:)

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hae, please call Haemin and WooYoung" Taeyeon said. 

 

Donghae walked out to look for his son. Baby Hae was happily playing with his best friend/cousin WonYoung and his pet/brother Jelly.

 

"Haemin! WonYoung! Come in~" Donghae called. They were going on a trip with Sunny and Siwon.

 

The little kids jumped and run towards Donghae.

 

"Uncle Donghae, Haemin said that he has already a girlfriend" WonYoung said innocently.

 

Donghae was surprised at the boy's statement, he looked at Haemin.

 

"Haemin, is that true? Who's your girlfriend?" He asked concerned. Cause genetically, Siwon and Donghae were very serious men, specially when it was about feelings.

 

"Neh it's true appa. The other day I asked mom to be my girlfriend and she said yes. So my girlfriend's name is Kim Taeyeon" Haemin smiled cutely.

 

Donghae frowned even more, Haemin was really a monster… Since he was born, he was so attached to Taeyeon that almost kidnapped her away from him.

 

He sighed as he took both guys' hands and walked towards his lovely wife.

 

Taeyeon was packing everything with Sunny, while Siwon was checking the van.

 

"Mom~" Both boys run to their mothers.

 

Taeyeon smiled widely as she hugged Haemin. Siwon came to take WonYoung since Sunny was pregnant and couldn't lift weight.

 

"Mom, dad is weird" Haemin pointed at the angry Donghae. Taeyeon looked and giggled.

 

"Yah Tae, how could you accept this little monster?" Donghae pouted. 

 

"You're jealous of Haemin?" Taeyeon rose her eyebrows, she couldn't believe that her husband was so cute and acting so childish.

 

"Donghae appa… you have to accept it. Haemin is cuter." Haemin said while he nodded to himself.

 

Taeyeon and SunWon laughed at Haemin's self-compliment. 

 

Haemin smiled cutely as he kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

 

"Yah Lee Haemin! Taeyeon is mine" Donghae said as he took the boy away and lifted him with an arm while wrapped Taeyeon with the other arm.

 

Haemin pouted cutely. Donghae left the boy down and hugged Taeyeon.

 

Haemin shook his head. "Aish… appa always like this". Then he walked away with his cousin and his pet.

 

Donghae and Taeyeon looked at Haemin, who walked like a boss. 

 

"He's completely a mini-Donghae" Taeyeon said smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter