KIM Taeyeon

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon smiled and walked to the handsome boy.

 

She pecked his lips and smiled, looking into his moon shaped-smiling-eyes

 

"Goodnight, oppa" She said.

 

Donghae's smile widened, he saw his girlfriend leave. 

 

After that, he went to his house. While driving, he couldn't stop thinking about her. 

 

He looked at the co-passenger seat and remembered what he just lived

 

Taeyeon was sitting beside him, caressing Jelly that was on her lap. Her head tilted a bit and smiled sweetly to Jelly.

 

I wish that someday, you could have the same smile for our children…

 

She didn't know that Donghae was looking at her. She enjoyed her time and all that beauty was making him fall more for her.

 

---

 

"So dear, when are you performing" Siwon asked.

 

"The day after tomorrow!!! Kyaaa!! I'm so excited" Sunny was shouting and jumping everywhere.

 

Siwon looked at her smiling, he was on the coach laughing alone while Sunny was jumping around.

 

Suddenly, Sunny stopped and went to him.

 

"Are you coming? You have to come, you know~" A 'little' aegyo was used.

 

"Dae, I will be here. Your wishes are orders, my queen" He said as he took her hand and kissed it. Like a knight.

 

"Aaawww yes!!!" She smiled and hugged him.

 

"By the way, are you girls eating properly? You look very skinny" He said.

 

"Yes were are eating, don't worry. It's the dance that makes us consume more calories than normal" Fany said as she placed dishes on the table. 

 

"It's almost done" Taeyeon said. 

 

Siwon rose his eyebrows in surprise.

 

"I didn't know that my sister can cook? Is it edible?" He asked.

 

"Yah! Siwon oppa!" Taeyeon fight back.

 

"Arasso, arasso." He said and kept quiet. 

 

"But… Fany-ah, why are so many dishes?" He pointed to the table.

 

"So Neo Shi Dae  is coming oppa" Fany explained.

 

"What? SNSD are too many to get into this little suite" He said.

 

Soon, the girls arrived. They jumped around till they found out Siwon was there too, soon, they all became polite and greeted.

 

"When are you like this? Especially you four?" Sica asked.

 

Soo, Hyo, Yul, and Yoon were the crazy heads, but now they were quiet and how do you say… -tamed-

 

"We're behaving Sica" Soo explained.

 

Taeyeon laughed at their attitudes.

 

"Gwenchana girls, oppa is very kind and understanding" Taeyeon said.

 

"So, can I jump on the coach?" Yuri asked with an exciting face.

 

"NO!" Sunny, Fany and Taeyeon answered. Cause they were the ones to clean up later.

 

"Aish~" Yuri said disappointed.

 

The girls laughed and got to their places. After the meal, they rested together and watched a movie.

 

Siwon and Sunny went on a ride while everybody else sat on the living room and watched a horror movie.

 

Sica, Fany and Seo were the most frightened ones. Unconsciously, Fany was hugging Tae, Sica was hugging Yul, and Seo was hugging Yoon.

 

The three girls screamed like hell and the rest laughed about them.

 

After the movie, the got up.

 

"Time for rehearsal" Yuri said.

 

They walked to the roof part, it was very big. Hyo took the music thing and soon they were lined up.

 

After dancing it many times, girls were exhausted. All of them went to look for water, food and Taeyeon's kitchen was devastated. Like a torment just passed by, everything was everywhere.

 

"Tae, I'll sleep in you room today" Sica said.

 

"Me toooooo unnie" Yoona said.

 

"I'll take Sunny's place" Yuri said with a malicious face.

 

"I go with you" Hyo said.

 

"It seems that we are left…" Soo said.

 

"You two come with me" Fany said as she headed her room.

 

After taking baths, they slept like angels.

 

But when Sunny arrived…

 

"Yah! Yuri! You're taking double space!!" She tried to make Yuri's position straight.

 

"Aish this kid" Sunny was left without bed…

 

She grabbed some blankets and went to the coach. But she was surprised, cause Taeyeon and Tiffany were there too.

 

TaeNy must have given their rooms too…Don't worry, I'm here with you!

 

Sunny joined TaeNy happily.

 

The next day, Seo was the first to wake up. She didn't find Tiffany so she woke Sooyoung up too. They went into the other rooms, waking up Sica, Yoon from Tae's room and Yul, Hyo from Sunny's room. But it seemed that the hosts were not in their rooms. Everyone wondered where they had gone.

 

The scene that they saw just touched the bottom of their hearts. The three girls were sleeping on the coach, Taeyeon's arm was even hanging out. Sunny's legs were also out -she was in the one piece coach while Tae was in the two pice and Fany was in the largest one-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter