Switch

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"annyeonghaseyo" Baekhyun bowed.

 

The woman smiled to him. "Please sit"

 

"Ahjumma, how have you been?" He asked politely. 

 

"Bae, I have to ask you a favor. I have to tell you something." 

 

---

 

Baekhyun walked lifeless in the streets. His heart was taken away this afternoon, and he knew he had rehearsals, but today, he will just skip everything.

 

Sadness and pain took control of him entirely. He wanted to forget about it but he couldn't. s called him like crazy but he ignored his ringing phone and walked.

 

The streets of Seoul were gray, buildings were black, the sky… was white. Air was hard to breathe, eyes were hard to open, legs were hard to move.

 

I've lost, after all. Why? This has never been fair for me.

 

He caught a glance on a bar, the scent of alcohol invited him, the loud music could absorb his troubles. He let his legs to walk him in.

 

After drinking several glasses of whisky, Baekhyun felt much better. now his mind and eyes were blurry… He could smile like before, he could have his mind in blank.

 

---

 

"We're going~" SNSD told Taeyeon. 

 

She nodded and let them go back first, cause there was a meeting for the leaders of all the groups and their managers with CEO, who was helding this meeting to talk about their first SM Town concert arrangement, and it would last long.

 

Girls waved Taeyeon and went back to SA in the van. 

 

Meanwhile, Tae had send a message to Bae: i've thought about it. Let's have another chance. :)

She knew that she loved Donghae, but now she kept thinking about Baekhyun. So, she encouraged herself to give a try. After all, her feeling towards him were growing rapidly.

 

"I think I will go to my house…" Sunny said to Fany.

 

"Wae~ You'll leave me all alone." Fany pouted.

 

Since they will start a tour, Sunny thought that she will be far from her family, and she wanted to spend a little time with them. All of their members went back to their houses too. Just Fany was left at the suite.

 

"Miahne" Sunny said and hold her hand.

 

"Ani, gwenchana" Fany sighed. She missed her dad too, but she moved out from her house since his father was against her becoming an idol, and her mother had passed out.

 

Sunny smiled and left.

 

I'll call Taeng so you won't be alone. 

 

---

 

"Who's this?" Fany frowned as she walked to the door. Someone was knocking the door and she went to look at it.

 

"Omo~! What happened to you?!" She was shocked to find a full drunk Baekhyun falling on top of her.

 

"I miss you. I love you. Please, don't leave me…" He hugged Fany tightly.

 

She shocked, she knew he was drunk… but, somehow… this was her dream.

She knew that he loved Taeyeon, but she had always being watching him. The way he waited, the way he loved and treated her best friend, made her jealous sometimes. 

 

She didn't know how can someone this perfect can exist in the world. Too bad she knew him so late.

 

Baekhyun caressed Fany's hair and then freed the hug. He stared at her yes, and lean close to lock his lips with hers. 

 

His kiss was sweet, though he smelled… 

He walked Fany to the room and lied on top of her. Tiffany's eyes widened at such contact, his hands were undressing her already.

 

"I love you" He whispered to her and kept kissed her.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes and kissed back. They night was long…

 

---

 

Taeyeon opened the door, she frowned because Tiffany didn't lock it up at all. 

 

She walked to Fany's room, but found no one in there. 

 

This is so weird… Why isn't Fany in her room…

 

Taeyeon walked towards her room. And slowly opened the door…

 

Heart attack.

 

A couple sleeping soundly, hugging each other. 

 

 

 

 

On. 

 

 

 

Her. 

 

 

 

Bed.

 

 

 

 

Tears running down her cheeks.

 

Turn around and walks out to the cold, pitiless night.

 

She closed the doors and walked alone in the night street. How she wished that there were a place on the whole world that can welcome her with opened arms. She needed a calm and silent place to think, to cry, to break down…

 

Without noticing, Taeyeon arrived to the Han river bridge. She run to the edge and shouted.

 

"I will get better!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Kim Taeyeon, fighting!!!!!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter