Back to the start

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Taeyeon, when are you coming back? I need you be ready for tomorrow, I can't delay your schedules" Her manager called her. 

 

"I'm sorry, I will get ready"

 

Taeyeon sighed and rubbed her eyes. The soar eyes made it obvious that she had cried a lot. It was the first time that she tried to put make up by herself. By covering it a little, she made sure to be more presentable. 

 

After rising herself, she walked out her room. She had to find something to do, cause if she stayed there, she'll keep thinking about them. 

 

Nobody was at home and it made her feel released, at least she had her space and didn't need to fake anything. 

 

-----

 

"Fany, tell me what happened with Tae" Sunny demanded.

 

After that night, Taeyeon just disappeared and all her members were worried.

 

"The concert will be soon and we can't lose her." Hyo and Soo said.

 

"I don't think we can make it up this time" Fany said, tears were coming up again.

 

"Why are you crying so much, is there anything wrong with her? Tell us" Yoona frowned.

 

"I can't… miahne… I'm not that strong…" Fany cried.

 

Her members tried to understand, but they didn't know anything, so they just hugged her and patted her back lightly. 

 

"Everything will be ok. We have passed the toughest times, we can do it this time too" Sica said.

 

They just watched how Fany collapsed and kept shaking her head, mumbling words that nobody understood.

 

"Girls, today you will rehearse without Taeyeon. Come on! Get ready!" Their choreographers clapped and made them align.

 

"May I ask why Taeyeon is not coming?" Sunny asked.

 

She had called Taeyeon so many times, but no one answered.

 

"She needs time. But tomorrow she'll be back, so don't worry" they said.

 

Tomorrow….. Tomorrow I'll meet her. I have no face to look at her, to stand in front of her, to breathe the same air as her...

 

--- 

 

Taeyeon walked alone in the streets, wearing sunglasses so people couldn't recognize her. She walked back to her favorite silent place: the aquarium. Today, she was found there. But, she hasn't decided yet.

 

Taeyeon walked and watched the fishes. She needed to get to a conclusion.

 

One, a boy that I like. Two, my best friend. 

 

Should I be selfish and take Baekhyun? Or should I let them be happy?

 

The dilemma was driving her crazy. She could see from Fany's eyes that she liked Baekhyun, but she had never realized it until she saw them...

 

If I keep trying, just I will be happy… If I give up, they will be happy. But it's always like this...

 

I want to be happy, but I want them to be happy too…

 

"Tae, why are you back here?" Donghae frowned as he walked beside her. When he got to the house and didn't find her, he went back to look for her again.

 

"Oppa, I need to think" She said and kept walking. 

 

Donghae sighed and walked faster, he stood up and faced her. He took her shoulders and looked at her.

 

"Don't call me oppa. We're back to old times. I'm here, please, I want to you to share all your pain with me." He said. 

 

Taeyeon rises her eyes to lock them with Donghae's.

 

"I can't share pain. So there's no way for you to know what I'm feeling" She said.

 

"Of coarse I know. When I got the news that you were my sister, I struggled hard so that you could be happy, and I wanted to take all the pain for myself. I really know." He said.

 

"Thanks for doing it" Taeyeon said and looked away.

 

"But I don't think I have the strength for it. I don't want to love anymore. From now, I won't have any relationships, I'm tired." Taeyeon said.

 

Donghae frowned and sighed. Her words knocked him down… 

 

"Then I'll wait, but please, let me stay beside you. I don't need you to force yourself and accept me as a boyfriend, but don't push me away from you." He said.

 

Taeyeon didn't know what to say nor act. When suddenly Donghae leaned and pecked her lips lightly.

 

Taeyeon looked back at him. She was very very confused.

 

Why did he say that he'll wait and now he kisses me?

 

Donghae hugged her tight.

 

"This is the last kiss before I become your best friend" He said, feeling hard to breathe, pain was flooding into his chest. Just to think about it, Taeyeon has closed herself and didn't want him to help her heal her wounds.

 

"Best friend, right?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Tomorrow I'll face Tiffany, and maybe Baekhyun…. Please stay by my side" Taeyeon said, hugging back.

 

Donghae smiled a bit, at least, he could comfort himself a bit. At least, he could still protect Taeyeon and stay close to her. 

 

"Let's go eat something, okay?" He asked her since she hasn't ate.

 

Taeyeon nodded and let him walk her to the car.

 

Now, she has cleared her thoughts a bit.

 

Let it be. I won't love again. Then I won't get hurt again.

 

---

 

"Tae" Donghae ordered her favorite and called her back from her spacing state.

 

Taeyeon smell the delicious food and felt how she tummy was yelling for food. She ate up all, then she waited for Donghae.

 

"You ate too fast" He said.

 

"I was hungry. You hurry up, I want ice cream" She said. 

 

Donghae followed her wishes.

 

"Let's go look for ice cream" He said, both of them walked on the streets.

 

After getting to Taeyeon's favorite place, they bought and ate their ice creams.

 

Freeeeeze. Freeeeeeze all the sadness. Freeeeeeeze all my thoughts. 

 

"Tae, don't eat that fast" He said. 

 

Taeyeon shrugged and finished her ice cream.

 

Donghae smiled at her and wiped out a little bit of ice cream left on her lips. Taeyeon looked away.

 

"Thanks" 

 

"You're welcome. And, may I ask you something?" Donghae looked at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter