SA

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

trio in SA

 

 

---

 

"Jelly Jelly come here!" Donghae called. He took a photo of Jelly and sent it to Tae. "Say hello to mom! Hi mommy!" He talked alone while grabbing the puppy.

 

It was so good to have company when she was gone. Jellybaby could make him laugh and remember about her.

 

Soon he got a reply.

 

"Haebaby so cute!" 

 

"I'm not cute, I'm handsome, gorgeous, everything else but not cute"

 

"I'm not talking about you. It's about ShiHae (West Sea)"

 

"I'm jealous of Jelly."

 

"Such a kid. Is Haebaby adapted to you?"

 

"Yeah, but he misses you. And I miss you too"

 

"I'll be back soon. Just a week more. Take good care of Haebaby"

 

"Haebaby this Haebaby that. How about this huge Haebaby? When are you calling me baby?"

 

Taeyeon laughed so hard when she read it. She decided to call him.

Donghae answered with a angry voice. "Yabuseyo!?"

 

"Haebaby? Are you angry?"

 

Whoa, his heart melted. He smiled brightly.

 

"Say it again."

 

"Nop. It's all you've got. Cause you're mad at me"

 

"TaeTae please. I beg you. Just one more time. I'm not mad at you."

 

"Liar, you were mad. I'm leaving, wait for me and behave. Bye!" XP

 

"Jelly, your mom called my Haebaby!!" He turned to the dog. The dog just sat and watch him dance of joy.

 

---

 

After a week, Lee family was finally back. Siwon went directly to the office. He had to give orders about the other Lee family.

 

"Your son is a little bit weird lately." Tae's mom told to dad.

 

"Too worried about the company. It's a good thing though, to have a hard-working son. I'm proud of him."

 

Taeyeon and her family were devastated after the flight. She went directly to her soft and bouncing bed. 

 

Tomorrow I'll meet Hae…

 

The idea made her smile. Soon she felt asleep.

 

---

 

"Hae oppa!" Jessica called him. He greeted with a sweet smile on his face. 

 

Why is he so gorgeous… 

 

"Hi Sica" He went to her.

 

She hugged him tightly. Tiffany was about to clear , but she didn't cause Donghae freed her hug.

 

"Oppa, what's wrong?" She asked with huge innocent eyes.

 

"We're late for class" He pointed the conservatory door.

 

"I don't care if as long as I'm with you oppa!" She smiled sweetly. Donghae couldn't believe what he was hearing. He smiled back.

 

Jessica took as if Donghae had fallen for her again, so she tiptoed and kissed him. He was shocked, his eyes were wide opened. It gave him a bad feeling.

 

---

 

Taeyeon rushed to clean herself up. She even dressed a little bit girly, to see her dear Donghae.

 

The driver was already waiting for her and soon she reached the conservatory. But the scene she saw just broke her heart.

 

Donghae hugging a beautiful girl, then he smiling sweetly at her. Finally they kissed.

 

A tear dropped from her chin. 

 

"Drive away" 

 

"Yes miss"

 

And I thought that you were different. How stupid was I to believe in your words. I won't fall in love again, NEVER!

 

---

 

Tiffany saw this and was about to explode. However, she got to see a black limo. She opened her eyes wide. The car drove away.

 

Omo… Could it be… Tae just saw it… My Gosh!!

 

She started to run behind the car, she knew Tae would go to the cafe. She wanted to be with her the soonest possible. So she went on many people while running, it called Donghae's attention.

 

He step back and Sica smiled shyly. Donghae felt that something was wrong, yet he didn't know what was it. 

 

"Sica, I'm sorry. I think you miss understood everything. I have a girlfriend, and I love her very much" He said looking straight to her eyes.

 

"Boh? That's not true oppa! I could feel it… I could feel in the kiss that you still love me." She said frowning. He was too direct and she kept shaking her head like saying no, this can't be true.

 

"I'm sorry Sica." He said and left.

 

Sica bended and hugged her knees, she started sobbing quietly.

 

---

 

"Tae!" Tiffany opened the door but nobody was there. The cafeteria was empty and the workers looked at her with a weird face.

 

"I'm sorry…" She bowed and left.

 

She called Taeyeon many times, but nobody answered. Tiffany started to get despaired. 

 

Huge idiot Kim Donghae!!! Argg!!! Where can she go?

 

---

 

 

It was true. Fish everywhere. 

 

Taeyeon watched the fish quietly. She was submerged in her thoughts. Trying to cure that huge wound in her heart. She kept silent, closed her eyes, trying to listen to the fish.

 

Every moment she had spent with Donghae came to her mind, drowning her. Tears wanted to come out, but she looked high. Gravity won't work this time.

 

After spending all day in the aquarium, she came out. It was all dark. 

 

"Oppa, can you come for me?" She asked. She knew Siwon might be working late today, but she couldn't help it. She needed to hug someone.

 

Siwon reached the aquarium and saw her sister all by herself, but the worse thing was that she seemed lifeless. She went to him and hugged him tightly. It made it worse. Siwon knew that she'd never hug him like that unless she really needed help.

 

He caressed her soft hair. It was really weird. He was worried about her, but it was not the same as before. Now she was really a little sister for him. No other thoughts came, it was only protecting his little sister.

 

"Let's go home" He murmured. Taeyeon nodded.

 

I wish I could do something for you my dearest Tae, but now I can't. I don't know why...

 

---

 

"Tae, please call me when you get to see this message" It was Tiffany.

 

"Tae, are you ok? Please call me"

 

"Lee Taeyeon, where are you?"

 

"Tae, everything is gonna be alright. Please let me help you"

 

There were many texts and voice messages from Tiffany. It was obvious that she was so frustrated, stressed, etc.

 

Taeyeon decided to call her. 

 

"Tae! Thanks God you called me" Tiffany answered immediately. 

 

"Fany-ah. Thanks for getting worried. I'm ok now." She answered.

 

"I don't think so. Want to come to my place tonight?" 

 

"I'll ask for permission" 

 

Siwon let her go, cause her friends might help her more than he could.

 

"Come in Tae" It was a really little room. Tiffany lived by herself. She made Taeyeon sit on the mini sofa and gave her a drink.

 

"Spill it out. After this, you're gonna be like new" Fany gave a beer to Tae.

 

Taeyeon took it and drank it all. Fany could feel her sadness. Taeyeon took another can and drank it all. 

 

"Fany-ah. I trusted him so much… I trusted him and…" She kept drinking. Her chins were a little bit blushed. Tiffany took away her beer.

 

"Taeyon-ah, I know, I know." She had drank 3 beers one after the other. Tiffany hugged her to avoid her drinking more. 

 

Taeyeon stayed in her hug, but soon she freed herself and was looking for another shot.

 

"Fany, don't you have more?" She asked angrily. It was cute but heartbreaking to see her a little drunk. 

 

"Tae, here you are" She gave her a glass of water. Taeyeon laughed and drank it.

Soon she realized that it was not alcohol, she got mad.

 

"Are you fooling me? You too? Why everyone play tricks with me?" She shouted. 

 

Fany helped her walk to her bed, but Taeyeon kept pushing her. She fell many times to the floor but it was ok since Taeyeon helped her get up. Finally, she had Taeyeon sleeping in her bed.

 

"Donghae… Donghae…" She whispered by sleeping. Tiffany couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter