Discovering feelings

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

Dearest Tae!

I'm doing pretty well here, I'm also learning singing skills. Yah! You haven't chaged at all, you still have self steem problems... hahaha. It's good though, to have you as always. I'm glad that you can get more friends. If you keep going, you'll have so many friends that they're gonna be like stars-countless-. ;) By the way, Kim Donghae was a really popular boy on my old school, the one I was before getting to yours. But he's just like you, popular but not fancy. I haven't seen him with girls though, he had many fangirls but... just like you, he doens't even look at them. It's weird, that he gets involved in sentimental things. He was known as the rational king. Not even the prettiest girls attracted him.

Humm... But I wouldn't be surprised to know that he'd fallen for my best friend... It's your fault Tae, for being so beautiful lol.

By the way, I can chat and webcam at 6pm, which is like 11pm there in Korea. Is it too late? I'll be waiting though. Cause if I chat at 8 or 9 pm, you'll be at 2am, no no no. You won't get enough beauty sleep. I'll try to be online earlier if I can.

 

Love you! Hope to see you soon..

Sunny

 

p.s: I'm doing great here. I've got some singing lessons. Do you want to come for vacations?

 

---

 

"Oppa, can you help me with this?" A girl asked Donghae. She was showing all her aegyo to try to hypnotize him. 

 

Are you invalid? Why are you asking help for such easy things? It's pretty obvious that you like him… But still, girls shouldn't throw themselves every time they see a handsome man…

 

Taeyeon was thinking. The guitar class wasn't complicated, and the first week was really soft, no homework and leaving early… But there are always the girls that show their low-coefficient to try to be helped. 

 

Donghae accepted. He knew that the girl was someone sticky, but maybe she really needed help. 

 

Boh? Is he so cute and sweet with everyone? Taeyeon was getting angry looking this scene. Whatever, as I expected, he's a playboy. Maybe he's just so caring with everyone that he's not serious with anyone. She turned her eyes and tried to center her attention to the guitar.

 

Donghae took a look to Taeyeon, her face was really funny. She was somehow mad, although she didn't notice herself, but for Donghae it was pretty obvious. 

 

She cares… That's why she's upset… Humm, how can I call this, maybe she's jealous? Donghae enjoyed the idea. He was smiling brightly at this thought. But the girl next to him thought that it was because of her. She supposed that Donghae liked her.

 

"Oppa, how about hanging out after this?" The girl asked directly. She was really excited because Donghae was reacting good (at her point of view). It was true, Donghae was really happy, his humor was at the top. But it wasn't because he was close to that girl, it was because someone was jealous because of him…

 

"humm? Ani… I can't. I have singing class" Donghae said. After he said this, he saw that Taeyeon almost jumped of her chair.

 

What? He is also taking singing class? Then… maybe… we might be in the same class too… 

 

Her reaction was funny, he laughed.

 

YAh… is so annoying, he's laughing… he's cute… But.. why is he passing a great time with that girl?…

 

---

 

"Thanks oppa, I've learned a lot from you" The girl said. "You're welcome" Donghae answered politely. Everyone had left but there was still something he wanted to do. So he waited her to leave.

 

When she left, he approached to Taeyeon's chair. 

 

"Yah, Lee Taeyeon. How about me teaching you guitar skills too?" He teased. Taeyeon was so into the guitar practice that didn't notice the class was already empty. Donghae sat behind her and covered her back like if he was hugging her. Taeyeon was at the beginning surprised. If there was the typical guy she'd just punch him without thinking twice. She turned her head to look at the man and their faces met, they had a distance of 5 cms, which made Taeyeon blush. 

 

Her body felt like being electrocuted... She stood like a statue, without moving... without breathing...

 

Donghae put his hand on top of hers, both of them. He started to play the guitar… Taeyeon was melting inside… She felt that her heart bumped so fast that maybe she'd have a heart attack. The notes from the guitar were clear and perfect. And the music was sweet. (Music: NO OTHER obviously) 

 

Taeyeon felt that she was flying high... She enjoyed it, but she knew that something's strange... She had never had these feeling... It was sweet, but also so sweet and perfect that it seemed fake... Her worries were increasing. She hasn't started something with him, yet she was already afraid to finish with him.

 

Donghae's face was on her shoulder, she could hear how his breath, she could smell his scent, she could see his face so close… 

"See? It's easy, and it's great when someone teaches you this way" Donghae said and looked at her. Taeyeon turned her face cause she couldn't stand this eye contact. 

"Do you often do this to girls?" Taeyeon asked. This was her primary concern. If he was so melting with every girl, then it wouldn't be special, he was just playing around with her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter