I think it all ended up here

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Siwon-shi, when you hear this message, please call me back. I'm willing to help you get your company back" Donghae hung up.

 

"I'm ready appa" He said, looking at himself in the mirror.

 

He was handsome, wearing a black suit and having himself fixed for the party.

 

It was not the first time going on business party with his father, since he was administrating when he needed help.

 

"Let's go. Lee Company is a big company and a close business partner to us, it'll be impolite to be late" Mr Kim said.

 

Donghae followed his father.

 

Shims… you'll pay the prize for knocking Lees down.

 

---

 

Taeyeon sneaked out from the airport. She hide her beautiful face with huge sunglasses. Her hair was tighten up and she was wearing a huge jersey that covered her figure.

 

-yesterday-

 

"Mom, I'll be out for work, Siwon oppa asked me to help him getting some information. I'll be back in a week, dae?" Taeyeon took her luggage and hid her passport.

 

"Tae, please come back soon! And please take care" Her mother said.

 

"I will mom! Don't worry" Tae waved and closed the door.

 

-back to normal timing-

 

Everything will be alright. It won't be so scary as Siwon oppa said.

 

Taeyeon took a cab and went directly to Lee Company.

 

"Please we need to check your identification" The security guards stopped her.

 

"Aish" Taeyeon said and walked away.

 

It was the first time that they didn't let her in. Before, they bowed at her whenever she came.

 

But luckily, no one recognized her. She walked to the secondary streets. She took out her jersey cause it made it difficult for her to run, in case she needed.

 

I know a way to get into every floor, and I bet the Shims know it.

 

Only the real boss of Lee Company knew the secret passage. Taeyeon opened it easily cause she had her fingerprints registered as user. Only 4 people could use it. 

 

The high tech door opened and she walked in. Taeyeon was kinda lost cause never in her life she had used it. Her father knew how it connected every floor but for her, it was the first time.

 

Taeyeon opened many doors little by little. There were people working in every floor. But she didn't see any of the Shims.

 

Humm… Maybe they're gone…

 

Yeah, good luck! I can sneak into their office and get the real papers and demonstrate that they robed my oppa's company.

 

Taeyeon went directly to the last floor, where the CEO's office was located.

 

As expected, nobody was there. She sneaked in and looked for the safe. 

 

Damn it… Combinations… I'm bad at it…

Humm… the last password was…

But no, they must changed it.

Eottoke…

 

Footsteps advised her that people were coming. Soon, she could hear tow men talking. She hid under the table hoping that they won't come and sit. Cause if that happened, she'll be dead.

 

The voices came clear, one of the men opened the door.

 

"So son, you know what to do." Mr Shim told to young Shim.

 

"Dae, appa. Build good relationship with the Kims" He answered.

 

"Very good. Once you befriend with their son, everything will get easier" The old men said and grabbed some papers from his desk.

 

Taeyeon as trembling of nervousness. But she made her effort to breath silently. Her heart was bumping so fast and so loud that she thought they had discovered her.

 

"And this, don't forget to burn it after the party" He said and gave it to young Shim.

 

"Dae appa. Nobody will know the truth about Lee Company" He said and took the papers.

 

So, he's got what I want. Argh… You're so dumb Lee Taeyeon,  you didn't look on the desk…

 

Taeyeon hit her head but soon remembered that she had to stay still.

 

The Shims got out of the office and walked downstairs. Taeyeon sneaked out to see where was young Shim going.

 

His office must be downstairs…

 

She knew about it cause where she was standing, was once his father's office. And downstairs, well… it was Siwon's office.

 

She walked cautiously downstairs. Making sure that nobody saw her.

 

After getting into Siwon's office. She took the papers and smiled.

 

So, you're papers about my dad giving up Lee company were falsified. Here says that it belongs to Lee Siwon.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter