some introductions

Blood Bond

A/N: whatever is in bold will be spoken in English!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there.

My name's Jang __________.

This part is where I give you some background information about myself.

Well, a bit about my family - my parents are divorced and I have an older brother. In Australia, my mum found a new boyfriend. In Korea, my dad's always on business trips, and my brother lives in his dorms in uni, so I practically have the house to myself six days a week (Jason comes every Thursday because that's when he's free).

Anyways, I moved to Korea from Australia because I want to spend some time with my brother on his exchange.

It was kind of scary to suddenly abandon all of what I know to spend time with my 22-year-old brother, but, hey, he's pretty cool.

I just want to skip the part where I move away from home, go to the airport, blah, blah, blah, because it's so boring to read, isn't it?

Let's go to the first day of school right now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See you later, saengie~" Jason sang.

"I'm not a little kid, Jason, geez," I pouted as I got out of the car.

Man, I was going to look SO weird among the rest of the school because I was practically the only girl with boyish short hair...and I'm going to miss Jason like a kindergarten kid would miss their parents on the first day, though I don't think I'll miss him THAT much.

"Whatever..." he rolled his eyes, "Good luck on your first day, okay? Call me if you need anything."

I nodded. "Okay, have fun at uni, Jase,"

"Don't you worry," he said with his goofy smile and waved goodbye before driving off.

I waved back at him and walked through the front gate of the school, trying to avoid any stares that were being shot at me, probably because I was kind of foreign to the rest of the students.

The school was located near a forest, I have no idea why, but I guess that provides some relief from the metropolitian environment of Seoul city.

I went into the school building and headed towards the administration office. I stood in front of the counter and cleared my throat.

One of the office ladies looked towards my direction. "Ah, you must be __________?"

"Yes I am," I said with a slight accent because I was so used to speaking English back in Australia. My Korean was so bad to the point where I had almost forgotten my own background language. Luckily my mum had re-taught me how to speak Korean.

The office lady pulled out a yellow envelope and handed it to me. "In here is your starter pack, and in there is a slip you must have signed by all your teachers by the end of today,"

I nodded. "Yes, thank you very much," I said and took the envelope from her.

"Good luck,"

"Thanks,"

Okay...first period is art...now to find the classroom...Art room two? Hmm...I wonder where that is-

"Hey! You must be Jang _________!" someone said cheerfully.

I looked to my left and saw a guy, probably in my grade, walk next to me. "Oh, uh, yeah, I am."

"I'm Lee Hyukjae, but call me Eunhyuk, the eyes and ears of this place." he said and held out his hand.

I took it and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Eunhyuk."

"So where's your next class?" he asked as soon as we let go of our hands.

"I have, um, art in room two," I said, still not really confident with my Korean.

"Oh, I'm heading that way, because I have music, I can show you! And by the way, no offence, but, is that an accent I hear?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm from Australia, so I spoke English the whole time over there. I only speak Korean when I go to Korean places."

"Wow, that's cool!"

I shrugged. "Not really, and besides, being Australian is the reason I have some colour in my skin, unlike..."

"Yeah, I know...hey, here's your room, I'll see you at lunch, okay?"

"Okay, see you!"

As soon as I got into the room, I gave the slip to the teacher to sign and she told me to sit down in the seat at the front.

I slumped down and began to listen to her.

When that period was over, I headed over to the gym, changed in the girls' change room into my sport uniform, and headed out to the gym.

The girls in the change room gave me confused looks as soon as I stepped into the room. I guess it's because they're wondering if I was a tomboy or a feminine guy at first, but I think that they were giving me those looks because they want to know why the heck a girl would want to look like a guy.

When I headed out, the first thing I saw that the teacher was preparing for was my favourite game: dodgeball.

Our class was assigned into teams, and when I caught the ball, I jumped and catapulted it to the other side of the court with all my strength.

While everyone in the path the ball was travelling dodged it, the ball eventually hit the back of the head of a guy who wasn't playing. "Ow! Who the-"

"OH MY GOD, I'M SORRY!" I yelled and ran up to him, eventually realising that I blurted everything out in English.

"Eh? What did you say?" the guy said while rubbing his head.

"Oh, um, I said that I was sorry," I replied sheepishly and scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh! You're Jang __________! It's okay, really! I'm Hwang Minhyun, nice to meet you!"

I cringed internally. Great, does everyone in this whole school know that I'm the new girl because I'm from a foreign country? Chyeah.

"You too, Minhyun,"

"By the way, that's a cool haircut, it's all short and choppy and straight - you might as well be a rock singer."

"Really? Thanks! I like your braids,"

"Nah, this is nothing,"

Suddenly, a girly voice was calling towards us. "HEYISAWEVERYTHINGTHATHAPPENEDAREYOUOKAY?!" the girl exclaimed.

Minhyun and I looked towards the direction of the girl.

She had long, curly blonde hair with a straight fringe, and she might be about fifteen centimetres taller than me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Jess," Minhyun assured.

She then turned to me. "Oh! You must be _________! That was a good shot to his head,"

I chuckled once. "Um, thanks, I guess?"

"No worries! I'm Jessica, by the way, Jessica Jung."

"Nice to meet you, Jessica,"

"Is that an Australian accent I hear?"

"Um...yes..."

She laughed. "Don't be ashamed! I'm from America, so it took me a while to fit in." she said with an obvious American accent.

I pretended to wipe sweat off my forehead. "Well, I guess I'm done here," I remarked, and we both laughed.

Minhyun looked at us confused. "What are you talking about? I can't understand anything."

Jessica scoffed and flicked her hand forward. "Oh, it's nothing, really. Hey, ________, I really like your accent when you speak English. I've always wanted to hear a normal Australian accent in real life, not those corny ones in those movies."

"Oh don't you worry. It's kind of obvious I don't have a bogan accent."

"So that's what you Australians call those accents? Bogan?"

"Yeah, you only find those accents in the outback, not in the normal cities."

She nodded her head once. "Ohhhh..."

Minhyun just stood there and pouted. "I hate you guys,"

With ten minutes left, the class rushed to the change rooms to get changed back into our normal clothes.

While Jessica and I were changing, we kept talking about what it was like back in our countries and how we should speak more English to each other to hear our accents.

We then got out of the room to see Minhyun waiting for us.

"Come on, guys, I'm hungry," he complained.

"Coming~" Jessica cooed, and we walked to the cafeteria together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXO WILL APPEAR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! XDD

I tried to find KPOP idols that have similiar names to the ones in Twilight, and as you can see, it's kind of weird OTL

Eric = Eunhyuk
Mike = Minhyun
Jessica = Jessica (LOOOOOL)
Angela = Amber

i know this is a boring and rushed one, but it's better than writing and reading about leaving home, getting on the plane, getting off the plane, moving in...UGH I JUST CAN'T STAND READING OR WRITING ABOUT THAT.

anyways, COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!