Graduation

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(at the graduation)

 

"now let's welcome the student who with hardwork has got the best score of the entire senior group. Let's welcome LEE TAEYEON!! Applause!". The host said.

 

"Tae! You are the best!" Sunny cheered.

 

"Tae, we're so proud of you" her parents said.

 

Cheers from all the school made the auditorium tremble and shake. 

 

"She's a goddess" most of the male seniors thought, but they weren't the only ones who were thinking that way. Sophomores and freshmen included thought of it.

 

After giving her speech, she joined her family.

 

"Congratulations my dear, we are so proud of you..." her parents said, giving her a little present " kaja! Open it" it was so beautifully wrapped that made her hesitate for a moment. When she opened, there was a pure silver necklace with a little diamond on.

 

"kasahanmida!! It's beautiful..." she said happily.

 

"here you are, this is for you" Siwon said handling a bucket of flowers and a little present. "If you don't mind, I prefer that you open it in your suite." he said.

 

"no problem, thanks!" Taeyeon said. She didn't know what to say, luckily Sunny appeared un the right moment.

 

"Taeee!! Congrats! I knew you were the one! I've never doubted of you!!" Sunny hugged Tae with all her force. But nobody noticed that Siwon was watching Sunny with a dark glance. He took a photo of the girl and send it to somebody.

 

---

 

"I need this girl's information" A cold voice said. "Give me everything you can get, now." He hung up.

 

Two hours later. "Beep, beep"

 

"Hello, yes. Alright, send it to this inbox. Dae, thanks." He hung up.

 

I have to make it in time, I want you to realize how you need the family, how you need us.

 

---

 

(Prom night)

 

"Yah Sunny-ah, you know I don't like this type of things, why are you taking me there?" Taeyeon asked annoyed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter