a lesson with kungfu panda

Blood Bond

"Tao, where are we goi-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, a sudden gush flew past me as Tao was running somewhere with his vampire speed.

Not even a few seconds later, the cold sensation stopped as I came to the conclusion that he had stopped running.

I opened my eyes and saw that we were in some sort of dance room.

My lips curled into a smile in delight as we were in the sort of environment that, no matter where it is, I felt most comfortable and liberated.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him, properly this time, as he set me down.

"Do you like to fight?"

I felt my face light up. "Do I?" I cracked my knuckles and smirked. "Has Kyungsoo told you about the night I single-handedly took down four guys?"

Tao looked at me with an absolutely dumbstruck expression, earning a giggle to escape my lips.

"Looks can be deceiving, MUWAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAA!!!" I laughed semi-evilly.

"I'm guessing those guys were humans? Too easy." He chuckled in amusement. "It's so hard to believe that a little girl like you likes to fight."

My face fell. "What are you talking about?! DON'T CALL ME A LITTLE GIRL!"

Tao rolled his eyes. "Whatever, okay, hit me."

I shook my head in confusion. "Wait, what?"

"You heard me."

To be honest, I didn't want to hit Tao. His vampire reflexes and strength would really scare me.

What would he do if I did try to hit him?

Only one way to find out.

I remembered about the numerous fan kicks I had manoeuvred on the guys many weeks ago, so I spun my body around and sent my leg flying using the momentum that I gathered.

As I was in the middle of drawing the circle with my leg, Tao held up his arm, making my leg ram into it.

A sudden burst of pain shot through my leg as it fell.

"OW, !" I cursed as I bent down to hold my probably-bruised leg.

I looked up and saw him smirking.

I'll show this guy...

"Don't make your movements so obvious," he said, "Your opponent can use your strength against you."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, master." I remarked sarcastically.

"Okay, so, since I'm a vampire, I won't use my abilities in this, alright?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Again." Tao commanded.

Ignoring the pain in my leg, I gained more confidence and determination to do this next move.

Using my right leg, I bent it and threw it forward, attempting to knee-kick his abdomen.

It failed again, like the first time, because he grabbed my leg and pulled on it once and let go.

"Oof!" I yelped as I fell to the ground in the split position while Tao was standing on one side of my front leg.

He 'tsk'ed a few times. "Move too weak, plain, and far too obvious."

I looked up again and saw him casually playing with his fingernails.

That triggered anger to boil up in my stomach.

Heat rushed to my face as I glared at him and pulled my front leg back and pushed myself off the ground into a crouch position.

With my right leg, I spun around and attempted to helicopter-kick at his ankles.

Before I knew it, he swiftly jumped and caught my leg when he landed. He stood up with my ankle in his hand.

I thought he said that he wouldn't use his vampire reflexes!

Grr, I hate arrogant, hypocritical people...

Shaking the thought off, I glared at him again as he was holding my ankle right in front of me.

I pushed myself up with my hands on the ground behind me and, while pushing down on Tao's grip, I used all the force I could muster to execute a one-footed backwards walkover.

He let go of my ankle, and I ended up successfully doing the walkover, again, only being met with his amused expression.

"Again." he said.

I growled with much fury and aggravation in my voice, and charged towards his still, standing figure, only to be pushed back effortlessly.

I landed on the ground on my back, but I didn't want to give up. I just wanted to hit him at least once!

Charging towards him once more, I clenched my fist and threw it at him.

Of course, he grabbed it with ease.

I tried to throw another punch, but Tao grabbed the other fist with his other hand.

We were now in a staring competition while he was resisting my forces.

I was glaring at him while he was only coolly staring at me. I just had one more move up my sleeve...

I smirked and, with my fists still in his hands, I jumped and positioned my feet on his chest, pulling him down to the ground.

Tao lost his grip on my fists, so while I just touched the ground with my back, I grabbed his wrists as I pushed him over me with my feet, flipping the both of us, so now I was on top of him, straddling his waist.

I was panting from exhaustion as my grip on his wrist did not weaken. I slightly smirked at him, only to have him smiling back at me.

After a few moments of staring, Tao decided to speak. "You're really good. I'm impressed."

I let go of his wrists and got off him, and dusted my shirt. "I'm okay, I guess..."

"No, really, you're really good for a human," he continued and got up with his vampire speed. "No one's ever done that move on me before."

"Really? I'm surprised."

Tao chuckled. "You have amazing flexibility, great persistence and acrobatics, and you didn't have to use strength in direct attacks in order to disadvantage your opponent. You only used strength when doing the backflip and when you pushed me over."

I blushed, knowing that a combat genius is telling me all this. "But what did you mean when I had to make my attacks less obvious?"

"Ah...your weakness is controlling your anger," he stated, "because you're so hot-headed, you get angry easily, and you let your anger take over you, so you don't think when you make your attacks because all you want is to throw punches at your opponent."

I sighed and bent down. "So I guess I should mediate?" I said as I got up again.

He laughed and swung his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. "You don't have to. You just need to calm down and think. Meditating is for old people."

I made a face at him.

"Still, I'm glad you like to fight. None of the other EXO-M geges like to fight, that's why I'm such a loner. You never come across girls that are like you." he said happily.

I wasn't too sure on how to answer that, so I said, "Uh, no worries?"

To be honest, I didn't really like fights either. It's just that if I'm involved in a fight, I would go full-out and not surrender.

Tao laughed once. "Come on, I think we should get some rest."

Before I could open my mouth to speak, I was swept off my feet, and he ran out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay for spending time with Tao!! ^_^

i didn't really want to make him a whiny maknae, and you aren't a damsel in distress, so here's some you/fighting scenes!

since i realised that you haven't been close to Tao that much, here's a chapter for you and him :D

the next chapter will be spending time with Luhan and Lay ^_^

please comment and subscribe!!!