Clearing all feelings, but memory's cleared too.

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Tae, wait for me please before you get in to you're class" Baekhyun said. He called her because now they were pretty good friends. But he wanted to give her a surprise. 

 

When Taeyeon arrived to school, she was wondering why Baekyun wanted her to wait. She sat at the entrance of the conservatory and saw how people arrived. She saw Donghae arrived, but she could not face him. She turned her face to another direction and saw that Baekhyun was arriving.

 

Why is she sitting alone? Is she waiting for somebody? Who could it be?  

 

"Tae! Thanks for waiting? Did you wait long?" He asked.

"Nop, I have just arrived" She replied.

"Thanks God," Baekhyun said and smiled. Then he showed his hands, cause he had hidden them. He handled a bucket of red tulips for her. 

 

Taeyeon smiled, it's not the typical rose bucket everyone gives…

 

"Thanks Baekhyun…" She said. It was the first time she called out his name. Baekhyun almost died of happiness. Before, she could just yell at him, like YAH! or YOU! come here!. But now was different… 

 

Donghae, who was astonished watching this scene, felt that his heart was tearing apart…

Taeyeon, do you really like him? How could it be? I was so sure that you felt something for me… I still thought that way even if I said those words to you… I can't get over you...

 

"Tae, do you know why I chose red tulips?" Baekhyun asked smiling but in a serious tone.

 

"No, I have no idea" Taeyeon said. She was looking her beautiful bucket. 

"Red tulips mean UNDYING LOVE" Baekhyun made an effort to said it. "Lee Taeyeon, will you accept this bucket and be my girlfriend?" He finally spilled it out. He's eyes looked at her attentively. He was nervous but happy at the same time.

 

Donghae jumped up. He had be hiding to hear them, while the entire school was watching the show from the big windows.

 

"Baekhyun… I…." Taeyeon was shocked. He was a great friend. Always good humored. She didn't want to lose such a good friend.

 

No! No! Taeyeon, say no!!!!! Donghae was so worried internally, desperately… He could not lose in this way, he hasn't told her what she meant to her, and now he regretted it so much… 

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and walked him to another place, where nobody could see them. Donghae was dying of curiosity, but he could not follow. He just went to his guitar class, waiting to see Taeyeon there.

 

"Tae… "Baekhyun said.

 

"I'm sorry, I can't right now. I'm trying to clear up my mind, so this is the wrong time." She said, freaking out. To a common boy she could have said NO. But this time was her friend… A friend that she wanted to keep. Baekhyun lowered his face, like he was thinking something.

 

"Can we still be friends?" Taeyeon asked. She was really concerned about the answer.

 

Baekhyun smiled and answered "Of course Tae, I'll be always there. I can understand that right now isn't the moment, but when the moment comes and you've cleared up your mind, can you call me please?" He said.

 

"And, one more thing… Even if you're answer is negative. I'll keep on fighting, I'll work harder to show you all what I feel for you" He concluded.

 

"Baekhyun…. Thanks" She thought that he was giving up, but he made her feel important. He thinks that she deserves his effort, and that was really important for Taeyeon.

 

"I'm going then, call me if you need me, as always!" He smiled and waved his hand.

 

"Sure! Bye!" Taeyeon waved back. I thank that everything turned out so good, Baekhyun is really a good guy. And the most important thing is, that we are still good friends.

 

---

 

If Donghae is working hard to forget me and to date another girl, I should do the same effort to forget him... It was the right time to get Baekhyun's declaration.

But I couldn't...

Because it'll be wrong to use Baekhyun's carings to distract me from what I really feel...

Or is it that I can't go over Donghae...? Or I don't really want to forget him?

Then should I try to tell Donghae... That I feel something for him?

 

----

 

 

Taeyeon entered her guitar class, and as expected, everyone's eyes were on her, including Donghae's. He saw the bucket that she held in her hands, and internally started to get furious. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter