Wedding Coming~

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Tae~" Sunny used her aegyo on her best friend. 

 

"Don't talk to me Lee SunKyu"

 

"Mianhe~~" Sunny pouted. Taeyeon just turned away. 

 

Now that Siwon was back, Taeyeon and Donghae had more free time. And since Taeyeon spend time with her members, Sunny was always sticked to her begging her nonstop.

 

"Tae~ If you don't forgive me then I won't marry Siwon" Sunny said, crossing her arms in front of her.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows and looked back at her. Sunny smiled since it was the first time Taeyeon showed some interest in her words.

 

"Fine then. Don't get married" Taeyeon said coldly and walked away. Her reaction shocked all her members, obviously including Sunny.

 

"Sunny… I think that we're in big troubles." Soo said.

 

"I know…" She sighed.

 

"Ani, she's kidding. Tae will be ok soon." Fany said.

 

"Fany-ah, please help me~ Convince Tae to forgive me please~!" Sunny grabbed the girl's arm and started to pull it back and forth.

 

"Arasso… but stop~" Fany said and freed herself from Sunny.

 

---

 

"Yah Donghae, help me with her" Siwon said.

 

"You mean Tae? I don't think I can help you hyung… she's got that little character… " He said.

 

All of them knew that when it was coming to a serious topic and Taeyeon was mad… they couldn't do a thing.

 

"Please~ your hyung is asking you nicely. Help me cause Tae won't come to our wedding, I know her" 

 

"Then you should have told her earlier." Donghae said. 

 

It was not that he didn't want to help, but he was unwilling to fight with her.

 

"Yes!!!" Siwon bumped his fist and smiled widely. Donghae turned at him with a wondering expression.

 

"Come here donsaeng, I've got the best idea of my life!! I swear Tae won't get mad if we use this strategy" 

 

Siwon pulled Donghae and whispered something to him. Donghae widened his eyes and looked shocked after the words of his brother.

 

"Yah!!!" Donghae smacked his arm.

 

"Wae~ I'm helping too!! This will be a complete success!" Siwon smiled at his bright idea.

 

"Let me think about it" Donghae said.

 

"Yah! What are you waiting for? Go!!!!" Siwon pushed Donghae towards the main gate.

 

"Don't come back tonight!" Siwon waved.

 

---

 

"What are you doing here oppa?" Seohyun opened the door and looked at the guy standing in front of their dorm.

 

"Hum… I'm looking for Taeyeon… Is she here?" 

 

"ani… she's at the cafe with Fany unnie" 

 

"Oh… arasso. thanks anyways" He rubbed the back of his neck and bowed a bit. The girl waved at him and smiled. He waved and walked away.

 

The cafe...

 

---

 

"Tae, let's go on a date tomorrow" Donghae said, playing with her hand.

 

Taeyeon looked at him surprised. It was a long time since they've went on a date.

 

"Okay~" She smiled.

 

---

 

Siwon and Sunny were very very exhausted preparing all. Since Ms Lee was against, she didn't want to help them.

Luckily, Suju and Snsd were helping. Only Taeyeon avoided the couple.

 

"Siwon oppa… what if Tae don't want to come to our wedding?" Sunny asked, worriedly.

 

"Ani, don't worry. She'll never miss our important date." he reassured.

 

Sunny sighed as they intertwined fingers. She just remembered that she had promised Taeyeon about telling her everything. She knew why she was upset, cause her brother and best friend hid a very important thing from her.

 

"Are you done with the dress?" Siwon asked. 

 

Sunny nodded. She designed by herself the dress of her members. Although she didn't have time to draw her 'dream dress' but she did it for her members. Siwon looked how Sunny put her effort in everything, he knew that part of this was because of Taeyeon.

 

"Sweetheart, don't forget to make Taeyeon's dress a bit more revealing." Siwon whispered to Sunny.

 

"Yah Siwon oppa~! Are you a byuntae?" Sunny was angry at his comment that hit his arm.

 

"Ani~! It's not what you think! I'm doing it for her good. I told Donghae to propose to her on our wedding, so that she could be so happy and forgive us" Siwon explained.

 

Sunny's eyes widened up. It was a great idea… since Tae will be so happy, they would be forgiven.

She nodded happily and an evil smirk came out. Her pencil started to work and in some minutes, the arrangement was done.

 

Sunny laughed at her design, she felt satisfied. And then showed it to Siwon.

Siwon laughed too.

 

"Poor Donghae… he'll nosebleed." They both high fived and snuggled up together, leaving all their tasks for later.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter