chapter 22

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Annyeong!! A short update for my dearest readers!

Enjoy it please!

Help me voting this ffc, kasahanmida! 

(90degree Bows~)

 

---

 

 

"Son… I have to ask you something"

 

"Dae, what is it, appa?" Donghae asked.

 

"The manager of our company in China is coming back to Korea. I need someone to take the place over there for a while. I thought that you were the most appropriate."

 

"Appa… I might not be able to handle the big company" Donghae frowned. 

 

Donghae knew that his father was the best father on Earth. He never asked Donghae to study administration or that kind of things, he allowed his son to follow his own wills and look for his dreams. But Donghae also knew that he had to help with the familiar business. So he worked with his father whenever he could. He had learned quick and had acquired a lot of experience.

 

"Son, you can do it." His father smiled.

 

"I'll try my best, dad" He said. He would never let his father down. His father was so kind that he couldn't refuse.

 

"Don't worry, it'll be just for two months, or three maybe" He said.

 

"Ok. I'll get myself prepared." he said and walked to the studio. 

 

Many folders lied on the big desk. He went to read some of them to know about the current situation of his company. Most of them were good projects, and the company didn't have great troubles.

 

After reading 5 folders, he took a break.

 

What will Taengo do if she knows that I'll leave… (sighs)

 

Donghae couldn't get his girlfriend out of his mind. Just thinking that they would be far from each other was a hell for him. 

After walking back and forth in the studio, he leaned on the desk, thinking. 

 

How should I say it…

 

When he stood up, something fell. He reacted quick but not quick enough. The family photo on his father's desk fall and the glass broke into little  pieces. He took the photo and saw himself standing with his mom and dad.

 

ash.. I'm very uncarefull. I'll send it to repair.

 

Donghae took the photo out from the frame, but he frowned. He discovered something...

 

There's something here… Another photo?

 

There was a hidden second photo, it was behind the family pic. A beautiful little baby was shown. 

 

Who's this? I have no baby photos… This is not me, definitely not.

 

He took the photo and guarded for himself. He'll ask his mother about it later.

 

---

 

"There will be a party on the campus, did you know?" Voices all over the hall murmured.

 

"Yeah… I wish I could go with my goddess" Boys chatted.

 

"Haha! stop dreaming, Taeyeon has already a boyfriend…" 

 

"Who knows? I'll ask her out" 

 

"Keep dreaming man"

 

Donghae walked through the campus, now he realized how many fanboys Taeyeon had. She seemed unconscious about it, cause she liked to pass without calling attention, but not it was nearly impossible for people not noticing her.

 

He dialed his girlfriend's number.

 

"Tae, where are you? Are you busy?" 

 

"Hum… I'm in the singing practice room. It is ok if you come." She said. After practicing some new songs she liked, she took a 5 minutes rest.

 

 

Someone knocked the door, she smiled and jumped to opened it.

After the door opened, she felt disappointed. It was not the boy she expected.

 

"Taeyeon-shi…" The boy was nervous.

 

"Yeah?" She asked.

 

"I'm WooYoung, I…. Please go out with me!" He bowed and gave her a flower with both hands.

 

 

Taeyeon shocked.

 

"eh…" Donghae arrived.

 

Wooyoung got back to the strait position, waiting for her answer.

 

"I'm sorry, but she has already a partner" Donghae walked in.

 

"I understand…" He bowed and left.

 

After that little confession, Taeyeon was silent.

 

...Is Donghae mad? 

 

"Tae…" He said, he turned to her, taking both of her shoulders with his hands.

 

"I'm sorry" She bowed her head a little.

 

He smiled. She was pouting, very cute.

 

How can I manage to smile when five seconds ago a guy was asking you out? I see, it's your magic, Lee Taeyeon.

 

"It's not your fault. I can understand" He said, they hugged.

 

"You're coming with me to the party?" He asked.

 

She raised her head to see his face.

 

"What party?" Sunny and Tiffany didn't tell her about any party.

 

"The one that will be held on the school's campus" He caressed her hair.

 

"Ok… when it will be?" 

 

"This friday" He smiled, they were talking without braking the hug. It was cute how little she was, she had to raise her head to see his face, while he had to bend his neck.

 

"This friday…" She had rehearsal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter