Jealousy?

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Tae!" Baekhyun held her shoulders.

 

Taeyeon was shocked that she didn't realize she jumped and wiped his hands away somehow scared. Then she controlled herself and sighed.

 

"What's wrong with you?" He frowned. It was like she had a trauma.

 

"Nothing, Bae" Taeyeon turned her glance away, avoiding to held eye contact with him. 

 

"Something wrong with you. Where was your brother when you…" 

 

"Stop talking about my brother!" Taeyeon yelled suddenly. "He's a complete bastard…" The last part ended up soft. Tears were forming in her eyes, but she was fighting them back.

 

Baekhyun shocked. 

 

"You mean…"

 

"Go away Bae, I'm not…"

 

"I'm here" He said and hugged her. Taeyeon buried her face and let some tears run off. Baekhyun just sighed and pat her face.

 

"I don't want to see him. But my parents…"

 

"Arasso… I'll be here for you, everyday" He said, while sending killer glances to a guy that came walking. The hall was small so they had to meet.

 

Taeyeon didn't noticed Donghae, cause her face was in his chest. But Baekhyun hugged her tighter and even kiss her head. 

 

Donghae saw the hugging couple and the kiss. He didn't see Taeyeon's faec but he knew it was her. 

 

A war started. Dead glances were fighting one another. Till Donghae disappeared from the place.

 

"I will protect you from now on" He said.

 

---

 

"Forgive me" A bouquet of flowers were offered by the sincere man.

 

But the lady just turned her face away. Looking sad and disappointed. 

 

"Please honey, blame me, hit me or whatever you want to do it's fine. Just don't ignore me" He pleaded. It was like the 20th time that he asked her, he did even went with different things each time.

 

"Lee Siwon, do you know how worried I was?" She said holding back tears.

 

He smiled frowning. Yes, she talked to him, finaly. But, right. She was very affected.

 

He hugged her and kissed her. 

 

"I missed you so much, love" He said.

 

"But I'm back, everything can be as normal times." He smiled for her. Cleaning up some tears with his thumb.

 

"I missed you too. Don't you ever leave me again" Sunny said in childish tone.

 

"Arasso. I won't leave you." Hugging her and patting her, both smiled.

 

---

 

-Don't wait for me- Donghae received a text from Taeyeon.

 

Since he drove her to school, he drove her back too.

He sighed. She had never spoken to him and was avoiding him.

Even when he was around, like having dinner together, she could act like if he was invisible.

 

Donghae turned the car on. 

 

---

 

"So, are you ready?" 

 

The music played and it was incredible how Taeyeon had learned Gee. 

After a couple of rehearsals, Hyo nodded happily.

 

"Good work everybody. Now I declare: GEE IS COMPLETELY DONE~" She shouted.

 

"Wooho~!!" Fany, as always, was tired and wanted to end the rehearsals.

 

Everybody laughed and clapped, they hugged each other and took their things.

 

"Back to your suite" They tickled Taeyeon.

 

"Hahaha… Yah~ don't… " She run away but then joined back.

 

"I will go home girls, sorry" Taeyeon said. 

 

"Don't worry Tae, we will make sure to clean up your fridge" Soo said.

 

"Yah Soo, stop eating" Sica said.

 

"Dae, dae" Faking an obedient face.

 

"But.. how are you going to go? It's late already" Seo asked.

 

"Baek's waiting for me." Taeyeon said. 

 

"Aaawww~ He's so kind…" Yoong teased.

 

"Yah kiddo, don't bother me. I don't want to make him wait long, so bye girls." She waved.

 

"Bye Taengo, kiss him~!" Yuri shouted.

 

"Yah Yul!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter