SunWon + Taehae

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Donghae, please come back to live at our house" Siwon said. 

 

Ms Lee had already accepted Siwon of letting Donghae come back, but the real reason behind it was… that she didn't like the idea of Taeyeon living with Donghae. Also, if Donghae was at home, she could watch him.

 

"But… Hyung… "

 

I'm feel good in my house, I don't want to move away.

 

"Donghae, please. I've lost a donsaeng for like 20 years and now that i found him, he says that he doesn't want to live with me"

 

"Hyung, is not that…. but…"

 

"Donghae, I have to ask you something. I'm going to military service, and nobody will take the company. Tae is legally one of the chairman, and she'll have to take care of it.

 

Donghae was surprised at the sudden news.

 

"But Tae is just a girl, she doesn't know who business people trick each other!" He frowned.

 

"That's right, so I need you to help her. Well, it's your company too, since we're brothers"

 

"Arasso…"

 

---

 

"Are you really moving to Lee's?" Ms Kim asked, frowning.

 

"Dae omma, hyung asked me to help him with some stuff"

 

"And when are you coming back?" 

 

"I don't know yet. But I'll come back to visit you, I promise."

 

"Oh~ my son… you can't leave you know? What will happen to Tae if you leave?" 

 

"She'll be okay, and we'll be together on Lee Company too"

 

"Wae? Will you work for Lee company? Donghae, you're both are tired from your artistic career, you can't take another job."

 

"But we have no choice mom. It's either Taeyeon or me, and we can do it together" 

 

"Arasoo Hae, but please take care of yourself, and take care of Tae too"

 

---

 

"Hae…" Taeyeon sat and looked at the dark room. It was so dark and he hadn't arrived yet. 

 

Soon, the door opened and Donghae lit a little lamp. He smiled looking at the huge teddy bear on his place. Taeyeon hugged it when he was not beside her.

 

As soon as he arrived, Tae took the teddy bear away so he could lie down. She snuggled up to his neck and he hugged her tightly.

 

"Mom says that you're moving to the Lee's house" She said.

 

"Neh… I'm leaving next week"

 

"…" Taeyeon sighed and looked down.

 

Donghae caressed her hair, he cupped her face and kissed her.

 

Everything in the world might be falling apart, but for the couple, this moment was the most precious one.

 

After long kisses, they kept pecking each other, tickling and giggling. Soon, they were dozing off.

 

---

 

"Sunny" Siwon greeted and pecked in her cheek, making the girl blush.

 

After the greeting, he gave her a bucket of flowers. She smiled and looked at those beautiful flowers in front of her.

 

Siwon made a move that shocked Sunny. He knelt down and pull out a little box.

 

"Lee Sunkyu, would you marry me?" He opened the box, showing a perfect diamond ring.

 

Sunny felt that her tears were running down, air was unable to reach her lungs…

Like always, he was taking all the air from the room, all the space from her mind. This was too good to be real. 

She nodded happily.

 

Siwon smiled and took her hand, he slipped the ring into her finger and pecked her on the lips. They hugged tightly.

 

"I'm sorry I'm so selfish… I'm making you wait till I come back from military service. I'm sorry but I can't go in peace if you're not eating for me. I'll make you the happiest bride when I'm back, I promise." 

 

Sunny looked into his eyes, still smiling.

 

"I don't mind to wait for you. Thanks…" She said and hugged him.

 

The hugging couple smiled happily while turning in circles.

 

---

 

-a week later-

 

Donghae stormed into the office, lately, a problem was tormenting him. The company had little troubles and he was finding the way to solve them.

 

But his stress and anger disappeared when he saw a girl sitting on his chair and reading the documents attentively. She was frowning sightly and tilting her head, she looked like a little girl in the middle of a harsh exam.

 

As soon as she heard Donghae, she raised her head welcoming him with a warm smile. Donghae smiled back and run to hug her. 

 

"So, are you having troubles?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

 

"Ani~ Everything's okay" He lied.

 

"I miss you… Teddy bear isn't as warm as you" Taeyeon pouted.

 

"I miss you too… I miss all my morning kisses and the petit figure that fits in my lap perfectly." 

 

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter