Lost child

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good morning Mr Kim" Young Shim saluted politely. 

 

"Good morning, young man" He answered back. As usual, he was going to the company very early in the morning. 

After watching Taeyeon on the street, he recognized her immediately and ordered the driver to stop.

 

"Is there something I can help?" Young Shim pretended to be obedient and kind hoobae.

 

"Please watch your hand that's over my daughter" He said sharply.

 

After that remark, young Shim freed Taeyeon's wrist. She held her own wrist and caressed it.

 

"Mmm… I'm kinda confused, mr. Kim. Why do you call her daughter?" Young Shim asked.

 

Mr Kim left a little laugh. 

 

"Excuse me, but I'll find the right time to make it public." He said.

 

Young Shim bowed and left. The old man seemed determined and it would be disrespectful to go against elders, so he just left it down.

 

"Thank you Mr. Kim for helping me, but I need to go" Taeyeon said and bowed.

 

"Tae, Donghae didn't tell you about it?" Mr Kim asked.

 

Taeyeon shook her head. 

 

"About what?" 

 

Mr Kim opened the car's door and raised an eyebrow, signing Taeyeon to get it. Taeyeon obeyed and got in his car.

 

"I thought my son had already told you, you're our lost child." Mr. Kim said while taking come photos out from his wallet.

 

What? Lost child? But… I was… abandoned

How can this be?

So… Donghae… Donghae… 

 

This is not true, definitely not.

 

"See." He showed a baby photo to Taeyeon.

 

"I had a daughter, but she was kidnapped when she was baby." Mr Kim said.

 

"But… How can you be so sure that it's me if you just saw me once?" Taeyeon's voice was trembling.

 

Mr Kim took another photo out. Taeyeon was more surprised this time.

 

"This is when my wife and I got married." The bride was identical to Taeyeon.

 

"So…. Mr Kim… you're telling me that…" Tears came to her eyes.

 

"Don't call me Mr Kim, call me appa" He caressed her head, with eyes full of love. 

 

"…appa…" Taeyeon tried to pronounce the word that stabbed her heart like a knife.

 

"My girl, I know you're having a tough time with the other family. Please come live with us. I know Ms Lee and I'll explain it to her too." He said.

 

"anieyo… I can't leave mom alone…" Taeyeon said wiping her tears.

 

I can't leave her when she needs me… after all, she had loved me all this years like her daughter.

 

And I don't want to have him as my brother. Living with him will be just like hell for me.

 

"Then we'll welcome her too. Tae, we've been looking for you all these years and we've finally found you. Please don't leave us anymore" Mr Kim said.

 

"My wife is really excited about it. When she first saw you, she even fainted. Do you remember?" Mr Kim left a little laugh.

 

"Dae… Now I know the reason…" Taeyeon mumbled.

 

I believe that she must be worried and surprised when she saw me…

but...

 

"Please come back. We'll take care of you and rejoin all the time we've lost together" 

 

"I'll think about it" Taeyeon said.

 

The only thing I wish…

Is to wake up tomorrow and that everybody tell me it's a nightmare

 

That dad is back

Siwon oppa is ok

Donghae is my dearest boyfriend

SNSD is together

 

Why is it so difficult?

 

----

 

 

As soon as Taeyeon arrived to the airport. Her phone hang.

 

"Yabuseyo?" Taeyeon answered without looking. She was quiet busy taking her passport out and… looking for money… which she didn't have.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, I arrived to Korea. Where are you?" Her mother's voice ounded.

 

Taeyeon stopped her busy hands and grabbed the phone.

 

"What? Mom… Are you in the airport?" She asked. 

 

I bet mom knows that we're not rich anymore. I have to cover the truth till Siwon oppa take the company back…

 

"Yeah Tae, I know that you are in Korea too. Call the driver to pick me up please." Mr. Lee said. 

 

Omo…. mom, we don't have driver anymore… and we're not living in our house anymore… where can I keep you safe and without noticing the reality of our family..?

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter