Don't leave me

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Whohohoho-laughing- When I first saw this room, I thought of Sunny inmediately, she's cute ;)

 

 

"Sunny-ah… what do you think about my oppa?" Tae asked suddenly.

 

Sunny didn't expect such question, she didn't know what to answer. And plus, she barely knew about Siwon.

 

"Why do you ask?" Sunny asked. "Is it because you want to pair us?" She said smiling, she was teasing her because her face went serious. 

 

"No, babo. I'm not joking. Do you know… I'm adopted" She said coldly, she closed her eyes to avoid her friend read her facial expressions.

 

"Boh? Are you kidding? How could it be? You looked like a real family…" Sunny was surprised and her eyes became twice bigger.

 

"That's good. We should always be family… But, I really want to know who are my parents, and why did they leave me… " She said, sadly. She could just ignore everyone's bad looks and their critics about how she is, but she couldn't get herself released from the idea that her parents abandoned her. 

 

"If they looked at you now, they'll be so regretful about leaving you. I promise. Tae, don't you ever let this idea bother you again, you deserve the best things that might happen on the hole universe. Don't give up, you're gonna be shining, are those people that once blamed you, misunderstood you and left you will soon be regretting it." She cheered her friend.

 

"Sunny-ah… you're… super corny, haha." She laughed aloud. It was one of this few moments when she could open her heart and be herself. "Promise me you won't leave me, you're always gonna be my friend." Taeyeon said. 

 

"Alright, but it costs two hundred thousand millions." Sunny smiled.

 

"I think I can afford it" Taeyeon said smiling back.

 

"Are you really that rich?? Yah, it's so unfair. Give me a little bit.." Sunny said and started to tickle Taeyeon.

 

"Stop stop Lee Sunkyu!! aaahhh! hahahahaha…. stop, you're killing meeeee!!" She shouted. The house was full of laughter and the atmosphere was of a warm family.

 

After playing for a long period of time, the two girls were exhausted. They both lied on Sunny's bed.

 

"What about your favorite hobbies? Skipping the fact that you love to study" Sunny .

 

"I love listening to good music, singing. Ahh, I love to draw" She said.

 

"So you have hidden talents too, you're artistic…" Sunny said.

 

"What do you wanna be?" Sunny asked.

 

"I don't know yet, but I love music. I'll follow my instincts and study something related to music and arts" 

 

"I wanna be a singer… " Sunny said. "I want to study at Seoul's Arts College, I've heard that there are good artists, and the preparation is tough, but I don't care. I'll sing on stage someday."

 

"So good. You're so sure… I want to take guitar lessons, and learn to sing. I'm going to Seoul's Arts too, you'll be classmates again." Taeyeon laughed.

Like if I haven't had enough with you… But it'll be great. Following our dreams…

 

"Tae? Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter