Yuri chapter part 3! (bonus: Dancing queen and taehae)*

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And today's winner, according to the votes of the crowd is… DANCING QUEEN, KIM HYOYEON!" The crowd cheered like crazy.

 

"You're a great opponent." Hyoyeon said to Yuri.

 

Yuri never thought that things would ended up like this. Maybe Hyoyeon was the only one that could beat her. 

 

"You're a great dancer" Yuri answered Hyoyeon. She had to admit it, Hyoyeon's performance was perfection.

 

The both looked at each other and smiled, it was like the only battle they thought that was worthy. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's see how is Lee Taeyeon's doing." Hyoyeon said. Yuri agreed. They both walked towards the direction they left.

 

"Where are they? Is she in the hospital?" Yuri asked.

 

"I don't think so, she was just too tired. She forced her body too much, yesterday she didn't sleep." Hyoyeon answered. She found Taeyeon sleeping on the dance room and felt so sorry for her.

 

Sunny saw them and told Taeyeon.

 

"Do you wanna let them come?" Sunny asked.

 

"Sure." Tae said.

 

"I'll guide them" Tiffany said and went downstairs.

 

---

 

"Why are you in the roof of the administrative building?" Both girls asked, curiosity kicked in and with their strong personalities, they sure could find the answer. 

 

"Get in please" Tiffany opened the door. Taeyeon was on the couch waiting for them. Donghae was with her, holding hands. Sunny got ready to offer them drinks.

 

"Sit, get comfortable" Donghae said.

 

"Yah! Don't talk as if you were the owner." Tiffany said. "It's my wifey." She hugged Taeyeon, they were already good as always. the fight couldn't last any longer.

 

"What is this? A high class club?" Yuri said mockingly. All the things were so beautiful, and expensive.

 

"This is Taengo's suit" Sunny said, she gave the two girls some coke.

 

"Boh? This? Yours?" Hyoyeon was shocked.

 

"Yah, Kwon Yuri, I'm the owner's daughter." Taeyeon spoke. The two girls widened their eyes. 

 

"Taee…. Taeyeon, are you kidding? Please tell me that you're kidding…. Ommo, ottoke… I'm dead" Yuri said, but the last phrase ended up as a whisper. But that whisper was heard but everybody, and caused laughter.

 

"Calm down, Tae would never use her family power to harm anyone." Tiffany said. "She didn't even bullied you back, didn't you notice?" 

 

"Ufff…. That's great to know…" Yuri felt released.

 

"I think that there's a reason why you let us get here…" Hyoyeon got to the point. "What do you want?"

 

"Join SNSD." Taeyeon looked into their eyes. It was so directly, the gaze was strong and penetrating, that they felt all that power of her inside.

 

"We need main-dancers" Sunny said. 

 

"You know that Taeyeon is well known for her voice, she wants to form a group, a self-sustaining one. With singers and dancers." Tiffany explained.

 

"Sounds interesting, but I'm not in. Definitely not." Yuri said.

 

"How are you going to grant success. I mean, I'm looking for success. I don't care how it is achieved, but how are you going to grant for the groups' success." Hyoyeon asked a serious question.

 

"When you're alone, your chance to get noticed is little. When you form a group, where everyone is good in something, you'll get known even if you don't dance. That's the technique to gain attention, to start to success. As for the rest, it depends on our effort and charisma." Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter