busy idol life

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Waking up surrounded by soshis was like a dream. A nap like this was going to be history.

Taeyeon walked and grabbed a glass of water and drank it. After today, their lives will be turning to SM.

 

She checked her phone and read all the texts she had got. Most of them were from Bae.

 

-I miss you-

-When can I hug you?-

-want to hear you voice-

-am I cheesy? guess so~-

-but I really want to hug you-

 

Taeyeon laughed at his texts. But there were also Siwon's

 

-Yah Tae, wake up-

-You should be getting ready for tomorrow. And don't forget to take care of Sunny-

 

"Aish oppa" Taeyeon made a grin. 

 

"Arasso!" She said to the phone.

 

"You get a girlfriend and you forget about your sister, eh?" Taeyeon talked to her phone.

 

She walked to the girls that were asleep too. Taeyeon started to clean up the place silently.

 

We're just training and we have to dance and sing 3 three songs -with changes when having microphones-, learn to treat public and fans, learn to walk, to seat, to bow, learn to smile in front anyone. 

 

Sure, the girls must be exhausted. 

 

For her, most of the things were already taught by her a teacher when she was little. Since she grew up on a wealthy family, her parents spend tons of time and money on her, so that she could have manners of a princess.

 

Talking about princesses, Sica and Seo, who were also raised in a rich family, were not having troubles either. Just that… Sica is a sleepy head as always.

 

After cleaning up the place, Taeyeon walked outside to call Baekhyun.

 

"Tae~!" 

 

"Annyeong Bae.."

 

"Are you at SA? Want me to ride you home?"

 

"Dae, okay~ I'll get ready" Taeyeon said and doubted about calling the girls.

 

Luckily, Seo was already awake.

 

"Seo, I'm going. Tell your unnies, arasso?" She caressed maknae's head while she nodded.

 

"See you tomorrow unnie"

 

"See you Seo~"

 

---

 

As everyday, Donghae watched how Baekhyun rode Taeyeon home. It had been more than 2 months that he was becoming like a real boyfriend. 

 

He left the curtains and walked to his bed.

 

Jelly was sleeping soundly on his bed. Since Taeyeon arrived, Jelly had come back too.

He (Jelly), was the most lucky one. Spoiled by both Tae and Hae, he could switch rooms and sleep wherever he wanted.

 

Donghae smiled at his son.

 

"You know I'm a bit jealous of you… You can still lay in her lap, while I can just watch her from afar." He hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter