*NO OTHER*

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

 

"Tae, wake up!" Siwon said with a huge smile. He opened the curtains. The room was soon filled with sunlight. It was so sharp that Taeyeon couldn't sleep more.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Taeyeon asked, half asleep. He waked her up like this when it was time for school, but she was already graduated. It was annoying, this week she had been sleeping till she wakes up naturally, with no sunshine, alarm clocks, maids, and no oppa.

 

"Tae, did you forget? You signed up to the national conservatory of music, today is the first day!" Siwon reminded, laughing. "Yah, you are so lucky, you could sleep like this. Don't you worry you'll get fat?" Siwon teased, he passed his hand through Taeyeon's hair softly, caressing her. Taeyeon didn't like it. She preferred to be patted like little child rather than this type of treatment. 

 

So she jumped down of the bed, "Thanks, oppa!" She said and gave him a smile. She got herself ready and went to take breakfast.

Taeyeon, this is a great day! Give this step firmly, follow your dreams. You can do it! She cheered herself.

 

The driver drove her to the conservatory, where she wanted to study on vacations, to get some bases before class. It's not strange since she's a "nerd". How ever, this class will last a month, the other month left, she'll go with her family on a trip.

 

---

 

"Where to find her…" 

I'm driving crazy…. Donghae was desperate… He had been a week like this since he got from the party. He closed himself in his room and tried to concentrate on something. All the time he thought about that girl, whose name is LEE TAEYEON.

 

"I got it!" He shouted happily, like he had won the lottery. He picked his phone and dialed a number. 

 

"Yah, I'm Donghae, can I ask you a favor?" He asked his friend. "You're from XX high school, right? Can you please let me see you're schools' album? Yes, this year. Yeah, no problem. Thanks!" He had a smile that was brightest than the sun. 

 

"Dad, mom, I'm going out for a minute!" He yelled and ran out.

 

"Babe, come on, turn on fast" He said to his car. And drove as quick as he could.

He reached a cafe. And entered running. 

 

"Is Baekhyun here?" He asked the lobby. "Yes sir, please turn to the right, it's the first room." The tender said politely. "Thanks" Donghae said and run.

 

---

 

"You owe me a favor, I want to meet her" Baekhyun said and pointed a photo. It was a super cute girl. "Yah! let me see first" Donghae said and grabbed the album. He looked every photo and wen he reached to LEE TAEYEON, he smiled.

 

 

She's beautiful… Like a angel… 

 

"Earth calling Donghae!" Baekhyun said. "I said I want to meet this girl" He point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter