2NE1

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

 

"There are news that Lee Taeyeon is gathering a new girl group." Amber said.

 

"And YOUR sister is one of the members" Sulli added, pointing to Krystal.

 

Krystal was massaging her temper. She knew about it, Sica herself told her.

 

-flashback-

 

"Sica, I swear that I'll help you. And F(x) will help you too"

 

"Forget about it unnie, I'm already over him."

 

"What? It's not a matter of being over or not, the fact is to teach that a lesson!"

 

"She's NOT a ! She's my friend, and I'll be in her group soon! Stop bullying her or you'll bully me." She asked.

 

"What? How dare you" Krystal stood up and raised her hand, she was about to slap Sica. But she made it in time to stop. Sica had her eyes shut, fearing that it would hurt.

 

"She's way better than you" Sica said and send the iciest glare at her older sister. She ran away from Krystal.

 

"Sica, Jessica! Jessica Jung!" Krystal shouted. But her little sister didn't came back.

 

-end of flashback-

 

"So, what are you planning to do?" Victoria asked.

 

"Little Sica will get mad at us if she finds out that we keep bullying Lee Taeyeon" Luna said.

 

"I have the solution" Krystal smiled. 

 

This way, we can get rid of her without dirtying our hands, hahaha.

 

---

 

"Annyeong! My name is Sooyoung, can I be friends with you?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon, while she was at the canteen getting food for her and 2ny (Sunny, Fany)

 

"Humm." Taeyeon answered coldly. She was usually like this with new people. -Remember with Sunny-

 

Sooyoung took sit in the table of four. Since Sica was not joining them today, it was ok.

 

"I'm studying to become a actress. I'm also studying for modeling, but only plain shoots." She said smiling. 

 

Taeyeon didn't answer. She looked at Sooyoung while she introduced herself.

 

Soon, any entered the canteen. Noisy as always, Taeyeon sighed in relief.

 

"Hi! I'm Cho Sooyoung, nice to meet you" Soo greeted Sunny and Sica.

 

"Tae, making new friends, huh?" Fany asked while paying Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"Annieyo, she just sat here" Taeyeon replied.

 

"Hi, I'm Sunny and she's Tiffany." Sunny said smiling.

 

"Can I hang out with you girls from now on?" Soo asked.   

 

"Sure. Whoa, the famous acting student Cho Sooyoung is with us" Fany said with blinking eyes. 

 

She never thought that she'd make friends with famous students from her school. -Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sica, and now Sooyoung-

 

It seems like Tae has captivated Sooyoung's attention this time. (FANY POV)

 

"Are you that famous?" Taeyeon asked. 

 

Sooyoung smiled, it was the first question Taeyeon asked her. It meant that she was willing to talk to her.

 

"Yeah! She's being portrayed on many magazines' covers. Whatever she wears becomes a fashion wave in her surroundings and she's known as one of the students with best future career as actress" Fany and Sunny explained.

 

Taeyeon nodded like saying. Ohh...

 

"I'm not that famous. In reality, the most famous girl on that side of the campus is Im Yoona." Sooyoung said.

 

"And who's Im Yoona?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Tae? Are you sick? You really don't know who's Im Yoona?" Fany asked soooooo surprised.

 

"You know her. She's never been interested in other people's affairs." Sunny said. "A complete nerd" She shook her hear as he completed.

 

"Yah!" Taeyeon groaned.

 

"Yoona is the known as the goddess of SA. She's one of the best students at acting, dancing and modeling" Sooyoung said. "We're in the same acting class" 

 

"Oh, so you're close to her… How many fanboys does she have?" Fany leaned forward.

 

"Fany-ah don't be that gossiping" Taeyeon said. 

 

"Are you jealous Taetae?" Fany smiled. 

 

Taeyeon chocked with her food. Sunny patted her back and Sooyoung just stood without knowing what's going on.

After letting her drink water, Tiffany hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon just patted her back.

 

"I'll never cheat on you, ok?" Fany said. Taeyeon just nodded like treating a kid.

 

"Ara, ara. Can you free me now?" She asked.

 

Sunny was laughing at the confused face of Sooyoung. Fany saw it and understood that Soo didn't understood.

 

Fany cleared .

 

"I'm Lee Taetae's wifey, brighter than jewels, Fany, Fany, Tiffany!" She have her usual introduction, along with her usual eye smile.

 

"Brighter that mushrooms" A very low whisper was heard.

 

"Yah, Tae!" She stomped her feet.

 

"Don't worry, she's always joking around with this topic. She considered herself as Taeng's wife. Even Taeng can't do anything with it" Sunny explained. Sooyoung then nodded, understanding the situation.

 

---

 

"When will you come?" Sunny asked.

 

"Tomorrow morning, when you wake up, you'll see me beside you" Siwon answered.

 

"You promise?"

 

"Yes, I promise"

 

---

 

"What secrets does she hide?"

 

"Tell us"

 

A girl was slapped.

 

"Now"

 

The poor girl was shaking.

 

"She… she… lives in the top of the administrative building, and…"

 

"And what?"

 

"If you tell us, we'll never bully you again"

 

"and… she has a pet, a dog"

 

"Well, dogs are not allowed on student's rooms, right?" a smile came from red lips.

 

"Good girl, now go"

 

The scared girl run away.

 

---

 

Message 

From: unknown number

 

Lee Taeyeon, if you want your dog back. Meet us at Block A's building after class.

 

ps. don't tell anyone. Don't bring anyone.

 

 

Taeyeon read the message and left her classroom. She run back to her apartment.

The door was opened. It gave her more and more bad feelings.

 

"Jelly? Where are you?" She shouted as she opened the door. The house was empty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter