SM arranges couples

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I know you guys are dating. But. I have to …."

 

Lee So Man asked didn't want to interfere in their personal relationships, but he knew how the rumors will affect their idol life. 

 

So, the company had brought up new strategies. 

 

"No matter who are you guys with, I want you to follow my instructions. When there's a camera, you'll pair up like this: 

 

-TaeTeuk

-SunSun

-HaeSica

-etc etc

 

Am I clear? You don't have to show specific actions, just think of them as your best friends. Interact more since the mentioned couples were arranged buy polls done all around the country and even worldwide, you must respect and get attached to it."

 

They idols sighed and nodded. Sure their company was thinking a strategy to protect them from rumors and other hurting stuff, and they even investigated the best pairings and all that stuff.

 

"Okay, today's meeting ends up here. You can leave, Tiffany and Taeyeon, I have something to speak to you"

 

Both girls looked at each other and stayed back while the rest left.

 

"What are you girls doing, huh? Are you fighting? Don't you know that you have a specific fan base called locksmith?" Lee So Man was angry.

 

The girls realized that all this time they didn't interact at all. And their managers had told them about the importance of having a good relationship and pleasing the fans…

 

"Hum… We had a difficult time, but we're good right now, sorry for all the drawbacks that we brought" The girls bowed.

 

"I hope you're telling the truth. So, you're having a duet to end up with these rumors, your fans are really worried and unhappy about your situation. Choose your song and practice hard"   

 

Both girls nodded and the CEO let them go.

 

Out of the meeting room, Tiffany clinked on Taeyeon's arm.

 

"See, boss is angry because you divorced me. Now we have to get married again" Fany said smiling.

 

"Aish~ Having a troublesome wifey…" Taeyeon teased.

 

"Yah~ I won't bring any troubles, I promise. And, I'm the cutest wifey" Tiffany gave Taeyeon her killer eye smile.

 

"Don't use your aegyo on me. I have enough" Taeyeon laughed.

 

"I don't care, you have to marry me again. From now on, I'm your wife again. Neh? Seobang-ah~" Fany giggled.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes while smiling. 

 

---

 

"Hyung, don't interact too much with my girlfriend" Donghae said.

 

Leeteuk laughed hard and shook his head in disbelief.

 

"Aigoo you kiddo, you're so jealous. I promise I won't interact too much, just as necessary for ELFs to believe we're dating" Teuk mocked. Not only he but Super Junior were also laughing.

 

"YAH~!" Donghae shouted back.

 

"By the way Kyu, you're the luckiest. You've got paired with your girlfriend." 

 

Kyu nodded happily.

 

"See?! Maknaes have benefits" He was like praising himself.

 

As the youngest and most spoiled one, every member let him do whatever he wanted. And now even their boss set him free to date Seohyun. He was lucky.

 

Donghae sighed. Not that he didn't like Sica, well, they make a cute and believable couple. And since they liked each other in high school, it was easy to make people believe. And the most important thing was, Sica was getting very easygoing. Which made things better.

 

After their schedules, Donghae run back to his girlfriend. He found her chatting with Tiffany and he dragged her apart.

 

"Tae~" He was frowning, and almost stomping his feet.

 

Taeyeon giggled, she knew what was in his mind.

 

"At least boss let us date whoever we want, isn't it good?" She was satisfied. Nothing in life could be perfect, just imagine a super idol wishing paparazzi's to free her. It's impossible.

 

"But… But Teuk hyung and you~"

 

Taeyeon smiled and hugged him. He was back to his kid state when jealous at her being with other man.

 

Donghae hugged her back.

 

"You have to make it up for me" He said.

 

"Waee?~ you're paired up with Sica too. It's unfair, why I have to make it up" Taeyeon pouted.

 

"I don't caaare… I don't caaaaaaaaaaare. You have to make it up"

 

"And how do you want me to make it up?" 

 

"Gimme a kiss" He smiled.

 

"But not here, we're at the company." Taeyeon said.

 

She saw Donghae leaning towards her, and she leaned back. He held her waist while she kept bending down, they were like dancing together.

 

"You're so flexible. Too flexible I would say." Donghae said.

 

Taeyeon giggled and grabbed his arm to get straight. Then he swung his arm over her shoulder, and both walked towards the parking place.

 

---

 

"Omma! We're back!" Donghae shouted when he arrived with Taeyeon.

 

Ms Kim smiled widely after looking at the couple holding hands. Donghae had told him a little bit about how their relationship was getting back.

 

"Ow my kids" She hugged them.

 

"You must be tired… go have a nap" She giggled.

 

The couple noticed that she was a bit weird today…

 

"Tae, your room is no longer available~" She said.

 

"Wae? What happened? Mom… we still have 20 or more free rooms, just give Tae…"

 

"Aish you silly son. I me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter