Her eyes can talk

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The party just started!" Shouted Sunny. The music was so loud that Taeyeon barely hear her.

 

"Don't you dare leaving me alone, otherwise I'll never forgive you, got it?" Taeyeon warned her before entering to the party. She hated this type of things. "There are going to be tons of boys chasing after me and begging me to dance with them, they are going to do the hell out to get my phone number, I'm already wanting to go home" Taeyeon started mumbling. 

 

"I can hear you Lee Taeyeon, you're freaking egocentric, you know? Well, with this outfit I can't deny what you just said." Sunny agree with her. "That's why I prepared this for you!" She took a mask and gave it to Taeyeon. It was a white-silver mask with little shiny pearls around it. She took another out and put it on.

"Yah, help me with this" Taeyeon complained. "I hope that nobody recognize me"

 

"I'd hope that everybody recognizes you, you're beautiful..." Sunny told her while finishing to tie her mask. "Let's party then!" 

 

---

 

"Would you dance with me?" A guy asked. "Sorry, I'm not feeling well. Really sorry..." Taeyeon said. "No problem" The guy went on.

 

"Sunny-ah, did you tell the driver to pick me up at 12pm?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"I forgooot, mian :P" Sunny said sticking her tongue out.

 

"Asssh, I knew it would end up like this." Taeyeon blamed. "I'll call back home then, they must be waiting for me" Taeyeon took out her phone and start to text.

 

"Yah! Stop it, just enjoy the party. I told you parents that you're staying in my place, don't worry." Sunny said.

 

"Boh? And you didn't tell me. Sunny, "Taeyeon said seriously. "Sunny?" She turned back and there was no sign of Sunny. Taeyeon looks desperately around her, but nothing. People pushed her while dancing, she was alone in the middle of the crowd. The music was getting hotter and hotter, people started to dance crazily. Taeyeon's heart started to worry. "Lee Sunkyu, if you don't appear in 10 seconds, I won't talk to you on vacations!" Taeyeon said. "Ottoke, ottoke, what should I do..." 

 

I'll walk out of this mass first. This people are disgusting, they dance so close one to another, with their hands touching everywhere. They really don't respect each other, the don't even respect themselves. 

 

---

 

There are tons of girls walking around to call the attention of guys. Everyone was trying to show their best side, acting so fake and pretending to be perfect.

 

"Donghae, go find a partner, otherwise you'll get bored" His friend told him.

 

"I don't want to" He answered. "Go by yourself"

 

Is it that difficult? To find a girl who's not like the others, a girl that can inspire me… 

 

Donghae was deep in his thoughts when a girl popped out and almost fell on him. He reacted quickly and got ready to hold her, but she was fast and regained balance without his help.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter