Father?

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon walked heartless on the streets. Siwon dragged her to covered places, so they won't be caught.

 

"Tae… You have stay safe while I get the company back, arasso?" He was already being followed by many people. He knew and he wanted to avoid Taeyeon getting into dangerous situations.

 

"Stay with your friends, someone might have the way to protect you. Please, I have never asked a thing to you. Now I beg you, stay safe. We'll rejoin when I'm done." He said. 

 

I'll call the girls…

 

Fany's phone was broken. Since she threw it away harshly every time Donghae called.

 

Taeyeon sighed and called Sunny. 

 

Sunny's phone was closed. Lately, media was asking her about Lee family too much.

 

Taeyeon was about to give up.

 

Last try. Sica, answer me please.

 

"Yoboseyo? Who's this?" Sica answered.

 

Taeyeon sighed. "Sica it's me"

 

"Omo! Tae!!" The girls heard and run to Sica. 

 

"Sica I need your help. I'm running away and need a place to stay safe" Taeyeon said.

 

"No problem. You can be in my house, it's very safe, I promise. We've got many guards and… and…" Sica was so nervous about the situation.

 

"Ok, then when…" Taeyeon felt that somebody grabbed her and covered , she couldn't speak.

 

"Tae… what's wrong… answer me! Taeyeon!!" Sica shouted.

 

"AAAHHHH" Fany yelled despaired.

 

"There must be a way to find her" Hyo said.

 

"Let's track the place of the call" Seo turned the computer on and started tracking.  

 

"Call Baekhyun or anyone for help!" Sunny said.

 

Sica called the family guards and Fany called Exo for help.

 

"We're ready!" They said using the car's phone.

 

"Go to XX place. That was the last spot from where Tae called" Seo ordered.

 

Boys went and looked in every corner.

 

A girls was trying hard to scape from a kidnapper. 

 

They got off and fought against them, taking Taeyeon back to their car.

 

"Tae, are you ok?" Baekhyun asked.

 

She nodded while crying. This was somehow as scary and terrible as Siwon predicted.

 

"Gwenchana, you're safe now." He hugged her patting her head.

 

Oppa…. Are you ok? If they are after me, they must be after you too… Please take care…

 

The girls were suffering while waiting for her. After Taeyeon got to SA, girls hugged her tight.

 

"Taeng…" Fany cried while hugging her.

 

Taeyeon left out a little smile.

 

"Fany-ah… Isn't Taeng the one that's supposed to be soothed?" Sica .

 

Fany shook her head while hugging Taeyeon tighter.

 

"aniya~ Taeng always spoil me the most" Fany said.

 

Everyone smiled at Fany's statement. Taeyeon sighed and patted Fany's head.

 

Fany heard Taeyeon sigh and cleaned up her tears and look at Tae.

 

"Tae, you're skinny…" She said, grabbing her arms.

 

"Let's go to my house Tae, I'll go live with you until everything comes back to normal days" Sica said.

 

"Yeah, follow Sica and stay there. We'll be watching over your things here" Soo said and everyone nodded.

 

"Arasso…" 

 

I think this is the only thing I can do now… Oppa, hurry up and end all this nightmare please...

 

Girls helped her to pack her things, EXO had their cars ready for SNSD.

 

"Let's go girls. My parents will be glad to meet you too" Sica welcomed them.

 

"You go, I'll stay watching over the suite" Hyo said.

 

"I stay with you" Yuri said to Hyo. The two girls nodded and pushed the rest to Sica.

 

"Annyeong! Enjoy and bring us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter