Bullying

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: Krystal is elder than Jessica. She's in f(x) and protects the ice princess.

 

----

 

"Lee Taeyeon! Watch out!" Girls hit her on the shoulders.

 

"Assh" Taeyeon murmured. It didn't hurt a lot, but how they treated her was really angering. She looked back with killing eyes, but they girls so ignored her and kept walking.

 

Taeyeon took her thing and kept going to the next class. 

 

"Let's see who's here!" Krystal met her. They were at the dancing building, wearing sportive clothes. Two girls that were with Krystal surrounded Taeyeon, making a circle around her.

 

"What's wrong with you?! I don't even know you ok? Get out of my way" Taeyeon said. It was the first day and it couldn't be worse.

 

"You made my little sister suffer, you'll regret it" She said and a girl kicked Taeyeon's leg/knee from the back, making her kneel.

 

"I don't know your sister, how can I make her suffer" She said with her eyes full of anger. "You're on the wrong person" She got up.

 

"I'm sure it's you, Lee Taeyeon. The one that stole Donghae from my sister" Krystal said and approached Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at her with a threatening glaze, swiping her from head to toe.

 

Whats wrong with this girl? Is she crazy?

 

"Don't look at me like that, !" Krystal said and pushed Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

"Don't you ever call me !" Taeyeon reacted and pushed back. The other two girls of f(x) took Taeyeon's arms and locked her. Krystal smiled.

 

"You're going to get a lesson, kiddo" She said and punched her in the stomach. Taeyeon bended, it was so painful. It was the first time people hit her. The two girls dumped her on the floor, and they walked away.

 

Taeyeon held her belly and tried to get up. But she couldn't, she stood on the floor for five more minutes. Then she recovered some strength and got up. She looked to her wrist watch. It had been half an hour and she was late for the class.

 

When she got to her dancing room, Tiffany watched her walking strangely. 

 

"Coming late in the first day, huh? Are you really interested kid? If you're not, then you don't even need to come to my class." The teacher said.

 

"Ani… I'm sorry I'm late. I had some problems to fix" Taeyeon bowed. She could still feel her stomach aching. 

 

'Join the others and don't interrupt anymore" The teacher ordered. She sighed and kept teaching. This choreography was simple. She taught the main actions and made them repeat.

 

Twisting and those basic dancing steps were easy. But to get them professionalized was really difficult. At the end of the class, the teacher wanted to evaluate their progress, so they all had to dace at the same time.

 

"Taeyeon-shi, what's wrong with you? You said you'll catch up, make more effort please" 

 

"Dae, I'm sorry" Her body was not in conditions to kept dancing. She just walked out sighing from the dancing class.

 

Tiffany went to her and clinked Taeyeon's arm.

 

"I , didn't I?" Taeyeon sid to Tiffany.

 

"Tae, what happened? You have more power, why didn't you show it?"

 

"It's not my day…" This was the worst day she'd had.

 

During the lunch time they ate with Sunny, the three of them talked about their new teachers, classmates and friends. It was amazing how Sunny could get to know so many people in just a few hours. While Tiffany kept silent cause she was another one bullied by Dara. And she didn't want to make them worry. Taeyeon talked about the bad luck that pursued her to every corner she went. (but she didn't tell them about f(x).)

 

"It's like they've being waiting for me, but they all hate me" She explained.

 

"But no one knows you, don't think too much Tae, you're adorable" Sunny said smiling. 

 

"Maybe it's just my imagination"

 

They kept talking when a torment of girls shouted:

 

"SUJU oppas!!! WHOAAAA!!!!"

 

"So handsome!!!!"  "Please sign for me!!"  etc

 

The cafeteria was full of fangirls that followed the kingkas. So the three girls never made it to see them. They were pushed from the crowd and soon they decided to leave the place.

 

Donghae walked with SUJU, but he never thought his muse was that close. It was impossible to discover her in such a sea of fangirls. And Taeyeon? As you all know, she'd never give a second to any boy, so she didn't even turned her head.

 

---

 

"Jelly? Mom is back!!" Taeyeon shouted while getting on the couch. Soon, the little puppy came running to her and her face. He walked around Taeyeon's belly, making her remember about the pain. She took Jelly and put him on the coach.

 

"Did you go to play outside?" Taeyeon asked Jelly and waited for him to answer. Jelly smirked and left running. That meant a YES, cause Taeyeon didn't like it, so he went to hide himself.

 

Jelly found something interesting today while playing. It was his dad's scent. The puppy was intelligent, he was taught to behave and be quiet so nobody would discover him. While paying, he hid in the bushes and played quietly without barking. Today, he followed a little of the scent mom loved and found dad studying hard, he watched quietly from a high place.

 

When it was time for Taeyeon to arrive, Jelly run the hell out to get to his mom. Cause she'll worry if she didn't see him around.

 

Taeyeon went to the bath tub, she filled it with hot water and took off her clothes. There was a huge purple mark on her belly, she rubbed it softy and could still feel pain. She got herself into the hot water and tried to forget about it.

 

In the night, the girls ate together. Sunny watched TV while Tiffany was singing and doing the dishes. Taeyeon was making Jelly sleep, but Jelly was hyperactive. When Taeyeon gave in, the girls ended their activities and got together on the coach.

 

"Tae, what about your relationship with Donghae?" Tiffany asked seriously. Taeyeon didn't laughed that much as when she was with him. Tiffany hated the idea of having her being hurt but she was a lot happier before.

 

Sunny looked at her too, the TV was now turned off. The house was silent, Taeyeon looked at her hands. 

 

"I still feel the same for him. Although I promised myself not to fall for anyone…" She had told herself not to love anyone since she saw Donghae and that girl kissing, but she was the first to brake the promise. She was angry about that, about the fact that she couldn't help it but to fall for him and think about him even if they were far from each other.

 

Sunny held Taeyeon's hand, and Tiffany copied her.

 

"Be strong and face it" Sunny said. She nodded, like telling her: COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT! + We're here for you!

 

Taeyeon seemed more clear about her feelings, but she wasn't strong enough to call Donghae and tell him that she wanted to be back with him. 

 

---

 

"Donghae, how are you doing with your girl?" Suju members asked. They knew that he had a girlfriend. And that something was going wrong, cause Donghae didn't smile recently.

 

"…" Donghae watched his hands silently. Eunhyuk patted on his shoulder.

 

"hyung, go get her back. You can't stay like this" Wookie told him. 

 

Eunhyuk and everyone nodded. He handled Donghae his phone. Donghae inhaled deeply and called out.

 

(Donghae calling) 

 

"Nobody answers…" Donghae said. Suju sighed. 

 

Maybe she needs a little more time, but I feel myself dying. Everyday is a torment for me, I can't have you around me. Every night I meet you in my dreams, but not even there you belong to me. What should I do, Lee Taeyeon?

 

---

 

Taeyeon taking a shower.- Phone ringing but she doesn't hear.

 

Taeyeon came out in her bath robe, really to put on her pajamas. When she saw a missed call.

 

-Donghae-

 

Her heartbeat increased. She found her smiling like a dumb in front of her phone.

It wasn't even a week that she had asked some time. But it felt that it was like a decade without him. She wanted to call him, hear his manly voice. But she was afraid too.

 

I can't forget you… I still like you, Kim Donghae.

 

She fell asleep soon, cause lately everybody had been bullying her. She ended up so tired and so hurt that often she headed directly to her bed.

 

Lately, Baekhyun had texted her to ask if everything was alright. He wanted to be a good sumbae and introduced her to EXO. They soon became friends. However, Exotics were watching over every step Taeyeon made, to avoid their idols getting into any kind of relationship.

 

Cause Taeyeon's reputation among ELFs were terrible, and soon spread around other fan groups. Creating a huge anti-taeyeon group. Things got worse everyday.

 

---

 

"Yeah!! Open the door!!" Taeyeon shouted. She went to the bathroom but it seems that someone had locked her by the outside.

 

She slap the door and called for help. But no one answered. She knew that there were still some girls on the bathroom, and they were the ones that locked her.

 

"This is your punishment for flirting with our king" They said and a huge pail of water was released on Taeyeon. She was all soaked.

 

"What are you talking about?" She shouted angrily. Everybody had something against her. She couldn't have a day in peace.

 

", do you thing Hae oppa will love you?" The asked sarcastically and left. They put a advertisement while closing the front door.

 

Boh? Hae oppa? Donghae… are they your fangirls?

 

-Do not enter, in maintenance-

 

"Let's see how are you gonna get out from there. Hahahaha." The girls left.

 

Taeyeon screamed and shouted, but nobody answered. It was freaking cold and she couldn't believe that no girl would use the bathroom. She hugged herself trying to get some warmth. 

 

Drowning in her thoughts. (flashbacks)

 

"Lee Taeyeon, how can you give up on Donghae oppa so easily?" 

 

"I kissed him, it was my fault, he is still very loyal to you. If you give up on him, you'll regret it."

 

Mianhe… I didn't trust you… I'm sure that I want you to be by my side… 

 

---

 

"Let's take Lee Taeyeon's bag" The girls said. They were walking around looking for Taeyeon's last classroom. But Taeyeon's friend took it for her when she lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter