It starts over again

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(This ff is going to be huge haha, I hope you could persever till the very end! ;)  )

 

 

Tae's POV

 

"Annyaseio Sunny inmida" A cheerful voice said.

 

I hate this, first day of school. It's always the same thing, over and over again. 

 

There it is, the new girl. She looks so happy and cheerful to the point that's somehow annoying. I don't hate her, I just hate school, and all this useless presentations with all the fake stuff in. 

 

The new girl's place is right next to me. I don't care. I'm not like the other girls at school, grouped with their friends and chitchatting all the time. I'm more a loner, and I like it. I bet what they call 'friends' in reality know them.

 

"Annyaseio Sunny inmida" The girl next to me said. "I hope we can be friends"

 

"Yah, I know you're name  is Sunny, don't repeat it" Taeyeon said annoyed.

 

"Sunny-shi, don't blame her, she has always being like this, she doesn't like to hang out with us, just let her be a loner." A boy next to her said.

 

That's my first impression on all my classmates, cold and motionless. But one thing that I can't understand is how boys can like a girl like me, they should just give up. I think that they don't really like me, they just like the chase, they'd love to show a trophy that nobody could win, and they did it. I was just to feed their ego that they chase me.

 

It's too obvious and irritating.

 

"Taeyeon, you mind if I walk with you? " Sunny asked. It was already recess time and I was walking to the locker site.

 

"Whatever you want." I said.

 

"I find you pretty interesting, you're not like the common girls" Sunny talked. 

 

I open my locker, and there was 2 letters there. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter