Break

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What is this?!" Siwon threw the papers angrily. Many sheets flied away and landed on the floor. His secretaries were shocked since he was a patient boss.

 

"When will you give me some profitable information?! huh? It's been so long and you can't find anything?" He asked angrily. 

 

"We're sorry boss, we'll keep working hard" They bowed and Siwon signed them to leave. 

 

He sighed as he sat down massaging his temper.

 

I have to complete dad's wish.

 

---

 

"Tae, do you like RDR?" Soo asked.

 

"Dae, I really like it more than Oh!" She said.

 

"But I like Oh! since we don't have to wear heels anymore" Seo said.

 

"That's a good point" Yoon said.

 

Girls were sitting on their practice room taking a 5 min break.

 

"I want to go home~" Fani said lying on the floor. "I miss my pink unicorn~" 

 

Girls laughed at the cute comment of Tiffany.

 

"By the way, how's Jelly?" Sica asked. 

 

Without the puppy, the suit looked so empty. Girls turned to Taeyeon and even Fany dragged her attention to her.

 

"Well, he's very but VERY spoiled at home" Taeyeon smiled.

 

"I guess so, everybody must treat him like a prince" Hyo said. 

 

Before, they treated Jelly like a treasure too. Feeding him with delicious foods and caressing him whenever they were home.

 

"Well, he's status is upgraded now. He's not prince anymore, he's king" Taeyeon pouted.

 

"Oh i really miss my puppy, jinja" Fany and Sunny said.

 

"I'll bring him to you one of this days" Taeyeon said.

 

"Ok!~ Promise! Don't forget ok?" Yoon added.

 

"You're really loud" Yuri was trying to take a nap.

 

"Oh Yul, time to get up~!" They shake Yuri's arm.

 

---

 

"So, you're gonna promote on China" 

 

Super Junior nodded. 

 

"We're selecting some boys to form a new sub-unit. So work hard and train yourself." 

 

"Dae" The boys said at the same time.

 

---

 

"Exo, you'll debut soon. But you still need more practice. Work hard."

 

"Dae."

 

---

 

SNSD has been a hit and now they were even exonerated from many classes at SM, as well as Super Junior. They idol lives started to become busier too.

 

As expected, their fan base was increasing too. Obviously, there were many kinds of fans, and some of them were really creepy.

 

To: my wife Taengo

How have you been wifey? I can't wait to see your next performance and I'm glad you're getting more and more beautiful. 

I love you and I know you love me too

I'll wait for the day of our engagement, don't worry, I won't let you wait long.

 

Strange letters were found everyday by the girls and they took time to read some of them, as a way to kill time while traveling to performances.

 

But Taeyeon just threw everything away, without noticing that there was one man that wrote her everyday.

 

Her members were more aware of the danger and the crazy thoughts of some fans, while Taeng lived her happy life with Baekhyun.

 

"Bae!" She run to him.

 

Baekhyun smiled and opened his arms welcoming her for a hug. Taeyeon smiled back and hug him.

 

"So good to see you, it's been a long time since we met each other" He said, lowering his face to smell her hair.

 

"Dae, it's being quiet a long time. I missed you" Taeyeon buried her face into his chest. 

 

Since they were both really busy, they had never had time for dates. And since SNSD has already debuted, Taeyeon couldn't hang out freely like before, because a ton of paparazzi's looked after her every step.

 

Baekhyun sighed as he freed the hug, leaning forward to peck Taeyeon's lips.

 

"You know we are going to debut soon… And our first performance will be right after your Oh! and RDR" Baekhyun said. 

 

Taeyeon widen eyes, cause she never knew that.

 

"Next week?! Wow… you didn't train much and you're debuting~! Ow You're great" Taeyeon smiled as she brushed his hair gently.

 

Baekhyun laughed and caressed her hair back.

 

"You were spotted before us, remember? That means that you're better than us" He complimented.

 

"Ani, we were just lucky. But you guys are soooo talented, they should had known that from the start" She smiled as she placed her head on his shoulder, resting. 

 

Lately, their schedules were so packed that they barely slept. Soshis had to deal with 20-22 hours of work everyday, and having just 2-4 hours of rest and sleep. 

 

And Exo, they were rehearsing for 16-18 hours a day… 

 

"But I've heard that Super Junior will do their last performance in Korea. And they will perform before you…" Baekhyun added.

 

"Last performance in Korea?" Taeyeon asked. 

 

Donghae never told her anything, even if now they were in good terms.

 

"Dae, they'll go promote in China" He said, looking carefully at her reactions.

 

Taeyeon let of a small frown. Since Donghae never told her, Taeyeon was wondering about wishing him good luck or not.

 

"You still care about him?" Baekhyun asked all from a sudden, making Taeyeon shock and look at him.

 

Now the frown on her face was more marked. 

 

"Ani, I was just wondering if I should wish him luck" Taeyeon said.

 

Baekhyun left a little sigh and gave her a small smile.

 

"If you feel like it, then just go and talk to him. Maybe you won't see you brother in a long period of time" He said, somehow trying to emphasize the word BROTHER.

 

"I know." Taeyeon said, she didn't get the indirect comment of Baekhyun.

 

"Promise me you'll be by my side" Baekhyun asked, holding her hand.

 

"I promise" Taeyeon frowned while looking at him.

 

You still don't trust me? This is the 5th time I've made the same promise…

I guess i'm not trustworthy then…

 

Baekhyun smiled and let her go. Since Taeyeon had schedule and couldn't spend more time with him, he kissed her and let her go.

 

---

 

This is the best time to go to China.

I don't want to have to look at her anymore, I know I can't avoid her but now I can't get her off my mind. 

And she just moved on. 

I need to find a way out too.

Maybe work, time, and long distance will help...

 

Donghae walked as he passed through Luna. The girl looked at him with excited eyes while he didn't even notice her.

 

"Oppa! Donghae oppa!" The girly voice awakened him from his thoughts.

 

"huh?" Donghae turned to meet the girl.

 

She smiled shyly as she flipped her fingers nervously.

 

"Oppa, I've heard that you're leaving Korea next week… And i was wondering… if we could meet before your departure….I mean… not as a date… I know you're busy and have no time for dates… but we can sill hang around right?" 

 

She sure was nervous. Donghae was about to reject her properly when he saw a petite figure coming around. Then he changed his mind.

 

"Ok, let's go on a date then." He said smiling.

 

---

 

Taeyeon walked out from Exo's rest room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter