HUSH HUSH

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Anneyon! My dearest readers!

How are you doing? 

I really thank you for reading, commenting and supporting... it's very important for me to know your feedbacks!

I enjoy writing this for you, and I hope that you'll enjoy reading it too!

please vote for this ff and keep supporting!

my readers are super daebak! thank you all (bows~)

 :)

 

 

---

They closed themselves and practiced all day. 

-Imagine Taeyeon practicing HUSH HUSH with Exo boys, so hot!!-

 

All of them ended up sweating. Taeyeon grabbed her towel and cleaned her face. The rest did the same thing, while grabbing their bags. 

 

"How about having lunch together, my treat" She said. She paid often since she was the one asking for help. They agreed.

 

"Tae, I'll eat double today since you're inviting!" Many guys shouted happily. She just laughed and patted on their backs. They were sumbaes, but acted so childishly that felt like hoobaes.

 

Guys started discussing on where and what to eat. They had so much enthusiasm. Taeyeon just followed them. Since she had some unlimited credit cards, it was ok to spend from time to time.

 

They got to a restaurant and asked a huge table, where all 13 could fit. They ordered tons of food and talked about school days.

 

"Tae, are you still with your boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked her. 

 

"Dae, " She nodded and smiled. "why are you asking?"

 

"Poor of us… we were unfortunate to know you after him… I'm sure you'd love us if you met us first!" Luhan made puppy eyes. 

 

Taeyeon laughed hard. These kids…

 

"I still like you even if it's not the same way" She said, rubbing their hair. "I've invited you many times, didn't I?"

 

"Yeah! And that's quite a large amount of food!" He said laughing. "You should eat less, and you! you too!" They started to point at each other.

 

Taeyeon enjoyed being with them. "It's ok though, I'll pay it without regretting. Just wanna see you happy" 

 

"Aww…. Did you hear? She said that her pocket is willing to pay for 10 meals more! WhoHooo!!" They screamed and gave hi five to each other.

 

---

 

"Unnie" Sica entered Krystal's room super angry. F(x) greeted her. Since she was the protected princess, everyone followed her orders.

 

"Sica, come here. I have bad news for you" Krystal sat her on the coach.

 

Sica stood up and stared at Krystal. 

 

"Was you the one bullying her?" She asked furiously. Now that Donghae made the relationship face light, everybody knew that Taeyeon was his girlfriend. Very few ELFs agreed, those fans spilled it out how Taeyeon was bullied, specially from f(x).

 

"What's wrong with it? She's a , can't reach to your feet Sica. Don't worry, she will regret making you cry" Krystal said.

 

"Unnie!! Stop it! I was the one who caused her pain, I made her cry too!!" Sica said. She was aware of how Taeyeon suffered when she kissed Donghae.

 

"Sica, are you crazy? She stole your guy! I'm not letting this happen." Amber said.

 

"We are teaching her a lesson" Victoria added.

 

Sica just shook her head, her eyes were full of anger.

 

"Don't do it, ever again!" She said and left. It was impossible to communicate with her elder sister, she was a queenka too and always made what she wanted.

 

Now I have to apologize… F(x) may have hurt her a lot… 

 

Sica looks for Taeyeon, but she was not in the campus. Donghae saw her and went to her.

 

"Sica" He called her. She recognized this voice and stood frozen. 

 

"Humm… I'm sorry about the other day, I wasn't in the right mood" He apologized.

 

I can understand oppa, and you've been always so caring…

 

"Ani… You don't have to apologize. It was all my fault. By the way, do you know where is Taeyeon?" She asked. "I need to apologize to her"

 

"She's busy now, but I'll tell her to meet you when she's back" He said. Sica thanked him, bowed and left.

 

I'm sorry I treat you badly…

 

---

 

When Taeyeon arrived home, Donghae and Tiffany were waiting for her. 

 

"Sunny? Where is she?" She asked.

 

"Tae, I'm coming" Sunny heard her and came from her room. Taeyeon sat at the living room and gathered them together. She had something to say.

 

Besides Sunny, the other two didn't know she owned SA.

 

"I have something to say." It was her brother who reminder her. "It's about me and SA, I'm the daughter of the owner" 

 

Tiffany's eyes opened wide. So this was it, that's why she's living here! And she had us living with her… 

 

Donghae didn't seen to be that surprised, cause he could infer from the day he entered the suit.

 

"Lee Taeyeon!" Tiffany yelled. Taeyeon closed her eyes ready to hear all what it came. Sunny held her hand tightly to give her courage.

 

"Why do you have so many secrets?" She asked. Her voice was soft, not as the first shout.

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly. She was full of guilt.

 

"Mianhe… " It was time to spill it out, everything. Otherwise if Tiffany found out that she hid another secret, she'll be dead.

 

"I have something more to say, Fany… But promise me you won't get angry…" She murmured slowly. 

 

"Wae? Another secret? Spill it now or we're over" She said.

 

"I'm…. I'm…." Taeyeon whispered. Donghae and Tiffany looked attentively at her. Now sunny knew what she was going to say…

 

Ommo… It's hard for Tae to tell her past…. It sure hurts a lot… (Sunny's POV)

 

"What? You are…?" Fany asked desperately.

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and held Sunny's hand tighter.

 

"I'm adopted." 

 

"Boh?!" Both them them shocked.

 

"She was found in her house and her parents decided to adopt her." Sunny explained. Since it was hard for her to talk about the topic.

 

"Now I understand…" Donghae nodded. Siwon was overprotective with her, since she wasn't blood related, it was obvious that he liked her. 

 

"Mianhe I didn't say it to you…" Taeyeon said. Tiffany stood up, Taeyeon immediately watched her. She was fearing that Fany would just leave her. But instead of that, Fany hugged her tightly.

 

"Mianhe… Somethings were better if you kept inside. I'll never ask your private things like this…" 

 

"It's ok Fany, since you're my bestfriends." Sunny joined them.

 

Taeng is adopted… Who might be the ones heartless to leave her… 

 

---

 

Sica went to Taeyeon, running fast before her sister could reach her. Krystal was holding a bat and walked behind Taeyeon. Since the road of the garden was without people, it was the perfect time to knock her down.

 

"Taeyeon, look out!" Sica screamed. She made it to held Krystal's arm. Taeyeon looked back and saw Sica fighting against Krystal for the bat. Soon, she was pushed away. Taeyeon run to Sica.

 

"Jessica Jung, what the hell are you doing?" Krystal shout angrily. It could be anyone who acted against her, but it was so unbelievable that it was Jessica.

 

"Unnie! Stop! I don't want you to hurt her" She shouted back. Taeyeon helped her to stand up. Soon, she recognized hat she was the one who kissed Donghae. But she helped her, didn't remove her arms from her because of jealousy or hatred. 

 

"Go away Jessica." Krystal said. It seemed that she got her more angry.

 

"No. I won't let you, unnie, I have to stop this no matter that it takes me"

 

"Wait a minute, is that how you treat your sister?" Taeyeon asked Krystal.

 

"Shut up you . there's no space left for you" Krystal took the bat and hit Taeyeon's back. Since she was holding-hugging Sica, she went down. Almost on her, but Sica made it to support Taeyeon. She could feel the strength of the hit and started to cry.

 

Taeyeon felt in her knees and now Sica hugged her. She couldn't stop crying, she glanced furiously at Krystal.

 

"Get out of my way, Jessica" She ordered. Sica started to tremble but she hugged Taeyeon, protecting her entirely.

 

"I hate you!" Sica shouted. 

 

"Boh? What's wrong with you? I'm making all this for you, can't you see?"

 

"I don't need it. It's my stuff, go away!!" 

 

"Jessica, you fool. Don't get near to her. Got it?" Krystal left.

 

--

 

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon… Gwenchana?" Sica looked at her pain expressions. 

 

"I'll call Donghae oppa" She took her phone out but Taeyeon blocked her with her hand.

 

"Gwenchana… Don't tell him" She tried to stand up. Sica immediately held her and walked her to the nursing. 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I caused all this to you" She bowed extremely down.

 

Taeyeon smiled, she took her shoulder and pushed her softly so she could stand properly. She looked into her eyes.

 

"I know you didn't mean it. It's ok" 

 

"If she ever bothers you again, please tell me" Sica said worrying. I bet you dare do it again, I'll tell mom and dad… maybe I'll ask them to change you to another school… 

 

Sica gave Taeyeon her phone number. They left to their class. 

 

She's nice… Now I understand why I got bullied so much… F(x)...

 

It was now ok for Taeyeon, since she understood the situation. She could deal with it more easily. She was getting herself signed on for the performance of the month. Donghae made it to have her performance just right after Sujus. So all their fans could accept her. 

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter