First Date!

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! I'd love to know your opinions. Help me out with this! ;)

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

 

---

 

"You know that i'll never EVER play with you. Just like the song I wrote to you, you are unique, like no other."

Taeyeon smiled. Donghae was really sweet. "Then promise me you'll never sing it to anyone else."

"I promise."

 

The happy couple left the hospital. They caught the attention of so many people, cause the man was handsome and the lady was heavenly beautiful.

 

"Where do you wanna go?" Donghae asked.

 

"Wherever you want" Taeyeon said. She wanted to spend time with him, cause the next month she'll go on a family trip. And she'll sure miss him so much.

 

----

 

"Donghae, why to this place?" Taeyeon asked. It was the little cafe she worked on.

 

"Because…. It's warm here, like a house. I wish we could have a house like this in the future, Tae." He said. Taeyeon blushed. He had thought of marry her…

 

He took sit and made Taeyeon sit on him. Taeyeon was electroshocked. He took his guitar out and made her handle it, then he took her hands and played NO OTHER.

 

"Do you remember my guitar lesson? It's been awhile since you've got that lesson." He said and smiled. Taeyeon's face was burning, haha. It was funny.

 

"Dae, do you have to do it in public?" A female voice that wasn't Tae's shouted. She came to them, it was Tiffany. 

 

Oh! S*** I forgot that she worked here too…. Arghh this mind, why did I take her here, it'll be ruined.

 

Taeyeon stood up from Donghae, and walked to Tiffany. It was obvious that she was ashamed to be sitting on him.

 

"Fany-ah, I think I'll be back to work with you, and for the conservatory too." She said. She wanted to keep on normally in her life.

 

"Jinja! That's great!! I'll see you everyday!" Tiffany yelled. Since there were no clients, it was ok to act freely. She hugged Taeyeon.

 

"So, have you already asked formally?" She turned to Donghae and asked him. She kept her hands on Taeyeon's, like kind of protecting her.

 

"What? Ask about what?" Donghae said,

 

"You huge babo!!! I you don't ask her formally to be your girlfriend, I won't let you touch her!!" Tiffany said.

 

AAAhhh, Tiffany reminded me of the most important thing that missed… But the way she did it was a little bit too direct…

 

"I've already told Tae that I loved her, and I'm pretty sure that she loves me too" Donghae said smiling, it was the first time that he showed false-ego.

 

"Yah! I'll pair my dearest Tae with Baekhyun if you don't do it quickly." Tiffany threatened. She knew Donghae cared about Taeyeon being with Baekhyun.

 

"You you you! What are you talking about, I will never let that happen. Just wait and you'll see, I'll ask Tae to be my girlfriend, to be my lover and my wife! Then cry yourself out cause she's getting divorced with you!" Donghae replied.

 

Taeyeon made a little force on Tiffany's hand, telling her to let it go. Tiffany saw that Taeyeon was blushing and smiled, now she was satisfied with Donghae's answer.

 

"Tae, by the way. Never accept this man's feelings" She laughed. "I don't want to get divorced with you" She made those puppy eyes. Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Yah! Since you're not official yet, then I'll keep her with me." Tiffany said to Donghae. "No, she's mine. We're soon getting official" Donghae said and pull Taeyeon to him. He put his arm on her shoulder. Their bodies were sticked to the other.

 

"Assh." Tiffany said and left, making a bye bye sign with her hand. This couple might not be formal yet, but they are really cute and they really love each other.

 

Taeyeon hasn't speak since the battle started. Donghae wondered what she was thinking of.

 

I'll be really hard, but when the time comes, I'll have to tell oppa.

 

 

----

 

 

Sunny-ah! Sorry for taking so long.

 

I've been in the hospital, but I'm alright now, I just had a little accident. Well, I've so much to say… I lost my memory, but luckily, I found it back. And I did it in a very short period of time, I'm awesome right? Haha, I have so many things to tell you. 

 

The main thing, the most important one is that I finally felt in love with somebody. I'm sure of these feelings. And you were somehow right, Donghae is a very special guy. He had not confessed formally yet, but we're already like a couple. I really feel like I change so much when I'm with him, I become… you know… a little bit girly.

 

Yah! I know that you're laughing, stop it. It's so difficult to explain…

 

But I really want you to know. I appreciate you so much. Miss you!! Reply soon. :) Tae.

 

---

 

"Taengooo! You're back!!" Tiffany screamed so loud that the whole conservatory knew that she was back. She hugged Taeyeon and got back a hug too.

 

"Fany-ah, lower your voice. It's embarrassing…" Taeyeon said. 

 

"You know that my vocals are so loud, I can't control it, mianhne!" She winked. She was so happy to get to the normal conservatory life with Taeyeon. "I came earlier to see you."

 

"And what will you do when I have my guitar class?"

 

"I'll just practice my singing. As you saw it the first time." 

 

"You sure are a nerd." Taeyeon smiled. She knew that Tiffany made a great effort in singing, since it was her best virtue. "Don't let others bug you, please"

 

She took her hand and walked to the class. But, there was another man waiting for her. He smiled when the girls reached the class.

 

"Good morning Tae!" He said. He hugged her. It was her scent that made him feel safe. 

 

"Good morning, Hae" She replied. It was a great present to be received with such a warm hug.

 

"Yah! I'm still here" Tiffany said to the lovely couple. Taeyeon noticed Fany's voice and pushed Donghae away.

 

"Sorry" Taeyeon told her. 

 

"It's not your fault… It's her interrupting us." Donghae teased, since Tiffany loved to fight with him for Taeyeon… He sticked his tongue out to Tiffany.

 

"What? Taengoo, this man is crazy…" Tiffany couldn't understand how he was not ashamed of doing couple stuff in public. "Leave him or you're gonna be influenced" She grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and pulled her.

 

"Yah, stop, both of you. I'm going to class" Taeyeon said annoyed. Donghae laughed and turned to Tiffany. "Don't tell her to leave me or she'll get mad at you" XP <- Donghae's face.

 

"Assh" Tiffany said and slapped Donghae's shoulder.

 

Donghae laughed and entered the room. The girl that liked him was sitting next to Taeyeon, taking the place left. She was obviously avoiding Donghae being with Tae.

 

Huh? Ha, don't be silly, girl… This things won't work out, at least when Tae likes me too. I'll be with her no matter what.

 

It was the first time that someone did that. Donghae took a seat and put it next to the other side of Taeyeon. He sit so naturally, while Taeyeon felt embarrassed.

 

"It seems that our classmate Taeyeon is back" The teacher said. "Let's see then, if you've forgotten my lessons. Please could you start with a theme? Whatever song or composition you want, just make sure you give us a surprise."

 

It was stressing, handling the guitar after two weeks of rest. And the worst part was that the teacher expected so much from her. She took a deep breath.

 

"May I sing? While I play the guitar." Taeyeon asked.

 

"Sure! The conservatory is just for that! To integrate all you knowledge and techniques, go ahead. You don't even have to ask." The teacher replied laughing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter