What I want for my life

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Whoa! Tae! you're a genious! Look at this grades, you are going to be the best graduated!" Sunny yeld when she saw Taeyeon's report card.

"Yah, lower your voice" Taeyeon said, she looked as usual, those grades have been kept with hardwork. It was no surprise.

But for Sunny, who rarely studied, it was like the stairs to heaven. 

"If I had these grades, my parents would buy anything to me..." Sunny said looking to the sky holding Taeyeon's report card like a treasure. Her eyes were full of little shiny dots that sparked and Taeyeon knew she was imaginating in her world again.

"Babo, I've always told you to study..." Taeyeon said laughing at Sunny's report card.

"Ha! We all know Taeyeon's grades are good because her father is a close friend of the school's CEO" Said her classmate.

"What are you talking about?! It's not like that!" Sunny yelled furiosly.

"You don't know her Sunny-ah, don't het close to her. She has been the best at grades since we have memory" Another girl said.

Sunny looked at Taeyeon, who was hearing all their conversation. Her face was still beautiful and cold. 

" Yah! Tae! react! they are misunderstanding everything. Tell them how you work hard to get that, tell them all the effort you are putting in everything! It's unfair for you to get criticized like this!" Sunny's face was all red. Her facial expressions showed that she was ready to start a war.

 

"Calm down, I don't care. Im already used to it" Taeyeon said calmly, "It has been always like this, Sunny-ah, I don't blame you if you think that I cheat, I don't wanna explain anything. I'm already immune to criticism" Taeyeon said and focused on her report.

 

" You Lee Taeyeon! stop being unfair to yourself, you deserve those honors because you fought for it. You have nothing to hide!" Sunny shouted.

 

"Stop it Sunny, discussion over. I'm too tired to explain myself, I don't need them to know the reality, because they are nobody to me! I've explained everything since I was little, but yet nobody believes, it's over now, I won't explain more. They don't  deserve it either." Taeyeon said and walked away.

 

"There she is again, we don't deserve what? Do you think you are a queen or what? Why are you always so annoying by thinking that you're superior. It's because you're rich? You just have money and you use it to buy your grades! You !" The head of the group said.

 

Although Sunny was hysterical, but Taeyeon was leaving, so she took her things and run to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon-ah, wait for me!!..." Sunny yelled.

 

Poor Tae, she's so good but… those girls really envy her, but I'll protect you Lee Taeyeon.

 

---

 

(At family LEE's mansion)

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter