Yuri chapter part 2! (+bonus taehae)

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL DARK PEARL KWON YURI:

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

 

 

 

Hi guys! I'll start with the bonus of Taehae before Yuri part 2!

 

Enjoy please!

 

I have a surprise for you in this chapter ;)

 

 

---

 

 

"I'm leaving to my house girls! See you on monday!" Sunny yelled at them. "Please take care!" She had been two months without going back to her house. She missed her family madly. And since this weekend they didn't have a lot to do...

 

"Fany-ah, what do you think about my rehearsal with Bae?" Taeyeon said.

 

 

Do you like Baekhyun? That's what I want to know. 

 

Fany was annoyed that Taeyeon kept so many secrets from her, and she acted like so natural.

 

"Please! can you stop it? I can't handle it anymore. Stop acting like you and Baekhyun are a couple, you have a boyfriend, you know." Tiffany yelled. Her glance was furious.

 

"Fany, calm down. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." Taeyeon said.

 

"You're always the innocent one!" Tiffany shouted. She starting to cry. Taeyeon's heart was broken into a million pieces. 

 

Now that Sunny went to her house, and Donghae was in China, she felt so lonely. The only friend left was Tiffany, but now… She felt devastated.

 

She closed the door softly and went to her room, she wanted to hug somebody, but no one's in the room. Her tears were dropping one after the other, and she found nobody but the huge teddy bear on her bed. She hugged it and cried her soul out. The teddy bear had that super sweet scent from Donghae, it made her miss him so much.

 

"Beep beep" Her phone rang. She took it and answered.

 

"Tae, how are you doing?" Sunny asked.

 

"Sunny-ah……" She started sobbing.

 

"Tae, what's wrong? What happened?" Sunny heard her voice and knew that she was crying. She went desperately to her. "I'll be there in a second."

 

"It's ok, you haven't seen your family for long time. Stay in your house, I'm ok" Taeyeon said. 

 

"Tae, are you kidding? I'm arriving in 30 minutes." She hung up. She marked another number and called

 

"Yah! Donghae, are you really busy? Can you come back?" Sunny asked

 

"What happened to Tae?" Donghae asked. He was reading some reports, but the conversation got his attention. "What happened?"

 

"She really needs support. Just for one night, come please." Sunny said. "Come directly, I'll wait for you. Don't ring the bell"

 

Donghae took his jacket and went to the airport. It seemed very concerning. He took is phone and called his dad.

 

"I'll be back soon, don't worry. It's just for today. Neh! Thanks" Now he could see her without worries.

 

---

 

"Sunny, open please" Donghae said softly. The door opened immediately. 

 

"Is Tae in her room?" Sunny nodded.

 

Donghae walked slowly and without making a sound. It was dark, but he knew how to reach his angel, even with his eyes closed.

 

He opened the door quietly and saw her sleeping, she was hugging the huge teddy bear and her face was buried in the bear's lap. He came close to her and caressed her hair. She mumbled. He could feel that she was really tired, he took seat next to her, on her bed. He moved himself so that he could take the bear's place. But she was hugging so strongly. Donghae left a smile. Do you love me so much? Babo, I'm here for you… 

 

He made a big effort to take the bear out, Taeyeon's face was like having a nightmare, very scared without grabbing the bear. But soon she grabbed something, not the bear, but the real bear -Donghae-. He smiled, she was hugging him so tightly. Her face came back to the peaceful one and she moved her head to his lap. Now he understood what Sunny said.

 

Her cheeks were all wet, and her eyes were so puffy. He felt like being crushed, she was hurt. Somehow, it was really hard for her. She never cries… He caressed her softly, his heart was so painful. He kissed her.

 

 

----

 

This teddy bear is warm, soft but hard at the same time… I can hear heartbeats, it's so comfortable. And that scent is so strong…

 

Taeyeon's unconscious was talking :)

 

The next day, Donghae woke up early. He felt that something warm was in his lap. He smiled. It was his lover hugging him so tightly.

 

He made it to kiss her forehead, since she was so little that he'd had to make an effort to kiss her lips - at least with her face on his lap -. Taeyeon felt it, it was warm and sweet. Wait a minute… This bear is warm, and I think it got abs… It's hard…  

 

She opened her eyes, unwilling to believe what was in front of her. She knocked her head hardly. "Aahh, it hurts…" She said. Donghae smiled, such a cute angel…

 

Is it true? Is this my boy? Coming here for me? Let me hug him instead of the bear? Lee Taeyeon, it's a dream… But I can smell it, it's Hae!!

 

Now she hit Donghae's abs, which were strong and hard, like a rock. She felt that it was reality. Donghae saw what she was doing… And laughed. 

 

This is his laugh… It's really Hae!!!

 

She raised her face, but her head was still on his lap. She saw his perfect smile.

 

"Morning sunshine!" He said to her. It was the best phrase she'd heard this month… And she smiled.

 

"Are you questioning about my existence? Or are you making sure your lover is strong as always?" He teased. 

 

"Humm… both" Taeyeon said. She was so happy that Donghae was there, laying on her bed and smiling like an angel.

 

"I'll clarify all you doubts." He said smiling, he grabbed her and kissed her. She pushed him away quickly. Donghae was surprised.

 

"Don't…. let me fix myself" She covered her face with both hands. 

 

So it was this…. Haha, she's so cute.

 

"I've seen worse, hahaha. Yesterday, you…"

 

"Stop stop stop. I don't want to know, it's embarrassing" She got up from his lap and was ready to leave. But Donghae grabbed her wrist.

 

"Come back, dear. We have stuff to do" He said and smiled. Taeyeon's face blushed. But she was trying to hide her face.

 

"You're beautiful, now. You don't need anything. I swear." He said. Taking off her hand from her face, he kissed her passionately. It had been a week since he left, and he missed so much all their little moments together. The kiss lasted so long that both of them ended up breathless.

 

"First thing proved, I do exist. And while I exist, I'll love you and kiss you like this" He said. He started to do something that made Taeyeon's heart skip a beat. "And the second thing, I've always remained strong for my lady…" He started ing his shirt. Taeyeon blushed so much that turned her face against him. Though his body was really attractive…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter