are you afraid?

Blood Bond

I then turned my back to them.

"Are you afraid?" one of them in a low voice, I couldn't tell who it was.

I then turned back to them, knowing the answer straight away. "No..."

They walked towards me and Kai grabbed my arm and pulled me to follow him.

Suho lead the pack as we were rushed forward.

"Wh-where are we going?" I asked nervously.

Crap.

Now everything is improvised from here on in.

No more plan.

Dammit.

"Follow me," Suho ordered and the rest of the group nodded.

Kai threw me onto his back, and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"You ready?" he asked me.

"Ready for wh- AISH!"

Kai was running at an incredible speed, so fast that if I looked up from his shoulder, my eyes would have been dried up and there wouldn't be any liquids left.

I felt cold air rush past my neck and ears as he was running.

It felt like I was flying...

I kept my grip on him tight as he ran further into the forest with the group.

I left my face buried into his shoulder and I couldn't help but to inhale his sweet scent...

Once or twice, I peeked at the surroundings, and saw that the scenery was passing us at an even faster speed than anything I've been on in my life.

After a few minutes, God knows how far we've travelled from the school, Kai began to slow down, signalling that Suho had brought us to the destination.

"You can look up now," I heard Kai say.

I looked up from his shoulder and jumped off his back.

"Woah..." I whispered in awe as we walked into a beautiful meadow.

It was small, perfectly round, and filled with wild flowers - purple, yellow, and creamy white.

The sun was directly overhead, it's rays pouring onto the meadow.

As I got closer to the area, soft grass moulded themselves under my feet with every step I took.

It was unbelieveable.

Memories of the dream suddenly struck my mind.

Pictures of the redness in Kai and Chanyeol's eyes, and that sick, draining feeling replayed themselves.

"Aish!" I hissed as my legs gave in and I crumpled to the ground while holding my head.

"_________!" Baekhyun and Sehun's frantic voices mused as I felt two pairs of hands on my arms.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked desperately.

I looked up at him and nodded. "I'm fine...that dream just came back a little..."

Chanyeol came up to me and helped me get up. "Don't worry, __________-ah, I promise you it won't happen..."

Confusion struck me. "Y-you know about that dream?"

"Kai and I had that same dream as you because we were bonded with you when that dream occurred."

Oh yeah...

Bonded mates share the same dreams...

SO I WAS BONDED WITH KAI AND CHANYEOL?!

"Shhh, sweetheart, calm down..." Suho said gently.

Bonded mates can feel the same things.

SO SUHO WAS BONDED TO ME TOO?!

Since I had six tattoos, then...I'M BONDED TO THE WHOLE OF EXO.

"G-guys...can you explain to me why you are bonded to me?" I stammered, outrageously nervous to the fact that I was bonded to six vampires.

"How about we tell you the story from the beginning?" D.O suggested.

I nodded hesitantly.

"Can we sit down first?" Baekhyun asked. "I haven't ran like that since we last hunted."

The seven of us sat down, EXO sat in a circle and they let me get the centre.

"_________-ah," Suho began, "Do you know why Sehun was backing away from you on your first day?"

I shook my head.

"I was avoiding you because you were a singer," Sehun clarified.

"Wait, what?" I asked. "Singer?"

"A singer is a specific human that has a scent that is nearly irresistable to a specific vampire," Chanyeol answered. "Or a clan of vampires."

So basically I'm an item of food that these guys want to eat?

"Singers are like a drug to them," Sehun added. "Like their own personal brand of heroin."

I was suddenly frightened.

"Then how has that got to do with the bonding?" I questioned them.

Kai sighed. "Because you were our singer, and you still are, we wanted to do some research on you, not trying to sound creepy, or anything."

I gulped and nodded. "And then what happened?"

"And then we ended up falling for you..." Sehun mumbled shyly.

I felt so touched...but still...that is kind of creepy.

"H-how did you end up falling for me?" I asked them. "I mean, I'm not the prettiest girl out there. Seriously, look at me, if people see us dating, they'll think you guys are gay!"

"Do you think we care?" D.O remarked. "You're beautiful in our eyes, so nothing matters."

I blushed heavily.

Never in my life I thought that I would get a compliment like that, let alone a boyfriend, but six?

"So with every encounter we had with you," Suho began. "We somehow ended up bonding to you. Like with Kai and the car accident, Chanyeol and...well...visiting you one night-"

"CHANYEOL DID WHAT?!" I shrieked. CHANYEOL SNUCK INTO MY HOUSE?!

"Gosh, woman, calm your farm," Chanyeol muttered. "I went through your window and looked around your room for two minutes and then I was out, geez."

"I feel so violated."

"Don't be. I didn't mean any harm to you."

Suho scoffed and continued. "ANYWAY, back to the encounters, D.O and getting you out of the city, Baekhyun with driving you to school, Sehun and having the biggest infatuation for you ever since you started school, and me when I visited you at the library."

It took a few moments before the information could sink into me.

"So...what you're saying is...the more you knew about me, the more you, well, fell in love with me?"

"Well...yeah, pretty much." Kai answered.

"Do you love me now?" I realised that question was utterly stupid.

"Of course, sweetheart..." Baekhyun said affectionately.

"We will never, ever hurt you like in that dream," Kai said seriously.

This was all insane.

I was loved by six vampires because they wanted to find some information about me because I was their singer.

I don't even know if I love them yet...I mean, they were the ones that caused my back pains for two whole weeks!

But what can I do?

I'm their mate for life...but...a part of me, which is growing at an impossibly fast rate, says that I really do love them...

All this time, I have loved them, but I didn't know it, or I was too stubborn to admit it.

"Are you afraid now?" Suho asked gently.

I looked up from the ground to him. "No."

He sighed and began to stand up, the rest of EXO following him.

"Wh-what are you guys doing?" I asked nervously.

"__________-ah, you should know that we're probably the world's best predators," Suho said to me.

"Everything about us invites you in," Chanyeol growled. "Our voices, our faces, and even our smell; as if we need any of that!" he hissed the final part.

They then dashed in different directions around the meadow.

I couldn't even keep up with only one of them.

After a few moments, they stopped, all in different places, away from each other.

"As if you can outrun us!" Kai shouted from a branch that was high up in a tree.

They dashed around the meadow again and stopped at different places from their previous positions.

"As if you can fight us off," D.O said bitterly and gripped a two-foot-thick root of a tree, effortlessly ripping it out of the trunk of the tree, and throwing it across the meadow. It flew above my head and shattered against another tree with a deafening crack.

I gulped, finally realising what mess I have gotten myself into, and realising how afraid I am of them now.

"We were designed to kill," Chanyeol hissed when he ran and stopped in front of me.

I looked at him dead seriously in the eyes. "I don't care."

He looked at me, taken aback. "Really? You don't care if we're...monsters?"

I shook my head. "No."

"You should be," Baekhyun said from behind me.

"Well, I'm not," I answered him, not looking back.

Chanyeol placed his thumb and his index finger on my chin and gently lifted my head up. "Why not...?" he asked with a curious expression on his face.

"You won't hurt me..." I whispered, making it sound more like a question. "I'm your mate...right?"

He let go and sighed. "You're right..."

The rest of EXO dashed down to where I was and stared at me.

"Sorry for scaring you, ____________-ah..." Suho gently said.

I shook my head. "No...not at all..."

"I think it's time we tell her everything," Sehun suggested.

The rest of the group agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NYAHAHAHAHHAAHHA I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF BECAUSE I LOVE WRITING ABOUT THESE THINGS TOO MUCH shjk;gjagha;dgjls;hgash;

i hope this chapter didn't confuse you guys too much OTL

i'll try my best to update some more tomorrow!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!