RDR

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Tae, I'm sorry" Yuri said as Taeyeon arrived her class.

 

Taeyeon forced a smile and looked down.

 

"Ani, I'm the one to say sorry. I promise it won't happen again…. if you give me another chance" She said.

 

Yuri frowned and hugged Taeyeon.

 

"I'm sorry. Really sorry. You are not perfect, just as anyone of us. I know that I'm bad tempered, I'm sorry for all those harsh words I told you" 

 

Taeyeon hugged Yuri back.

 

"You were telling the truth, thanks for reminding me my duties" Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Thanks for forgiving me and staying with SNSD" Yuri said, tightening her hug.

 

---

 

"Tae" The girl turned to his boyfriend. She knew that he was behind her.

 

She smiled for him, but he was frowning.

 

Baekhyun pulled Taeyeon into a rough kiss, jealous of Taeyeon's reaction towards Donghae's words.

His kiss was not the same as before, now he showed hunger and desire of feeling her as his possession.

 

Taeyeon frowned at the sudden kiss, they used to kiss but now… His hands grabbed her arms so tight that she could feel a little pain. And his tongue was trying hard to get into , Taeyeon tried to push him away lightly but Baekhyun noticed it and pulled her tighter.

 

Bae, you're hurting me.

 

After Baekhyun felt that Taeyeon stopped fighting back, he broke the kiss to find a pair of teary eyes staring at him. He felt how the feeling of guiltiness consumed his heart. His glance softened, his hands freed her to land on her hands. 

 

"I'm sorry Tae, forgive me." He said.

 

"I think I need time." Taeyeon said, looking away.

 

It felt like a thunder had crushed Baekhyun. He knew that he ruined it all. 

 

I should have been softer… After all she's working hard to forget him…

 

Taeyeon walked away silently, unwilling to realize what Baekhyun had done. She was afraid, afraid of not loving him as much as he wanted; afraid of not returning all the love he gave her, and afraid of not being the girl he needed.

 

Obviously, she was afraid of him too. Afraid of his jealousy attacks, of his sudden anger and of him getting disappointed.

 

Baekhyun watched how the girl walked away. He really wondered if she was taking him seriously, rather than a spare tire.

 

---

 

"Omma, tomorrow I'll have to go promote in China" Donghae said as he packed some stuff.

 

"Son, I have to tell you something important. Come please" Ms Kim sat on his bed, and she patted it signing Donghae to go seat with her.

 

Donghae smiled and left all the things. He walked and sat beside her mother.

 

"Donghae, maybe you don't remember, but…"

 

This night, he couldn't fall asleep. Millions of thoughts filled his mind. Donghae was about to explode, he felt tears come running through his cheeks.

 

---

 

"Siwon, when are you arranging your marriage with Tae?" Ms Lee asked.

 

"Mom, we're not.."

 

"Don't forget your dad's last wish. He wants Tae to become a member of our family" She said, knowing that Siwon had another girlfriend. But she still wanted him to marry Taeyeon.

 

Siwon sighed and nodded. Yeah, it was something that he was aware, his father's last wish. Siwon knew that his father didn't care if the company went down, but he did care about Taeyeon's happiness.

 

"Mom, she's already a member of our family" Siwon replied. And it was true, whenever she needed them, they will make sure to be by her side.

 

"You know what I mean!" Ms Lee said angrily at Siwon, then she left the living room and walked to her room.

 

Siwon massaged his temple. His phone rang and he answered it.

 

"Sir! We have some news! Good news" His secretary said. Since it was an ultra important topic, it was allowed to call the boss whenever they had results.

 

"Ok, I'll arrive soon" Siwon said and went to the office.

 

---

 

"Are you guys fighting? Why he's not here to cheer you up?" Yoona asked.

 

"You forgot that today is their first performance?" Taeyeon said, avoiding the fact that they were having a bit of problems.

 

Girls nodded and kept watching Super Junior's performance. This was the last time before they went to China. Something was wrong with Donghae, he kept forgetting the steps. However, fans clapped anyway.

 

"Girls, it's your turn" The staff came to call them. 

 

"SNSD, fighting!" They gathered in a circle and joined hands.

 

After cheering for themselves, they headed the stage. 

 

Their fans cheered happily.

 

~~~

 

I have to tell her. 

 

Donghae kept staring at Taeyeon, but he was dragged off the stage by s.

 

"Let's go change our outfits" They said.

 

Donghae went and changed quick since he wanted to meet her soon.

 

-meanwhile-

 

Baekhyun had his eyes glued to Taeyeon. Watching her happy expression while performing was the best thing ever. 

 

"Get ready Bae" s told him, but he just nodded and kept watching the girl.

 

~~~

 

"You better run, run, run, run, run" 

 

The girls got aligned and danced.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter