Happy New Year!

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mom, it's being a time since I've seen you so happy. What's it?" Donghae smiled after watching her happy mother.

 

"Taeyeon is here! And she'll live with us from now on! I'm happy to have all the people I love living with me!" Ms kim sounded excited.

 

Donghae had his facial expressions frozen. His legs continued to walk, along with her mother, they arrived the living room where the girl was waiting for them.

 

"Annyeon, Donghae…" Taeyeon said awkwardly.

 

"I know you guys know each other, Donghae told me that you're friends in school" Mr Kim said.

 

Friends, huh? We're really FRIENDS…

Let's follow your lie, Kim Donghae

Since you never told them that I was you GIRLFRIEND

I guess you never really wanted to introduce me formally

You were just playing around with me

Now I see

 

Taeyeon left a little laugh, but then turned a bit more serious.

 

"Yeah, we got along really well, didn't we?" She asked. 

 

Why acting like this?

Can't we just be like normal siblings?

I guess we won't be normal siblings…

Then… should I follow you?

 

Donghae sensed her mocking tone. He smiled and walked to her. He even put his arm around her shoulder.

 

"Yeah… almost best friends, right?" Donghae replied.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Skin contact irritated her, it made it look so close. She wished she could push him away.

 

"I'm so glad you get along with each other" Ms Kim said, without noticing the inner war they were helping.

 

"Tae, you will go back to school from tomorrow. Is that ok?" Mr Kim asked.

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded. 

 

"Dae." she faked a smile.

 

"By the way, you can go with Donghae, he can drive you since you're going to the same school." Ms Kim said. 

 

Ugh, it can't be worse

Going to school with him everyday will be a torment for me.

But mom seems to be so excited about it…

/internal sighs

 

"I'm glad to serve as your driver" Donghae said and bowed with his hand over his heart and bowing a little, acting as a butler or a server.

 

"My honor" Taeyeon replied then gave him a fake smile. 

 

----

 

"Declared" The judge took and hit the wood 'harmer'.

 

Siwon smiled and sighed. He'd won the final judgement and now the Lee Company was back to him. Mont of the debts that belonged to Shims were taken away from his responsibility. 

 

Now that he was relieved from debts and having the company back, the most important problem was getting the company strong as before. Regain their reputation was his work.

 

---

 

Mr Kim had already held a press and told everybody that Taeyeon was his daughter, and her surname was changed too.

 

Now, she was KIM TAEYEON.

 

Baekhyun and the rest of EXO was shocked about the news.

 

Now everybody knew why they broke up.

 

SNSD waited for their leader to come back.

 

---

 

"I'll help you carry you things to your room" Donghae said.

 

"Thanks, but I already did it myself" Taeyeon said. 

 

Ms Kim had gone and now the living room was only full of awkwardness. Taeyeon got up and walked to her room.

 

Donghae followed. 

 

"Yah~ Don't follow me" She said annoyed.

 

"I'm not following. This is my room" He pointed the door next to her

 

/sighs

Why is this happening…

 

After watching the big sigh Taeyeon left, Donghae followed her to her room.

 

"Can I ask you something…?" her voice was low. 

 

He rose his eyebrows and nodded.

 

"Why didn't you tell me the reason of breaking up ?" 

 

He was speechless.

 

"Did you think that I will be more happy if I didn't knew the truth?" 

 

"You don't know me."

 

The worst thing I want to feel is somebody leaving me, or not loving me anymore. To avoid that, I did even close up myself from the world. Cause I thought nobody wanted me from the day I was born. 

 

Her eyes were piercing him. He now understood her point.

 

"I'm sorry Tae. I thought…"

 

I thought it was the best way to protect you from being hurt...

 

"I would have accepted this as the reason for breaking up, but instead, you preferred to…"

 

She bit her lower lip.

 

"So… do you still love me?" Taeyeon left her biggest question to him.

 

"Yes. As your brother." He said.

 

It's not easy. Watching the girl you love the most in front of you and you have to control and hold yourself from hugging and kissing her. It's not easy.

 

"I hate you" Taeyeon replied. Her statement surprised him and stabbed him like a knife.

 

It seems so easy for you to forget your love and turn it into siblings love.

But I can't, you know? It's so difficult for me, it's seems like Im still the fool here.

 

Donghae could feel that in her eyes, away from hatred, there was love. But she was fighting it back, struggling to get over her feelings.

 

"I'll help you. Should I make you hate me more?" He leaned forward, almost getting on her.

 

"What… what are you doing?" Taeyeon was shocked. his body was too close from hers.

 

"I'm helping you to get over me. We're siblings, you know…" He touched her chin. His fingers runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter