Trying to pick up all those memory pieces

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late updates... University is really tough... I haven't slept at all ....  :'(

Don't forget to help me out! Thanks!

 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

---

 

Donghae went everyday to see Taeyeon, before he enters class. Cause when he finishes class, Taeyeon's brother and father were going to the hospital to eat with her mom, so he couldn't be there.

 

But today when he got to Taeyeon's room, it was empty. The bed was organized and the flowers of the room were gone. It was like she had never been there. Donghae got nervous, cause everything might have happened.

 

He run to the counter, millions of thoughts famed to his mind.

 

She woke up yesterday?

She was transferred to another room? To another hospital? To another country?

She… No! Definitely no. She must be okay.

 

His fears went increasing while he approached the counter.

 

"Please, can I ask where is Lee Taeyeon?" His body was shaking.

 

"Wait a minute please," The nurse said. That minute was the longest one in his life. He looked the computer screen to see if he could find her name.

 

"Miss Lee has been transferred to room XXX" She said. Donghae felt relieved when he hear that. So he run to that room.

 

He knocked the door, but since nobody opened, he opened himself little by little. And he saw her. She was laying on the bed, with her eyes wide opened, looking at the ceiling. She turned to look at him. He felt how his heartbeat increased.

 

"I don't know you, you've got to wrong room" Taeyeon said. Her eyes went to the ceiling again.

(Shock) What? You don't know me? Tae… no! How could this be possible...

 

"Tae, is this a joke?" He said, his face showed pain and his voice was trembling.

 

Taeyeon looked at him with no feeling, "Do you know me?" She asked. "How do you know my name…" She murmured. The she took another look to this guy.

 

He's face is so familiar… Where did I see him…

 

"Ooh! I remembered" Taeyeon said.

 

Donghae felt so happy that she could remember it. His hopes came to his heart and he felt that he could die in peace.

 

"You're the guy that helped me and escorted me in the prom night." She said. She was waiting to see if she guessed, although she was almost sure. It's exactly the same guy… 

 

"Wait a minute, what did you say?" Donghae was forced to land from his dreams. "Besides that, don't you remember anything else? " He asked.

"I don't even know you, what should I remember" Taeyeon said. It was really the boy that helped her, but what is he doing here?

 

Donghae looked at her eyes, he could't believe his luck.

 

When the girl I love decided to be strong and show it to me, she loses her memory… 

 

"Can you leave now?" Taeyeon asked. Her mom should be arriving. But she doubt it. "Do you know by any case… where's my family? Did they come for me?" She asked worrying.

 

That's weird, she's well loved and protected by her family. Why she doubts about it… 

 

"Yeah, they come everyday, all of them. " Just like me, I come everyday too, Tae. Donghae replied, he kept the second phrase for himself though.

 

"Fine then, thanks" She said.

She had always knew that her family loved her, however, she was always afraid of being left again. 

 

Donghae wanted to talk to her, but it was nearly impossible. She had returned to be the cold girl, and she didn't want to talk to him. That was the worse part. He died to tell her that she sacrificed herself to protect him, that she kissed him… The he wanted to be his boyfriend. There were so many things that he wanted to say… But there's no space left for those words.

Heartbroken, he stood up. "Tae, take care of yourself. Get better soon please." He kissed her forehead and left. But he made it to leave his phone number to her.

 

KIM DONGHAE ###########

 

This name sounds familiar… Why did he kiss me? Is he crazy? Or do I have the face of being sort of her sister…?

 

---

 

"Taeyeon hasn't come for all this week, does somebody know what happened to her?" The teacher asked. Nobody answered, cause nobody knew her.

 

"Teacher, she had a car accident. I don't know when she's gonna be back" Donghae said. The girl that liked him opened wide her eyes.

 

"Really? alright, that's a bad news." The teacher said and kept naming other students.

 

"Oppa, how do you know?" The girl asked. Is he so close to her? How could he know…

 

"Because I saw it" He said, sadly.

 

Humm… he saw her being in a car accident and did nothing to save her. That means that she's nothing for him… I'm glad...

 

She led a smile come out rom her face. It was really annoying for Donghae. He was talking about how Taeyeon was getting hit by the car, and she was smiling? What was wrong with this girl? Did she even have a heart? It was so different from Taeyeon, who stood up for people she didn't even know.

 

"Are you happy because she's not here?" Donghae asked. 

 

"Somehow, I'm happy because there's a enemy less." She said frankly. She knew Donghae understood. "I was worried…"

 

"Don't worry." Donghae said. He saw that the smile became even bigger. "Even if she's not here, she'll be the only one I love. Now and forever." He concluded the phrase. The face of the girl stood frozen. She couldn't believe what she was hearing… 

---

 

"Did you know that Lee Taeyeon had a car accident?" The hall was full of her rumors. 

 

"Poor guy. The guy that gave her flowers come often to visit her, but he never gets to see her. Now I understand…" The girls murmured.

 

Tiffany, who was crossing the hall, heard one of those conversations and froze. Donghae saw her and walked to her. 

"It's real." He said. He knew Taeyeon got well with her. And maybe she was also forgotten. "And she lost her memory, she had forgot me. If you're lucky, then…" 

 

"Stop! Tae wouldn't do this to me…" Tiffany's tears couldn't stop falling. 

 

"Be strong… Taeyeon wouldn't be happy if she gets to see you like this…" Donghae said. 

 

"It's your fault.. It's all your fault.. "Tiffany said. She could not handle it. 

 

"What are you talking about?" Donghae asked. He had his doubts, but this was the right moment to clear it up. "It's related to Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter