This is goodbye

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tae. Are you ready?" Ms Kim knocked and opened the door slowly.

 

She smiled and at the same time frowned watching the soundly asleep Taeyeon.

 

She was smiling and murmuring something while asleep. Ms Kim sighed and sat by her side. She didn't want to wake her up since Taeyeon was so tired, but it was Donghae's prom night...

 

"Tae, get up… We'll be late for Donghae's graduation" She asked Taeyeon

 

"Donghae… " Taeyeon smiled sweetly.

 

"Dae, it's your oppa's prom night. Get up, kaja~" her mother said.

 

"Aniyah~ don't be my oppa…" Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"Wae? what are you talking about Tae…" Ms Kim frowned. 

 

Why does she doesn't want to have Donghae as her brother…

 

-flashback-

 

Donghae walked in with a pretty girl following him.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Taeyeon" the girl bowed. 

 

Donghae showed a sweet smile and took her shoulder.

 

-end of flashback-

 

Could it be… Oh….

 

I remember… Donghae said that he would bring her girlfriend when his father get back from China….

 

Taeyeon and Donghae….

 

Ms Kim sighed. She frowned and remembered the tired and sad face of Taeyeon all this time. So that was it, the young siblings were having a internal fight with their own feelings all this time. 

 

That's why Donghae hasn't be dancing happily lately, and Taeyeon seemed like scaling from their house.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, time to get up" Ms Kim insisted. 

 

Taeyeon frowned and started to tear, it seemed that she enjoyed the dream so much that she didn't want to wake up.

 

Rubbing her eyes and opening them a bit, Ms Kim could hear a little soft sigh from Taeyeon, then she managed to quickly hide all her sufferings beside a weak smile. 

 

So…. it was a dream… wish I could live in that dream forever...

 

"I'm up omma… I'll get ready" She said as she walked to the washroom.

 

I'm almost sure that they both are hiding something. And this 'thing' is making them really unhappy…

 

Ms Kim walked out and closed the door.

 

---

 

"Tae, you're gorgeous." Some Super Junior members said.

 

Taeyeon gave them a weak smile and let Donghae take her arm and her in.

 

It was quiet a long time… But it's like the first day I met her…

I still can't control myself…

 

Donghae fought with himself, trying not to look at her, not to touch her. 

 

He's still so confident, like the first time we met. Escorting me like if we were meant to be.

 

Taeyeon tried hard too… She kept telling herself that she had Baekhyun already…

 

If I need to be breathless so I can't fall for you scent, then I will.

 

Taeyeon held her breath and walked in determined. No, she said to herself. This time, she won't fall for him.

 

After the boring graduation part, which parents enjoyed the most. They sat with their families and ate dinner. Everybody laughed and chatted like nothing had happened. 

 

But then… Sungmin came to their table. A girl was following him.

 

"Donghae-ah~ I want to introduce, this is Luna, my cousin" Sungmin said with a smiling face.

 

"Anneyonghaseyo, Luna inmida" The girl gave a perfect eyesmile.

 

Donghae smiled and bowed, but he could see in the corner of his eye that Taeyeon was feeling awkward and she was feeling uncomfortable. 

 

"Oh you're really pretty Luna-shi." Mr Kim said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter