YURI chapter part1! (as promised)*

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong people!!!

Remember that I said I was making Yuri chapter for her birthday?

I'm here to present you: the tough girl : black pearl KWON YURI!!

 

Please enjoy this chapter!

If this ff gets to 5 votes, I'll give you 2 updates immediately. <3

 

Subscribe, comment and vote! 

Hugs to everyone, have a nice friday and a nice weekend!

 

 

------

 

 

 

"Do it again. Again. AGAIN!" The vocal teacher was getting annoyed. This girl wasn't good for singing. And the worse part of this was that she didn't enjoy it either. The class ended and the girl walked out, she was saved by the 'bell', cause there was no bell.

 

"See, that's the girl who can't sing…" Whispers and whispers.

 

There were many finger pointing at her, it was so annoying.

 

"Yah! Shut up!" She shouted and looked fiercely. Everyone went afraid and some girls run far from her.

 

"I'm getting enough! This school ." Yuri said, she was so sick if girls' comments and all that stuff. She was really different, she was not 'pinky' as the common girls. She loved to hang out with gangsters and had made friends of that type. 

 

Suddenly, someone blocked her way. Their shoulders crashed. 

 

This girl…. Typical blondie...

 

"Yah! Don't you have eyes? Look while walking!" She said sharply. 

 

"Sorry, but it was an accident, I didn't meant to." Taeyeon looked to her eyes. She had personality.

 

"Boh?! It was all your fault, shortie." Yuri said. Her eyebrows rose and her gaze was showing that she despised Taeyeon.

 

"Call me shortie again…" Taeyeon threatened. It was the worse thing she could handle.

 

"Shortie, shortie, shortie!" Yuri said. It was fun to find someone who didn't feared her. And instead of running far away from her, had the guts to threaten her.

 

"Yah! What's your name? Who do you think you are, huh?" She said, raising her eyebrows.

 

"I'm KWON YURI. And I'm you boss!" She said, laughing.

 

"Sshh… " She made a grimace. 

 

"Yah, Taeyeon-ah. Don't hang out with her, don't get close to her. She's really scaring." A girl on the hall said.

 

"Did you hear it? For your own good, get out." She said, she put her hand uprightly on Taeyeon's shoulder, and push her away, so she could walk.

 

But something unexpected happened, although Taeyeon couldn't resist to that force, she blocked her way again.

 

"Are you really deaf? You're getting into troubles, you know?" She threatened. This girl was so annoying. But she had courage… That glaze, it's strong...

 

This time, she pushed her making extra effort, making her hit the wall.

 

It hurts, but I'm sure that she's more hurt than me. Cause all those comments and fear the girls have towards her. (TY POV)

 

---

(at the party)

 

"Taeng… I have to tell you something" Donghae hugged her.

 

"Hum?" 

 

"I'm leaving to China for two or thee months. I'll be helping my dad with his company" 

 

"Boh?" she turned to face him. She frowned. He frowned even more to see her sad.

 

"I'll come back whenever I'm free to be with you"

 

"That's not the same… But I can understand. Don't worry…" She mumbled.

 

"I know it's not the same, that's why I'll be attached to you until the day I must leave" He said and approached her face slowly. She looked at his lips, and closed her eyes.

 

It started from little peeks but ended on passionate kisses. Both of them were so happy, the world could stop in that moment.

 

------

 

"There's a girl that I want you to bug for me" Yuri said to his fellows. 

 

"Yah! That's great, we've been so boring during these days." One of those guys said.

 

"I've waiting for our queen's order for so long."

 

"Who's lucky one, this time?"

 

"Lee Taeyeon."

 

"Whaat?! Lee Taeyeon?! Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter