Time to grow up

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Please, I want to register for the guitar lessons, intermediate level 1." Donghae said. "I prefer the morning schedule and here it is" He handled the counter girl a platinum credit card.

 

"The girl was surprised that a young man could have such card, he might be form a rich family. She inspected him, he was really handsome. Donghae noticed something strange on her and he cleared his throat. The girl came back to Earth and started registering.

 

"Alright, guitar lessons class 101, from 9am to 12 am." She said, giving back the credit card and the little sheet of paper. "Sign here please." She said. KIM DONGHAE, I'm remembering this name...

 

"Thanks" Donghae said politely and left. The girl was annoying, she couldn't stop looking at him.

----

 

"Beep, beep" Taeyeon's cellphone rang. It was the message number thirty, as expected, from the same person: Sunny. Every day she sent 10 messages, telling her that she was important for her, she didn't want to lose her friendship, she'll be back to make their dreams come true together, etc.

 

Taeyeon's body shook every time she heard the cellphone's sound. It remembered her all the good times she had spent with Sunny, and how she loved to be with her. It made her heart break in little pieces. This time was real, she felt so depressed. It was a real friendship, at least for her, and she hated herself so much. She was not able to keep Sunny with her, she wasn't enough. 

 

"Did Miss eat today?" Siwon asked the maids. His little Tae has being so depressed that barely ate. He was so worried, Taeyeon was getting thinner and thinner, and couldn't do anything for her. (Obviously he didn't know the reason, but he is inferring that might be that thing…)

 

"Young master, miss said she feels bad and doesn't want to eat." A maid said.

 

"Young master, I'm really worried about miss, she looks so different now. She's pallid and her skin has got extremely white." The older housekeeper said, she was really close to the family, she accompanied both Siwon and Taeyeon in all their life, and was like a second mother for them.

 

"Don't worry, I now she's will take over this situation" Siwon comforted. He was really worried, but he didn't want to show off.

 

He knocked Taeyeon's door, as expected, he didn't get an answer. He opened her door slowly and saw her lying on her bed, without any expression on her face. Siwon felt like his heart has hardly by this scene. He wanted her to laugh, like so lately she had been doing. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, get up, let's eat something…" Siwon said, sitting in her bed's perimeter. "What's going on with you… You have been so inactive, what about your guitar and singing lesson?" He asked softly, he knew she could entertain herself with many activities she loved, but she preferred to stay at home watching the ceiling of her dorm. 

 

"Alright, I'll do you a favor, you can tell me whatever you want, I'll accomplish it. With the single condition, that you have to overcome this inactive stage and return to be who you are." Siwon made everything to cheer her up. She was hearing, but she didn't react. She was thinking.

 

"Deal" Taeyeon said without watching him, her eyes stood on the ceiling while talking to him. "I want Sunny to stay. I want her to stay with me as she promised, I want to believe that friendship wasn't a joke, I wan't my friend back" She started the phrase coldly, but bursted in tears at the end, blaming herself for being a bad friend, blaming herself for not having done enough to keep Sunny, blaming herself for mistreating her, being rude with her… It's just that she thought of her like a sister, they had confidence on each other, they relied on each other… An now…

 

Watching her sister crying like she never had cried before mede Siwon's heart hurt so much. But it was too late, Sunny's family was leaving Korea this afternoon, everything was in place. Siwon hugged Taeyeon and patted on her head softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter