BLACK

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sica: Yuri has bad temper in vocal class. Watch over her please.

Yuri: Yoon has tons of crazy fanboys, protect her well from those creepy guys

Yoon: Seo forgets to eat when reading. Make sure she eats well.

Seo: Hyo used to dance without sleeping, make sure she gets enough rest.

Hyo: Soo eats too much when stressed, don't let her get fat.

Soo: Sica is a sleepy head, wake her up and make sure she won't be late for class.

 

Sunny… Fany…

 

mianhe… mianheyo….

 

Please… promise me you'll take care of yourself… And please take care of Jelly for me."

 

Those last words made SNSD cry badly.

 

They realized how Taeyeon really was concerned about their every little detail… And that she cared about them without just talking like people usually do. Instead of that, she showed it with her actions. All this time they had felt joy sharing time together, she was one of the main sponsors of happiness and soshi bond.

 

Taeyeon waved and walked in.

 

I can not believe my all my dreams are broken all from a sudden… Donghae… SNSD… my family… my everything...

 

"Annyeong girls" Her voice faded.

 

"We'll wait for you Taeng!" Fany shouted. They could see how Taeyeon shook her head and mouthed.

 

"DON'T! PLEASE GO ON" 

 

SNSD cried harder after they saw Taeyeon staying back and letting them go after their dreams.

 

"I won't sign for SM without her" Yuri said. 

 

"I won't either" Hyo said.

 

"We all won't sign up without her" Sica said, hugging Fany who cried like hell.

 

Siwon oppa… Are you leaving forever too?

 

Someone was tearing for both siblings.

 

---

 

On the plane

 

"Oppa… why so suddenly?" Taeyeon said. Very worried.

 

"I don't know, last week appa was sick, but he wasn't this severe. I don't know why…"

 

Their dad was sick all from a sudden. It was so strange and difficult to medicate that was transferred to America. 

 

Also, Siwon had been taking care of the Lee company after his father got sick. But the other chairmen of the board had made a strategy together to kick Siwon out of Lee Company.

 

Now, Lee family was broken. Siwon was suffering great pressures. But he didn't tell Taeyeon and their mother. He just took them out of Korea cause he was afraid that those chairmen would play dirty on them.

 

Now in America, they had a little house. Ms Lee spend all day with Mr Lee at the hospital. Siwon was busy getting stuff fixed and trying to take their company back.

Taeyeon? Well, Taeyeon was busy taking care of her parents and her brother.

 

---

 

"Annyehaseyo, this is SNSD's Jessica" Sica called SM.

 

"Dae, I wan't to ask for more time. Since one of our members is missing, we'll not perform without her" 

 

"I know, I got it. We're sorry. Thanks" She hung up.

 

"So, what did they say?" 

 

"They said that we lost a big opportunity" Sica sighed.

 

"I don't regret my decision" Yoona said.

 

"Yeah, we're young and we'll have tons of opportunity more, as long as we stay together" Sunny said.

 

"You're right. Don't get sad, we have to stay strong until Tae come back" Soo said.

 

-Ring, ring-

 

Fany's phone was ringing. She looked at the displayed name and threw the phone away.

 

"Who is it?" Hyo asked taking the phone.

 

"Stupid Donghae" She said.

 

"Answer him" Hyo said. 

 

"Answer you if you want. I'm not talking with that pabo" Fany crossed her arms.

 

"Yaboseyo?" Hyo answered.

 

"Yah Fany! Where's Taeyeon?! " Donghae asked despaired.

 

"What's wrong with you? Asking for Tae so suddenly, did you regret breaking up with her?" 

 

"Turn on the TV and watch the news!!!" He shouted despaired.

 

Hyo the TV… The girls sat to watch with her. The phone was hung up, nobody cared about him.

 

BREAKING NEWS

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter