Waltz

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

----

 

 

"Now, we'll ask our queens to re-start the party dancing with their partners at the center of the dance floor. Come on!" The host left leaving the party to the three queens. "Show off your best dance with a classical waltz." 

It looked easy to dance slowly, in circles and close to your partner. But in reality, to show elegance and coordination in this dance was really hard. You had to practice with your partner many times to get used to them, and to avoid stepping on their foot. 

 

The first girl got a handsome partner and started to dance. The people made a circle around her. While Sunny was choosing with whom she'll dance, cause she had many friends. She was giggling cause her friends were teasing her.

     

How ever, the real queen was in trouble. Many guys went to ask her to dance, but she rejected all of them. Suddenly, a boy took softly her hand and walked her to the dancing floor. At the first time, she got a familiar feeling, like if that guy had took her hand before. then she realized that it was the guy that saved her before (obviously Donghae).

 

He's way too direct, he didn't even asked me… this guy… 

 

How ever, when he put her hand on his arm and escorted her...

 

He's not bad. Like a real gentleman, with high manners.  She followed him. It was really hard to get her approval, since she had been always escorted, guarded by his almost-perfect brother. 

 

I don't know how I did it. I just followed my heart… The thing is that, she didn't reject me, like she did to the rude guy. I feel my heart beating like crazy… Could it be that I'm special for her too? 

Donghae turned to her, now they were face-to face. He put his hand gently over her waist, while he took her hand with the other hand. The world stopped for him. They started to turn, spin, every time with more coordination, like if they were lovers. 

 

Her hand is made to hold mine. They lock each other perfectly, and her waist… It's the best feeling I've had, I wish I could hold her like this forever… This thin waist, needs protection, love and caring. I'll do my best, cause I know... We're meant to be.

 

Sunny couldn't believe what she was watching, a handsome man dancing with Taeyeon, they made a perfect couple. It seemed like she worried too much. The third couple, which started with a super egocentric face, were discussing right now.

 

"You, why don't you treat me like that man. I want to be treated like a princess." She said.

 

"Stop blaming me, I did my best" Her partner said.

 

"It's not enough. Look at them, we must be better than that couple." She said, obviously jealous of Taeyeon. With such a good looking man dancing with her, she should be ashamed.

 

"We are doing our best, stop comparing yourself to her" He said, a little bit annoyed.

 

"Yah, what do you mean? That I can't win her? I don't win her because of you! you just… ahh.. you are not as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter