her so much.

Satisfied with my short visit, I headed back to the window.

Before I could climb out, I turned back to see her one more time. "Sweet dreams, __________-ah," I said quietly and went out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY FOR A CHAPTER FOR CHANYEOL XDDD

i hope i didn't make him too creepy for you guys OTL

but at least you can see his 'weirdness' like Alice haha ^_^

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!