Christmas update!

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ok Guys! Here's Christmas update!

 

 

"Donghae, I'm leaving to Taiwan. Our new set company there need my help" Mr Kim said as he packed his things. 

 

He talked to his dearest son by phone. He needed Donghae to take care of his wife when he was gone.

 

"Dae, appa. I will, don't worry" Donghae was worried about his parents.

 

"And… about your girlfriend, can you introduce her to us when I come back?" Mr Kim didn't forget about this issue.

 

"Oh.. sure appa. I'll introduce her to you when you're back, take care and good luck!" 

 

"Bye Hae"

 

"Bye appa"

 

His father was going to Taiwan for a month and a half. Donghae sighed. All this time he would go back to his house so his mother won't feel lonely. 

 

---

 

Girls practiced everyday their debuting song, the dance steps created by Hyo and Yul were really difficult. 

The challenging performance was kept as top secret. Even Donghae couldn't watch them rehearse, he could visit them were they were done. But mid while, no one could enter their practice room.

 

Taeyeon was learning dance steps from easy to difficult ones. Her body easily gets tired cause she was just released from hospital. She couldn't make too much effort and dance with power. So soshis made her start from easy steps.

 

"It's dark…" Sica said as she looked on her phone.

 

"Girls, we must do it again" Soo said. 

 

"It's already 1am…" Sunny said. Her eyes were closing.

 

"Let's go… just once more" Taeyeon tried to cheer them up.

 

"Okay…" Since Tae was the most tired member, and she was willing to practice one more time, the other ones couldn't complain.

 

The first part of the choreography was done. INTO A NEW WORLD was so difficult.

 

Girls leaned on the dance room and just wanted to sleep there.

 

"Unnies, we have to get back to our rooms" Seo said. She was taking care of them cause they might catch a cold.

 

"Wait Seo… let us rest for a while.." Only Yuri and Hyo were left standing, Hyo laughed at the tired team.

 

"Yah, we'll work at this rate everyday, so get used to it quick." Hyo said.

 

"It's unfair! You're dancing queen! And we…" Tiffany pouted like a child.

 

"Fany-ah! I trained for more than a year like this, everyday. So, it's not unfair" Hyo answered.

 

"Aaa~" Fany was shaking her head like unwilling to understand. Taeyeon patted her head.

 

"Let's go unnies, tomorrow we have class" Yoona said as she grabbed her things and was ready to go to her room.

 

"I'm going too Yoon… wait" The rest of the girls were getting up. 

 

Just lazy Sica was left on the floor.

 

"Yah! Jessica Jung, get you working or we'll leave you" Yuri said.

 

"Just five more minutes please…" She was about to kiss the floor.

 

"Get up! Get up lazy " Yuri pulled her up and almost carried her.

 

"See you tomorrow!" "See you!" 

 

Taeyeon, Sunny and Tiffany walked back to the suit.

 

Everyone took a shower and slept like stones that night.

 

---

 

Taeyeon opens her eyes and watches the clock.

 

7:15 am -class starts at 7.45

 

Humm… It's late already… 

 

She rubbed her eyes and suddenly a smell of food caught her attention. Her tummy was begging for food since yesterday she didn't eat after the rehearsal.

 

She fixed herself and walked out of her room. The other girls were dragged out too from the scent.

 

"Donghae oppa. Good morning" Sunny greeted and run to see what he was preparing.

 

"Good morning Sunny, where's my Taeng?" He asked.

 

"I'm here!! Good morning boy" Taeyeon hugged him from the back, making he smile widely.

 

Donghae took all the food to the table and sat with both girls.

 

"So, how was it? Your first rehearsal?" He said while putting food into Taeyeon's dish.

 

"Oh It was so tiring…" Tae and Sunny said at the same time.

 

"Poor girls… And where's Tiffany?" 

 

"Sleeping as always" Sunny said as she went to Fany's room to call her.

 

"Fany-ah, get up or you'll be late" Sunny said.

 

"Uh… Omma… five minutes more" Tiffany mumbled.

 

"Yah! Hwang MingYoung! I'm not your mother!!!" Sunny said as she slapped Fany's .

 

"Taetae!!! save meee!!" Fany's aegyo voice was heard.

 

"Get up now Tiffany Hwang" Sunny said as she pulled up Fany and pushed her to the bathroom.

 

After a while, Fany came out and joined the rest for breakfast

 

"Oh~ Now I know why Tae didn't come. It's all your fault for flirting with her" She pointed at Donghae.

 

Donghae shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. Taeyeon smiled as she pointed Fany to seat down.

 

"Hae made this for us, can you forgive him this time?" Taeyeon asked Fany.

 

"Um… Let me try first. Maybe he want to get me poisoned" Fany teased as she grabbed some food and dig in.

 

"Yah~ Be careful to get poisoned" Donghae, watching Tiffany eating nonstop, back wanting to take away her food

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter