SM

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I will make it easier for you… If you hate me, you'll be able to forget me…

 

"I said get out" He got out and pulled Taeyeon out of his car too. Both were standing now. He looked to her and…

 

"Let's brake up" He finally said.

 

Tons of daggers were digging into his heart.

 

"Boh?" Taeyeon couldn't understand. 

 

"I don't wanna repeat Taeyeon, we're over" He said and left her.

 

He turn on the car, Taeyeon run to the car, but he had locked the door.

 

"Yah Donghae, I know you're joking… You're not able to leave me alone here" She said as she tried to opened the door.

 

But it was locked. She patted the window as tears came up and she was unable to control them.

 

"I don't believe you'll leave me… I don't believe…" She cried out while Donghae left without turning back to look at her.

 

He could hear everything she told him. Yes, he was unable to leave her… He wished he was joking with her.

But the reality was cruel. and he decided to be the one that left, before causing more pain on her.

 

Message from: Taeng

To: Donghae

 

I know you're going to come back for me.

I'll be waiting here.

I won't go anywhere till you come back. I'll wait for you.

 

He sighed. He knew she as stubborn. And that she might wait for three days and three nights without moving from that spot. But sorry, this time he couldn't help.

 

He parked his car in the crossing venue, watching her from there. She was sitting just where he left her. Hugging her legs and…

 

She looked at her cellphone. Somebody had send message to her. She hugged her cellphone and looked more determined ever.

 

Message from: Fany

To: Taeng

 

Here's the gift I promised. You guys are perfect couple! Wish you luck!

 

Photo of Taeyeon and Donghae sleeping together.

 

A tear run though her cheeks and she hugged the phone, feeling in her heart all the love that he had gave her and all the love she gave him too.

 

I won't give up that easily… Don't give up Lee Taeyeon, be strong

 

Rain started to pour, Donghae was worried about her.

 

He send Fany a message and asked her to come with Sunny to the address he gave her. He also reminded them not to tell Taeyeon that he was worried about her.

 

Soon, the girls arrived to all soaked Taeyeon.

 

"Taeng! What are you doing here!" They said as they wanted to pull her up.

 

"Leave me alone, I'm waiting for Donghae" She said as she freed herself from the two girls.

 

"He won't come, let's go back" 

 

"HE WILL COME" She shouted back and started to cry.

 

The girls were speechless, looking to each other and covering Taeyeon with their umbrellas.

 

"It looks like they fought" Sunny said.

 

"Ani, we didn't fight. We're a perfect couple… We've always been and will always be" Taeyeon was mumbling.

 

Tiffany took out her jacket and covered he shivering Tae with it. She touched her forehead and frowned.

 

"Sunny-ah, she's burning" Fany said really worried.

 

"I'm not sick and I will wait till he come back" Taeyeon said.

 

"Tae, let's go first to the clinic and then we come back to wait for him ok?" Tiffany tried to convince her.

 

"NO!. I'm not leaving here, not a single step" She IS very stubborn.

 

Donghae who was watching all this scene felt how his heart was bleeding. He could know how the girls tried to convince her but she persevered.

 

"Lee Taeyeon!" Sunny slapped her.

 

"Sunny!" fany yelled.

 

Donghae shocked. He was almost opening the door and running to see her. But he contained himself.

 

Taeyeon smiled at Sunny's slap and held her chin with one hand. Soon, she fainted over Fany.

 

Fany and Sunny carried Taeyeon back. They called the rest of soshis and now they were together at the suite.

 

"I'll kill that guy" Yuri said angrily.

 

"So, what happened?" Sica asked. "Why did they fought all from a sudden?"

 

"We don't really know" Sunny said.

 

"I'll call him" Fani stood up and dialed his number.

 

"Yaboseyo, Fani, how's Tae doing? Is she ok?" His worried tone mede Fany angry but not that angry at the same time.

 

"What do you mean with that? huh? Why did you left her? She was all soaked you know?" Fany asked. The girls were hearing jus Fany's words.

 

"I… I broke up with her" He said

 

"What?! You broke up? WHY?" They all got the surprised face.

 

"I can't tell you now." 

 

"You STUPID PABO! I ENTRUSTED HER TO YOU AND LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Fany yelled.

 

"Mian… please take care of her." He said. 

 

"I DON't WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" She hung up.

 

Fany was already tearing. The rest of the members were angry.

 

"That guy… I won't forgive him…" Fany said while sobbing.

 

"I'll teach him a lesson tomorrow…" Yuri said.

 

"I'm in too." Hyo said. "Me too" Sunny, Sica, Yoona and Soo agreed too.

 

"Unnies… tomorrow we have our performance… And I think that Tae unnie will get mad if you hurt him… So, please be prudent" Seo said.

 

"Right… I hope Taeng can perform with us tomorrow…" 

 

Soshis took turns to look over Taeyeon. The next day, she had improved a lot but still had fever.

 

"Ow~" Her head hurt.

 

"Unnie, are you feeling better?" Yoona asked.

 

Taeyeon jumped up and look everywhere for Donghae…

 

Everybody followed her glances, but soon returned to hers again.

 

"Where is him? Did he came back for me? Did he drive me back?" She asked.

 

Soshis looked each other's faces. They didn't know what to answer.

 

Tiffany made her way and sat beside Taeyeon, she hugged her and…

 

"Sunny and I took you back home. Tae… please… stay strong for us" Fany said.

 

Taeyeon looked down, tears were coming but she successfully fought them back. 

 

Yeah… I'm SNSD's leader, I should remain strong for my members...

 

She faked a smile. Girls were heartbroken to see her 'strong' smile. 

 

"Let's go. We have a performance to do" She said.

 

"Ani… You can rest if you don't feel like performing. Gwenchana" Sica said and everybody nodded.

 

"I'm ok, and I don't want to miss our debuting performance" Tae said as she got up and went to the wash room.

 

---

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun went to greet SNSD at the backstage. But…

 

Taeyeon was tearing alone, out of the dressing room. She lied to her members about going to the washroom, but she was texting Donghae.

 

From: Taeyeon

To: Donghae

 

If I perform perfectly, can you give me another chance?

Can you please give US another chance?

I really love you Hae, I don't know what I did to make you angry

Please forgive me and come watch me perform

 

"Taengo, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked frowning. Today was her biggest day and she was crying by herself.

 

Taeyeon was surprised by him. She closed her phone and cleaned her face, trying to give him a fake smile, but he knew she was just pretending.

 

"With me, you don't need to be strong." He hugged her. 

 

In his lap, Taeyeon exploded all her feelings, she sobbed madly and cried her heart out.

 

"Want to share with me your troubles?" He whispered to her ears.

 

"Donghae…. said… that … he want… to break up… with me…" She cried hard. Baekhyun could feel his shirt already wet, he patted her back trying to soothe her.

 

Taeyeon recovered quickly, she found a pair of serious eyes watching at her.

 

"Tae, I'll be always here if you need me." He said.

 

"Gomowo Baek." She dried her tears and got ready to enter the dressing room.

 

"Good luck, I'll be watching over you" He said as he kissed her forehead.

 

Taeyeon nodded and opened the door. Bae's eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter