misunderstandings

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I still can feel my heart bumping at a special rate when looking at you...

 

Taeyeon helped cleaning the blood on Donghae's face. Her phone kept vibrating but she didn't answer.

 

After she was done, she left the asleep Donghae and took her bag.

 

"Please don't tell him that I came" She asked the nurse.

 

"Ok" 

 

Taeyeon smiled and bowed. Then she walked out and grabbed her phone.

 

"Yabusyeyo?"

 

"Yah!!! KIM TAEYEON!! where are you! half school is looking for you! Come here to the principle's office NOW!" Sica sounded really angry.

 

Taeyeon shocked and then run to the principle's office. The rest of SNSD was already there.

 

"Annyehaseyo" Taeyeon bowed, feeling a bit awkward for being late.

 

"Please take a seat Taeyeon-shi" The principle said. 

 

She nodded and sat beside her members.

 

"The thing is that, we were contacted by SM. They want to sign you girls, and SA, as before, agreed."

 

"Whoa~"  "Jinja?!"  "That's great!!"

 

"Ehem."

 

The girls kept quiet.

 

"So, here are the rules. SM will train you everyday, but. Since you won't have time for some classes, you're dancing classes will be replaced by SM's, along with singing ones." 

 

Girls nodded, it sounded right.

 

"BUT, girls such as Yoona and Sooyoung, who are taking modeling and dramatizing, you will still have to take care of it by yourselves. Seohyun too, taking piano as main class will consume lots of time. Make sure to maintain your high grades"

 

Girls sighed. It meant that some of them were gonna had more work.

 

"Gwenchana. We can do it." Yoona said, smiling.

 

Soo nodded and smiled too.

 

"Believe in us." Seo added.

 

"Arasso… I'll bring you food everyday" Yuri said. "Aish, such a burden" leaving like a boss.

 

"Ha, she's complaining again. And, about a chore that she voluntarily wants to do" Sica laughed.

 

"So cute Yuri…" Fany said.

 

"Huang MingYong, I heard that" Yuri said. 

 

"Waeyo~! Don't call me MingYong" Fany stomp her feet.

 

Girls swing their arms on each other's shoulders and walked happily to their classes.

 

---

 

Donghae opened a bit his eyes. He grinned and felt a bit of pain on his face.

 

Sitting up slowly, he touched the corner of his lips. then he looked at his fingers.

 

It smells like Tae was here… Her scent...

 

He frowned and smiled at his 'foolish' thought.

 

How could she get here. She didn't even come to school today… 

Aish Kim Donghae, stop imagining things, your head should be hardly affected by the fight…

 

Donghae knocked his head several times and reassured himself that it was impossible that Taeyeon was there.

 

But somehow his heart told him that it was true. However, he didn't want to recognize and just accepted the fact that she hated him.

 

"Yah Donghae, we heard that you had a fight with Baekhyun, want me to beat him up?" Evil maknae Kyu asked.

 

"Ani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter