Brighter than mushrooms~

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

---

First day of class… Taeyeon was almost late for class. But she heard something that attracted her like a magnet. It was a voice...

 

Wow! That voice is amazing… I wish I could sing a duet with her…

She walked closely and saw that it was a cute girl, all alone in that class, singing like if there's no tomorrow. That intensity caught Taeyeon's attention and that girl was impressed in Taeyeon's mind.

 

"YAH! Watch where are you walking!" A girl shouted her. She was the typical rich and egocentric girl, obviously different from Taeyeon, she was too lousy and antipatic. She was an attention seeker, showing a lot of skin and smiling like puppy when boys were near.

 (dara's smile is shiny!!)

"You! Get out of here, I can't see you anymore!" The barbie girl shouted to the singing girl.

 

The singing girl saw her and made a worried expression, like she feared her or something.

 

"I've got enough with you! For 4 years you've been polluting the school's air, and now you're here?" She said despising. "How's that coming? Weren't you poor? You couldn't afford school? And what are you doing here, slummy cockroach?" She yelled. Her words were so…. hurting, Taeyeon felt sorry for that girl… And she stood up.

 

"Yah! Is this conservatory yours? Why are you talking to her like this? Do you know her talents?" Taeyeon said approaching them. "Stop acting like you own the world cause you don't! And even if you did, I bet you could sing like her!" Taeyeon said fiercely. Then she took the girl's hand and took her out.

"What?! Nobody had treated me like this! You !"The girl yelled to Taeyeon, her face was all red. She grabbed Taeyeon's shoulder and pushed it to the right, making Taeyeon face her. 

 

She held up her hand and, obviously, was going to slap her. Taeyeon didn't react and just closed her eyes, cause it was too late to avoid it. Her body was iced and her face was hiding back, her shoulders got tensioned, but…

"Don't touch her" Donghae said furiously. If he had got a second later, his muse would be hurt by this… this… Anyways, the girl's hand was stopped high by Donghae's. She unlocked and twisted her hand to get off. She nodded her head like a gang and left the room. 

 

Taeyeon felt that someone grabbed her arm, and she opened her eyes. It was the singing girl, she was terrorized. "Please, go and apologize to her…" She said softly. "I don't want you to get in problems" Her eyes were full of sorry and show how grateful she was with Taeyeon.

"No way" Taeyeon answered. "I don't care, and I don't fear her." She said. "Please, I beg you… You're good and strong… but that girl… she's…"The girl reminded her.

 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you" Taeyeon said manly. Like if she could held the sky with one hand, she said so confident that the girl believed.

"And who will take care of you?" A male voice said. He was close to her, listening to all what she said. He was happy and worried at the same time. She is just too direct and pure, that didn't care of herself; but that is worse, her personality will cause disasters. I'm sure that she'll gain enemies… And that she needs protection too.

Taeyeon looked towards where the voice was coming, and she saw him. He was perfect, he's eyebrows were frown, he was worried. This scene touched the very bottom of her heart, it's someone who's really caring of her. She didn't know what to answer, how to react, so she took back her shield.

 

"I don't need it, I can protect myself" She said. She took the girl with her, and went out. Skipping classes the first day… It'll be fun, maybe... 

 

---

 

In the park, both girls sitting on the bench

 

"I'm Lee Taeyeon" She said. It was the first time she introduced herself by her own, without being obligated like in school or in her parent's meetings. 

 

"I'm Stephanie Hwang, but you can call me Tiffany" She said. Her eyes were innocent, but showed intelligence and hard work.

 

"I see, you sing really well" Taeyeon said. That was the magnet that attracted her to the empty class, and was also the cause of that fight. "Are you often bugged by that girl ?" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter