Unknown stage...

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon and  Sunny are headind the charts right now... Please keep voting for your ideal pairing...

And thanks for replying to the poll about the storyline. I'll work hard!

---

        

 

"Taeyeon. I found you! Where have you being? I was so worried, what happened?" Baekhyun hugged her tightly. 

 

His words are exactly the ones I want to say…

 

"Nothing" Taeyeon answered. It was the first time she let a boy that was not her oppa to hug to comfort her. She stood still, didn't reject but didn't hug back. 

 

Suddenly, her eyes met those eyes, and she quickly pushed Baekhyun away. 

 

Baekhyun realized that she saw something, and turned his face. But there was nobody. It's weird, he thought. 

 

Baekhyun, your are so …. Arrggg, why do you take advantage of her when she's weak. It makes me hate myself, I should be the one hugging her, comforting her, I can giver my shoulder, my lap, my EVERYTHING!

 

I can't stand this… She looks so sad, why? When our eyes met, I saw a glance full of sorry, which makes me feel that she loves somebody else, and can't be with me… I can't stand it anymore.

 

When our eyes met, I didn't want Hae to misunderstand, so I turned down on Baekhyun's hug. His eyes were soft, caring. He's still worried about me, but he's hurt. Really hurt. Mianhne, mianhne…

 

Lee Taeyeon, why are you crying, why are you suffering, you huge Babo… You've fallen for him…

 

Finally, Taeyeon realized her feelings. She started to learn how to accept it and deal with it. Now everything was clear. The reason she was jealous of him teaching another girl. The reason she could never reject him, not even the first day when they met, and he took his hand to dance… Now everything was clear as water.

 

"When you need me, I'll be there for you" Baekhyun said and handled his phone number to her. He had to leave so he kiss softly on her chin. Taeyeon didn't expect that move from him and blushed, later on she got angry.

 

"Yah! What are you doing!!" She yelled. "How dare you do this without my permission!!" 

 

"I love your mad expressions, Lee Taeyeon. I'll get your permissions soon, just wait for it!" Baekhyun reached his final goal, make Taeyeon forget about her worries for a second. He was laughing, because she did it for him, unconsciously.

 

"Tae, he's sweet" Fany said. Taeyeon blushed more. "Don't bother me" She said as always.

 

"Ani!" Tiffany grabbed her arm and walked with her. "He's perfect for you! He's sweet, caring, and he's got charisma!" 

 

"If he's that good, then keep it for yourself. Work hard Fany-ah, you'll get it" Taeyeon said.

 

"Yah, Lee Taeyeon, I'm serious. Why don't you give him a chance?" 

 

Give him a chance… And what about Donghae? He deserves more than a chance...

 

"I don't feel like it" Taeyeon said. They arrived to their class and she grabbed her things to leave.

 

"You sure are cold" Fany said.

 

"Fany-ah, what are you doing after this?" Taeyeon asked. She wanted to change the topic.

 

"I'm working on a cafe next Seoul's arts. I have to get there before 12.30 or I'll be dead." She said looking at her wrist watch. "It'll be late, I'm going! Bye" Fanny said, ready to run her soul out. Taeyeon should see it.

 

"Yah, wait a minute, I can leave you there!" Taeyeon said and lead her to her car. The driver bowed at her and opened the door politely. 

 

"Kaja! Come in" Taeyeon said to Tiffany, who stood like a statue. "Whoooaa! Taee!!! This is amazing! I've never been in one of this Mercedes…." She said with her eyes wide opened.

 

"Yah, quick or you're gonna be fired." Taeyeon reminded her. She's exaggerating, Sunny didn't showed so much surprise when she saw the car.

 

"How long is it taking from here to Seoul's arts?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Twenty minutes miss, if the road is cleared (without cars)" The driver said. He knew miss was again wanting to get there fast, so he started without hesitating.

 

"Make it in 15." Taeyeon said. Tiffany opened her eyes to a double sized ones. "Ani…" she said desperately, waving her hands showing NNOO! "I'm ok, it's really good if I can get in twenty minutes, there's no need for trouble." She said in a very worried way.

 

"Don't worry, miss is always like that. But internally, she's really warm-hearted. She won't fire me if I get in 30 minutes." The driver said while laughing. Every friend miss had, misunderstood her treatment.

 

"Yah! Keep quiet and drive" Taeyeon said. "Who said I'm not gonna fire you?" She asked threatening.

 

"I'm sorry Miss" the driver said. He knew that their cute miss loved to be bossy and to show girl-power. "But Miss, even if you fire me; I know that there'll be a good reason. Maybe I'll get a higher job!" He said and smiled.

 

"He really trusts you, Tae. How wonderful…" Tiffany said.

 

"not only me, but everyone in the house…." The driver said but he was interrupted.

 

"Yah!! keep quiet! What did you eat today that you're speaking so much? I'll lower your salary…" Taeyeon said.

 

"Yes Miss, as you wish!" He said sticking his tongue out. Taeyeon sticked it back. 

 

---

 

They arrived earlier than expected. The driver was awesome in looking of streets that people didn't know, and so he always get to avoid those huge crowded avenues.

 

"Here you are." Taeyeon said to Tiffany. 

"Tae, come in with me. I'll get a pice of my favorite cake for you!" Tiffany invited.

Taeyeon hesitated.

"Miss, go. I'll be waiting here, don't worry. Call me if you need something." The driver said. Since Taeyeon was walking out of the dark stage of losing Sunny, the people in the house pampered her and gave in with everything she asked, which was not much.

 

"I know… I know… Where can you go if you can't leave me. Alright, I'll go." She went out of the car and walked with Tiffany to the cafe.

 

---

 

"Sit please" Tiffany said all professionally. 

"Don't treat me like that." Taeyeon said.

"Oh, c'mon Tae. I'm rehearsing with you…" She said and handled a piece of chocolate cake and a cup of coffee.

 

"Wait a minute please!" Tiffany said and went out.

 

"There you go! This is for you, thanks for drive me here!" Tiffany gave the driver a pice of cake too, and a cup of coffee all packaged. 

 

"Whoa! You're just as nice as Miss" The driver said and smiled back. "By the way, please take care of Miss well, because she had been depressed lately." The driver said. 

 

"I will!" Tiffany said and entered the cafe.

 

---

 

"Fany-ah, it's hard isn't it. To work and study. I'd love to try that life style too." Taeyeon said while eating cake.

 

"Are you cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter