Mistake?

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Yah hyung, we have the right girl for you!" "You'll love her~" Sungmin, Ryeowook and Yesung said.

 

Kiddos were playing happily around the dancing room. Donghae rose his eyebrows curiously at their comment.

 

"What are you guys planning to do?" He asked.

 

"You said that you wanted to get over her, don't you want her to get over you too?" 

 

"Dae, I've done many things so she can hate me and get over me"

 

"Hyung, hating a person will make her remember you. But if you can cut the most important thing you've done for her, then she'll be completely over you"

 

"You sure?" 

 

"Yeah, just think about some promise you did to her."

 

Leeteuk came into the room and kiddos stopped their chat. They knew that Leeteuk was against their plans.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked.

 

"Nothing hyung, just giving him little advices." The three kiddos nodded.

 

"Donghae, don't listen to their weird advices." Leeteuk said.

 

"Aish hyung~! Dae…" The three kids turned to Leetteuk and tried to convince him about having a nap instead of practicing. 

 

"No and definitely no!" 

 

Their voices were turning down. Donghae closed his mind and got into his world.

 

A promise I did to her... Something really important for her...

What can it be...

 

----

 

"Tae, are you happy about it?" Sunny asked. 

 

"It had being quiet a long time since Donghae and you have gone together to a party…" Yoona said

 

"Are you excited? Do you want us to go too?" Soo asked. Since the party was held at SA, they could also pay and get in.

 

"I think I'll be okay…" Taeyeon smiled. The girls had avoided the topic for the whole year. Even hanging out with Super Junior they kept a distance with Donghae. The same happened towards Taeyeon with Super Junior members.

 

"Are you sure? Call Baekhyun if you don't want to go with him" Fany said. Now she was the top Baekyeon shipper. 

 

"Mom and dad want me to be his partner." Taeyeon made a grin. But it reality, she was a little excited and thankful about it.

 

"Ugh…" Sica expressed her thought in a very detailed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter